East European Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 111 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages
- East European scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1964-1972) ; JPRS-51405
- "On the Orthogonality of Eigenfunctions of the Acoustic and Elestomechanical Differential Equations" by LENK, Arno -- "Germanium Monosulfide Single Crystals Obtained by Sublimation in Vacuo" by KARBANOV, S. G., PETROV, P., IVANOV, S. -- "A Study of the Effect of Some Impurities on the Lifetime of Minority Current Carriers in Silicon." by TOMEK, Karel -- "Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Studies on Single Triglycine Sulfate Crystals Doped With Chromium and Vanadyl" by WARTEWIG, S., WINDSCH, W. -- "A Method for the Approximate Determination of the Boundary-Layer Parameters of Ion-Crystals From Photoconductivity Measurements" by HEUKEROTH, U. -- "Field Emission From Sb₂S₃" by NEUMANN, Hans -- "Study of the Recovery of the Electrical Resistance of Cadmium and Cadmium Magnesium Alloy after Quenching." by PAMETNICKA, Ivana -- "Study of the Recovery of Electrical Resistance of Cadmium and Cadmium Magnesium Alloy, Deformed at Temperature of 77°K." by NOVAK, Vaclav -- "Visualization of the Mixed State of Type II Superconductors" by ESSMANN, U. -- "Small Superconducting Coils and Applications to Plasma Physics" by CORNISH, D. N., HANCOX, R. -- "Proximity Effects Between Magnetic end Superconducting Thin Films" by DEUTSCHER, G. -- "Superconducting Magnets, Electrical Machines, and Cables. II. Large Superconducting Magnets" by BRONCA, G. -- "Flux Jumps and Stabilization" by WIPF, S. L. -- "On the Question of Preparing Superconductors With High Parameters" by ALEKSEYEVSKIY, N. Ye. -- "Macroscopic Phenomenological Electrodynamics of Type II Superconductors" by HLASNIK, Ivan -- "Behavior of Type II Superconductors in Time-Dependent Magnetic Fields" by FOURNET, G., MAILFERT, A. -- "Thermodynamics of Type II Superconductors" by MILLERON, P. F., FOURNET, G. -- "Flux Pinning" by HAASEN, P. -- "Electrodynamics of Superconductors" by KOPPE, H. -- "Some Types of Solutions for the Diffusion of Flux into Type II Superconductors" by DICHTEL, K. -- "Superconducting HF-Cavities" by PASSOW, C. -- "Superconducting Slow Wave Structures and Their Applications" by NEWHOUSE, V. L., BOBBITT, J. S. -- "Other Applications of Superconductivity. III. Large Superconducting Memories" by ROCHER, Y. A. -- "Superconducting Point Contacts Weakly Connecting Two Superconductors" by OUBOTER, R. de Bruyn, DE WAELE, A. T. A. M. -- "Nucleation of Single Fluxons and Observation of Their Drift Through A Current-Carrying Superconductor" by NEWHOUSE, V. L., BURNETTE, K. T. -- "An Exact Solution by Means of the Operator Method. Derivation of the Dispersion Relation. General Solution Theory of the Linearized Vlasov-BGK [Bhatnagar-Gross-Krook] Equation for Multicomponent Systems in a Magnetic Field. Part 1" by KOLLEY, W., VOJTA, G. -- "Superparamagnetism and Surface Anisotropy in Thin Layers. Part 2: Plane Arrangements of Superparamagnetic Particles" by HEMSCHIK, H. -- "Self-Induced Moving Layers in Low-Pressure Argon Columns in a Homogeneous, Axial Magnetic Field" by POPOW, G., ROTHHARDT, L. -- "General Solution Theory for the Linearized Vlasov BGK [Bhatnagar-Gross-Krook] Equation for Multicomponent Systems in a Magnetic Field" by KOLLEY, W., VOJTA, G. -- "Evaporation of Dispersed Droplets in a Turbulent Gas Stream I. Theoretical Basis." by KEEY, R. B. -- "On the Piston Problem With Ionizing Shock Wave" by BAUSCH, H. -- "On the Biological Significance of the Structural Anomalies of Water in Boundary Layers" by DREYER, G., KAHRIG, E., ERPENBECK, J., KIRSTEIN, D. -- "On the Coupling of Diffusion Flows in Ternary Systems in Cases Where Tracer Techniques are Employed" by KAHRIG, E., ERPENBECK, J., KIRSTEIN, D., DREYER, G., LANGE, Fr.
