USSR Scientific Abstracts. Engineering and Equipment. No. 91 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 133 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Engineering and equipment (1964-1973) ; JPRS-47921
- Establishment of engineering services under Far Northern conditions; manual by Shchukin, O. G., Dodin, V. Z. -- Operation of construction machinery under winter conditions by Smolin, Aleksandr Petrovich -- Cover panels reinforced with prestressed rods of a triangular cross section by Laul, Kh. Kh., Lepp, A. A., Sammal, O. Yu. -- Determining the viscous properties of a soil by Lyakhov, G. M. -- Transmission of a sound wave through a laminated plate reinforced with stiffness members by Plakhov, D. D. -- Induction welding of piece-parts of thermosetting plastics by Trostyanskaya, Ye. B., Komarov, G. V., Poymanov, A. M. -- The configuration of extrusion dies by Stepanskiy, L. G. -- Rivet welding with the aid of tubular electrodes by Asnis, A. Ye., Gutman, L. M., Nazarenko, A. N. -- Development of Soviet science and techniques in cutting metals [Scientific-Technical Conference on Metal Cutting held in Moscow in June 1967] by Yasinskiy, G. J. -- Modulation of wave formation during explosive welding by Deribas, A. A., Kudinov, V. M., Matveyenkov, F. I., Simenov, V. A. -- Making sharply-bent pipe elbows by stamping and welding stainless steel sheet by Pak, N. V., Firsun, V. M., Rupenko, S. R. -- A method for improving the metal cutting process by Korobov, Yu. -- Study of machine tool chatter and of methods to combat it when working materials of difficult machinability by Zharkov, I. G., Cheremisin, A. S. -- Determination of the tooling dimensions of interchangeably tooled machines and of the permissible dimensional wear of the cutting tool by Dudnikov, V. T., Ostrikova, V. S. -- Changing the shaving angles and effective leading angles along the drill bit cutting edge by Kuzovenko, Ye. G. -- Argon arc welding of aluminum alloys with alternating current of square waveform by Rabkin, D. M., Voropay, N. M., Mishenkov, V. A. -- High-speed large cross-section cutting of cold metal by Kononenko, V. G., Zaytsev, K. I., Kotel'nikov, V. I., Semenov, V. Ye. -- Method of treatment of metals and alloys. Class 18, No. 225229 by Kazakov, N. F. -- A machine tool needs a microclimate -- Investigation of the process of producing semiconducting branches of thermocouples by the hot extrusion method by Smirnov, V. S., Alekseyev, A. M. -- GAS INSTEAD OF ELECTRIC POWER -- Water injection in a diesel by Petrov, V. N. -- Consideration of the influence of the three-dimensional nature of wave dwells in the relative characteristics of strength and durability of marine transport ships by Kozlyakov, V. V., Petinov, S. V., Plekhanov, Yu. V. -- Simplified methods for calculating the damping coefficients, based on recording of free nonlinear rolling with large attenuation of the amplitudes by Borisov, R. V. -- Regulation of the hydromechanical characteristics of water jet drives by changing the output cross section area by [Illegible] I. [Illegible] -- Marine internal conduction engines; construction and design by Khandov, Zosima Aleksandrovich -- Propulsive efficiency and maneuverability of ships; maneuverability of ships by Basin, Abram Moiseyevich -- Method of salvaging sunken ships -- Slot milling of high-temperature alloy workpieces by Mitryayev, K. F., Ulanov, B. N. -- Useful properties of jet fuels purified of mercaptans by Rozhkov, I. V., Churshukov, Ye. S., Gryaznov, A. P., Borisova, V. I., Kornilova, Ye. N. -- Obtaining rods from Nichrome containing dispersed oxide inclusions by Antsiferov, V. N., Karpova, G. P., Polyakov, V. A. -- The effect of thermomechanical treatment on the structure and properties of VT3-1 alloy by Pokrovskaya, V. B., Pul'tsin, N. M., Dityakovskiy, Ya. M. -- The effect of repeated quenching after high temperature thermomechanical treatment on the abrasive wear resistance of structural chromium steel by Zharkov, V. Ya., Dynamic drying by Abramov, A. -- Effect of additive-containing oils on the performance of exhaust valves in four-cycle highly forced diesel engines by Blagovidov, I. F., Mayster, Z. M., Dukhnina, A. Ya., Nikolayeva, V. G. -- Change in diesel oil properties when used for longer periods in tractor engines by Lyshko, G. P. -- Effect of conditions of dimensional electrochemical machining on fatigue strength of Kh18N9T steel by Sedykin, F. V., Dmitriyev, A. B. -- Welding of calorized tubes of Kh5M heat-resistant steel by Bush, Ye. V. -- Welding shipbuilding steels coated with protective primers by Khokhlov, N. I. -- On the Use of protective first coats to protect the underwater part of ships by