"Conclusions From the Energy-Pulse Balance of Rigid, Rotating Ideal-Fluid dia for the Sources of the External Kerr Solution" by HERLT, Eduard -- "Non-Stationary Flow of a Non-Compressible N-Phase Medium" by FOERSTE, J. -- "On the Turbulent Exchange in Non-Compressible Turbulent Boundary Layers in the Case of a Relatively Thick Bottom Layer" by SZABLEWSKI, W. -- "On the Turbulent Flow in a Trickling Film" by LIMBERG, H. -- "Characterization of Turbulent Flows by Means of Mathematically Defined Models" by KRAFT, J. -- "New Method for Radiothermoluminescence Research" by LEVI, S. M., MISHEV, I. T., RADICHEVA, M. A. -- "Diffraction of Slow Electrons" by LAZNICKA, Mojmir -- "Effect of Electron Core Polarization on the Hyperfine Structure of Alkali-Like Atoms" by FISCHER, Wolfgang -- "Isochronous Cyclotrons and Their Applications" by FENYES, Tibor -- "The Deteriorated Electron Gas in the Method of the Collective Variable" by AHLBEHRENDT, N., KELBG, G., BIGUN, G. I., YUKHNOVSKI, I. R. -- "Effective Interactions of Nucleons in Infinite Nuclear Matter" by BALAZS, Erzsebet, KISDI, David -- "The Electron Structure of Calcium, Strontium, and Barium" by VASVARI, Bela -- "Application of the Hard Pion Method to Baryon-Meson Four-Point Functions" by MATOLCSI, Tamas, NAGY, Tiber -- "Optical Filter CdSb with Antireflection Layer of As₂S₅·" by KOSEK, Frantisek, CIMPL, Zdenek -- "A Laser Beam as an Auxiliary Ionization Factor." by SOBRA, Karel, MALOCH, Josef, VAVROUCH, Dusan -- "Holography." by MECHLOVA, Erika, KVAPIL, Jaroslav -- "Developments in Cosmic Astronomy." by GRUN, Marcel, KOUBSKY, Pavel -- "On the Interpretation of the Extended Fine Structure of X-Ray K-Absorption Spectra" by BRUEMMER, O., DRAEGER, G., STARKE, W. -- "On the Derivation of Parabolic Approximation Equations in Optics" by WUENSCHE, A. -- "A Nitrogen Cryostat for Neutron-Spectroscopic Measurements in the 80 to 300°K Temperature Range" by BALLA, Janos -- "A Power Ferrite Modulator and Switch for a 13 cm Band." by MUSIL, Jindrich, ZACEK,Frantisek, KRYSKA, Ladislav, CHIKAN, Sergej -- "The Determination of the Density of Neutral Particles in High Temperature Plasma Experiments." by REPA, Petr -- "Electron-Temperature and Density Distribution in the Argon Plasma in the Inductive-Hydrodynamic Shock-Wave Tube, and Its Time-Dependence" by LIEBICH, V., ROTHHARDT, L., PERSIANTSEVA, I., SAKHAROV, A. -- "Occupation Inversion in He Term Series" by GATZKE, J. -- "Probe Measurements in a Cesium Plasma Created by Contact Ionization" by FUCHS, G., WALCHER, W., WIESEMANN, K. -- "The Continuous Emission of Argon at High Pressures" by GALL, D., RIEMANN, M. -- "On the Non-Linear Theory of the Beam-Plasma Interaction. Part 4: Numerical Results: Electron Vibrations" by LEVEN, Ronald -- "Legendre-Polynomial Development and General Sphere-Surface Functional Development of the Boltzmann Equation for the Lorentz Plasma" by WINKLER, R., WILHELM, J., SCHUELLER, V. -- "Kinetic Theory of Foreign-Excited Ionization Waves in Low-Pressure Noble-Gas Columns. Part 1: Velocity Distribution Functions and Balance Values of the Electrons in Moving Layers" by WINKLER, R. -- "Contour Oscillations of Circular Ceramic Resonators." by STEFAN, Oto -- "Flexural Vibrations of Beams with a Cyclically Nonuniform Thickness" by SCHLEINIG Willibald -- "Investigation of the Heat Transfer in Low-Boiling Liquids With the Aid of Photographic Methods" by BEWILOGUA, L., KNOENER, R., VINZELBERG, H. -- "On Problems Involving the Horizontal Heat Exchange Between the Northern Sea (Nordsee) and the Eastern Sea (Ostsee)" by STURM, M. -- "On a Further Variation Principle in Connection With Force-Free Magnetic Fields" by SCHAEFER, D. -- "On Treder's Tetrade Theory for the Gravitational Field" by KASPER, U. -- "Surface Occupancies and Topology in the General Theory of Relativity" by TREDER, Hans-Juergen -- "The Einstein-Bohr Box Experiment" by TREDER, H.-J. -- "The Method of the Non-Equilibrium Statistical Operator and Its Applications. I" by ZUBAREV, D. N. -- "Pulsation Diffusion in Countercurrent Plus Circulation Multiplication -- a New Method for Separation" by ERPENBECK, J., KAHRIG, E., DREYER, G., KIRSTEIN, D., LANGE, Fr.
"Circle Packings in the Euclidian Plane with a Space Claim." by JUCOVIC, Ernest -- "The Involutive Couples of Ruled Surfaces." by VALA, Josef -- "Cubic Moore Graphs." by BOSAK, Juraj -- "Foundations of Affinitive Kinematics in a Plane." by DRABEK, Karel, PIRKO, Zdenek -- "Inversion of Quasi-Triangular Matrices." by KAMASOVA, Hana, SIMEK, Antonin -- "On the Use of Some Properties of Leontieff's Matrices in Their Inversion." by NOVAKOVA, Marketa -- "An Interesting Group of Transformations." by MAHEL, Vladimir -- "Real Cyclic Correlations in Sr." by SINDELAR, Karel -- "About Certain Plane Configurations (12₄, 16₃) which are Formed on Irreducible Curves of the Third Order of Finite Groupoids and About the C₁₂ Configurations." by METELKA, Vaclav -- "A Remark on a Theorem of K.M. Slipencuk in the Theory of Summability or Series." by SALAT, Tibor -- "Decompositions of Simplex-Like Graphs and Generalized Bipartite Graphs." by ZELINKA, Bohdan -- "Symmetric Curves." by KRYS, Jaromir, METELKA, Josef -- "The Cosine Theorem Concerning Simplexes in En." by BARTOS, Pavel -- "Non-Proper Vertices of a Graph." by ZELINKA, Bohdan -- "A Transformation of a Beta-Distributed Random Variate Resulting from a Minutized Experimental Method." by PAVLIK, Milos -- "Note on the Theory of the T-Pair of Manifolds in the Projective Space Pn." by DEKRET, Anton -- "Non-Definability of the Step Relation by Means of the Element Relation in KLAUA's General Mass Theory" by SCHWARTZ, D. -- "Construction of Unambiguous Base Functions in Multiply Connected Areas" by TUTSCHKE, W. -- "On an Application of the Large Sieve: Shifted Prime Numbers Which Have no Prime Divisors From a Given Arithmetical Progression" by KATAI, I. -- "On the Duality of Radical and Semi-Simple Objects in Categories" by SZASZ, F., WIEGANDT, R. -- "On the Average Order of Magnitude of Dirichlet Series" by HALASH, G. -- "Generalization of a Theorem of Wicker and Levy" by ALPAR, L. -- "Representations and Representation Semigroups. Part 1" by DENES, Jozsef -- "On The Treatment of Contradictory Condition Sets. Part I" by POGANY [Illegible] -- "On the Functional Equation f(a₀ + a₁x + a₃y + a ₃xy) + g(b₀ + b₁x + b₂y + b₃xy) = h(x) + k(y)" by FENYO, I. -- "On the Method of the Righting Functionals of KREIN, M. G." by LANCER, H. -- "Introduction to the Theory of 'Spline Functions'" by IONESCU, D. V. -- "Representation of Functions of Classes Lp[0,1], O< p <1, by Orthogonal Series" by TALALYAN, A. A. -- "[Illegible] of a Weekly Nonlinear Autonomous System of Differential Equations in the Critical Case" by BRADISTILOV, G., BOYADHIEV, G. -- "On Fourier's Norm, II." by ZITEK, Frantisek -- "The Use of the Variation Method in the Theory of Differential Equations." by VAYNBERG, M.M. -- "On the Existence and the Uniqueness of Solutions and on the Convergence of Successive Approximations in the Darboux Problem for Certain Differential Equations." by SURIKOVIC, Vladimir -- "The General Conditions of Non-Oscillation for the Linear Differential Equation of the Third Order y"⁴+p₁(x)"+p₂(x)y'++ p₃(x)y = 0." by GERA, Milan -- "Remarks on a Non-Linear Theory of Thin Elastic Plates." by NECAS, Jindrich, PORACKA, Zita, KODNAR, Rudolf -- "Confirmation of Periodic Solutions for First-Order and Fourth-Order Non-Linear Differential Equations" by GUESSEFELDT, G. -- "The Plane Configuration of the Type (3nn n²⁽b³)." by KRYS, Jaromir -- "To the Construction of a Finite Plane." by HAVLICEK, Karel -- "The Quasi-Elliptic Theory of Planes." by KOHOUT, Vladimir -- "On the Approximative Solution of Non-Linear Variation Equations" by KLUGE, R. -- "On a Conjecture of FLIES TOTH, Laszlo" by RUDA, Mihaly -- "Problems Related to the Extremally Compact Arrangement of Systems of Sets. Part 1" by BENEDIKTI, Istvan -- "On a Special Kind of Polyhedron" by HAJOS, G., HEPPES, A. -- "On the Inducability of the Affine-Connected Space of the Bivectors" by GOLAB, S.GAWRYLCZYK, I., JAKUBOWICZ, A., PUDELEWICZ, M. -- "Numerical Integration with Highly Oscillating Weight Functions" by MIKLOSKO, Josef -- "A Contribution to the Approximative Solution of the Minimum Problem With Auxiliary Conditions" by GAJIWSKI, H., KLUGE, R.
"Strongly Converging Numerical Methods for the Construction of Fixed Points of Pseudocontractive Representations" by KLUGE. R. -- "Projection-Iteration Methods and Non-Linear Problems With Monotonous Operators" by GAJEWSKI, H., KLUGE, R. -- "Numerical Proving of Inequalities. Part 1" by RUDA, Mihaly -- "Automatic Binarization of Quantities." by RENC, Zdenek -- "Solution of the Hall Field Boundary Value Problem Using the Fourier Series." by SCHILDER, Jaroslav -- "Boundedness of Abstract Processes." by TUMAJER, Frantisek -- "Note on the Stability of a Linear Homogeneous Control System." by KUOERA, Jan, VRKOC, Ivo -- "on the Enumeration of Search Codes" by RENYI, A. -- "Generation of Permutations on a Computer" by NEMETZ, Tibor -- "Complementary Pivot Method" by MAJTHAY, Antal -- "One Generalization of the Dynamic Programming Problem." by VLACH, Milan, ZIMMERMANN, Karel -- "On a Set of Topological Problems. Part 1" by TOLGYESI, Laszlo -- "Concerning Connections on Associated Bundles." by VIRSIK, Juraj -- "Notes on a Problem of V. Jarnik." by PREISS, David -- "On the Convergence and Asymptotic Stability of Some Approximating Methods in Ambiguous Solvable Non-Linear Operator Equations" by KLUGE, R. -- "Report of the Department Leadership of the Department of Mathematical and Physical Sciences of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Magyar Tudomanyos Akademia Matematikai es Fizikai Tudomanyok Osztalya)" by BUDO, Agosten.
- Document Date: 9/18/1970.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21309288