Nastichuk, M. A., Drutstsa, P. I., Dobroshinskaya, L. N., Korshun, R. S. -- Requirements placed on quality of motor oils used in modern tractor diesel engines by Arabyan, S. G., Belyanchikov, G. P., Yershov, [Illegible] V. -- A New Thermal Insulating Material by A. K. Khaluga, M. A. L'yachkov, I. R. Svistkov -- Comparative studies of the residual stresses in plane grinding of the titanium alloy VT14 by wheels of KZ and AS by Kravchenko, B. A., Svetlichnov, B. P., Salugin, E. K. -- Limited creep of machine parts by Gintsburg, Yakov Solomonovich -- The effect of heat treatment on the time to fracture of some steels in aggressive media by Zakharov, Yu. V., Lupakov, I. S. -- Establishment of a baseline for large-scale surveys with a radiotachymeter by Karlson, A. A., Vorona, F. S. -- Nonalgorythmic methods of studying the problem of adaptive mechanics systems by Kondrat'yev, Vadim Mikhaylovich -- Deflection of circular ring-shaped disks of variable thickness deforming in a field of centrifugal forces by Kochiashvili, G. G. -- The Stretching and Heat Liberation of a Binder Cross-Linked Under the Effect of Gamma Radiation by P. G. Shishkin -- Simulation in the Study of the Deformation of Polymers When Their Rheological Properties Are Taken Into Account by R. I. Vinogradov -- Investigation of the effect of technological and metallurgical factors on endurance limit of heat-resistant alloys used in motor construction by Loginov, N. Z. -- Some results of investigating the effect of boundary conditions on temperature fields in blades of turbomachines at stationary and transient conditions by Kozdoba, L. A., Knyazev, L. V., Dontsova, G. P. -- Radial and conical diffusers by Morozov, D. I. -- Effect of the radial pressure gradient on turbine stage efficiency by Levina, M. Ye., Shvedova, T. I. -- Axially radial diffuser of the gas turbine exhaust pipe by Morozov, D. I. -- A method for the electrical simulation of the hydraulic regimes of the air cooling systems of gas turbines by means of series Integrators by Kozdoba, L. A., Moshnyanskiy, A. F., Rotar', I. I., Chelabchi, V. N. -- Combined two-stroke engines by Orlin, Andrey Sergeyevich, Kruglov, Mikhail Georgiyevich -- The application of curvilinear coordinates in solving the inverse problem of fluid flow in turbomachine by Pogrebennyy, I. N., Tanskiy, A. M. -- Transient processes in the nonlinear dynamic system of a twin-shaft gas turbine installation by Fedorov, V. I., Veremeyenko, A. S. -- Device for the locking and unlocking of aircraft wheels. Class 62, No. 219397 by Tyurin, V. A. -- A portable air-cooling device for cooling the cabins, compartments, and equipment of an aircraft. Class 62, No. 219398 by Yemel'yanov, A. I. -- An airport loading ramp. Class 62, No. 219402 [announced by State Planning-Surveying and Scientific Research Institute "Aeroproyekt" (Gosudarstvennyy proyektno-izyskatel'skiy i nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut "Aeroproyekt")] by Rodkin, A. N., Yermonskiy, R. S., Trubitsyn, A. I., Mileykovskiy, L. S., Pashkov, A. A., Mironov, V. I., Kurilenko, N. M., Lenkova, S. D. -- A device for securing univalve doors. Class 68, No. 219415 [announced by Civil Aviation Test Plant No. 85 (Opytnyy zavod No. 85 Grazhdanskoy aviatsii)] by Porokhin, V. I., Bite, Ya. P. -- A device for forming emergency rescue hatches in the fuselage of aircraft Class 62, No. 220060 by Znamenskiy, S. I., Krasnovskiy, B. L., Tvorogov, V. V., A thermoanemometric sensor of vertical speed for landing systems of aircraft. Class 45, No. 175313 by [Illegible] G. Ye., Abramov, B. M. -- Instrument for checking electric airplane start units by Pakhomov, Yu. -- Two world records for a flying boat by Dynin, I. -- Safety valve for an aircraft pressurized cabin. Class 47, No. 225640 by Vzorov, M. I., Kritsyn, A. L., Perepletchikov, L. Ya., Terenin, A. P -- Self-propelled,airport air conditioning assembly. Class 62, No. 219399 by Klimov, L. Ya., Smirnov, Ye. S., Stepanova, Yu. A., Churkin, Yu. A., Baruzdin, B. D., Borisov, L. N., Nistratov, V. G., Batysheva, V. N., Khalanskiy, V. Ye., Kondrat'yev, F. M., Danilov, I. F., Kvashina, L. I., Simanin, V. T. -- Transparency and distance of visibility of fires in an inclined direction during a snowfall by Ratsimor, M. Ya. -- The D-l dirigible by Gusev, O. -- An amphibian hydroplane. Class 65, No. 212083 by Boyarintsev, F. A. -- IL-62 on land and in the air by Svenchanskiy, V., Kukushkin, Yu. -- A hydraulic pump of the axial-plunger type, with an adjustable discharge. Class 59, No. 207729 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research, Planning, and Structural Institute of Industrial Hydraulic Drive and Automatic Equipment (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy i proyektno-konstruktorskiy institut prmyshlennykh gidroprivodov i gidroavtomatiki)] by Cavrilenko, Yu. A., Donets, Ye. A. -- A device for locking the roof of an airtight hatch. Class 62, No. 219395 by Babkin, M. Ye., Torba, V. F. -- A viscoelastic shock absorber of torsional oscillations with nonlinear viscosity for a system with three degrees of freedom by Burdenko, A. F. -- A compact 2000-ton hydraulic press by Gol'man, L. D., Kurovich, A. N. -- Experience of the Uralmashzavod in producing containers of heavy duty horizontal hydraulic presses for pressing aluminum alloys by Grinshpun, L. Ya., Pylaykin, P. A., Khirdzhiyev, S. G., Pertsovskaya, Ye. V. -- A distributing assembly for automatic directing systems of hydraulic transmissions of vehicles. Class 20, No. 219610 [announced by Leningrad Order of Lenin Forest Technology Academy im. S. M. Kirov (Leningradskaya ordena Lenina lesotekhnicheskaya akademiya)] by Zhingarovskiy, A. N. -- A device for treating rolled stock thermomechanically. Class 18, No. 218200 by Shapovalov, S. I., Lyubimov, V. A., Shkvorets, B. N. -- A continuous-flow Mechanized line for the production of large tin-plated containers by Maslennikov, Yu. -- Die for drawing large-sized elliptical and deep spherical container bottoms by Kazantsev, G. I. -- Experience in drying of footwear with high-frequency currents by Vasil'yev, S. S., Sheynis, Ye. S., Lastovskiy, L. P. -- A device for welding annular seams. Class 21, No. 218348 by Katler, S. M., Kondratenko, I. N., Bokshteyn, R. L. -- Analysis of a hydro-profiling servo system with differential cylinder and double-edged slide valve by Kosychev, Yu. V. -- Crystal growing unit. Class 12, No. 220959. [announced by Institute of Crystallography, AN SSSR (Institut kristallografii AN SSSR)] by Shternberg, A. A., Nikitin, S. G., Saburenkov, Ye. M. -- Single-turn inductors for sizing tube ends with the aid of a pulsed magnetic field by Kas'kov, V. A., Glushchenkov, V. A., Lysenko, D. N. -- Spectral investigation of the angular characteristics of pyranometers and balance meters by Kozyrev, B. P., Buchenkov, V. A. -- Suspension for a sensitive element. Class 42, No. 219222 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Mining Geomechanics and Mining Surveys (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut gornoy geomekhaniki i marksheyderskogo dela)] by Beschasnyy, C. K., Raik, M. V., Sorkina, B. M. -- Tests of a mine-surveying electrooptical range finder by Sinitsyn, V. A., Popov, I. A., Borodulin, G. I., Mal'tsev, B. N. -- An instrument for checking the rectilinearity of a surface. Class 42, No. 215551 by Levin, B. M. -- Anisometer for measuring anisotropy constants of ferrites by the method of torques by Kalugin, Ye. I., Gayduchenko, V. V., Device for testing metals for thermomechanical fatigue by Ivanov, A. I., Trakhtenberg, B. F. -- Device for observation of fatigue cracks on rotating specimens by Segal, Ya. S., Kuznetsov, V. P. -- Scanning head for ultrasonic flaw inspection of relatively thin welded joints by Shcherbinskiy, V. G., Yermolov, I. N., Vyatskov, I. A. -- Experimental study of heat transfer in a high-pressure bomb by Butuzov, V. F., Bezrukov, G. N., Davydchenko, A. G., Litvin, Yu. A. -- POL transportation equipment by Kushnirenko, K. F. -- Specifications for transportation of full and empty POL containers and POL handling equipment by Kushnirenko, K. F. -- POL storage containers by Kushnirenko, K. F. -- Reservists are always on active duty by Zhernosek, I. -- Supplying tank units... by Naumov, R. -- Road to workmanship by Oplachko, V. -- Labor equal to combat by Knyazev, P., Zayvorodinskiy, V. -- Soviet rocket tests -- Pneumatic cartridge for blast holes with loose explosives. Class 78, No. 209993 [announced by Institute of Mining Mechanics, Development of Deposits, and Physics of Explosion, AN Georgian SSR (Institut gornoy mekhaniki, razrabotki mestorozhdeniy i fiziki vzryva, AN Gruzinskoy SSR)] by Berishvili, G. A., Khetagurov, G. A. -- A pneumatic tracking assembly. Class 42, No. 219795 [announced by Scientific Research Construction Technology Institute of the Tire Industry (Nauchno-issledovatel'skiy konstruktorsko-tekhnologicheskiy institut shinnoy promyshlennosti)] by Antonov, I. I., Artemov, A. D. -- Pneumatic capacitor. Class 42, No. 224894. (announced by Institute of Automation and Telemechanics (Institut avtomatiki i telemekhaniki)] by Fudim, Ye. V. -- A nozzle-flapper amplifier by Giorgadze, L. D., Kapanadze, Sh. D. -- Pneumatic multiplier-divider. Class 42, No. 219885 by Autsgraf, F. Zh., Barskiy, B. R., Kon'kov, Yu. A., Semenov, A. I., Sidorov, G. V. -- Pneumatic clutch. Class 47, No. 218579 by Leydervarger, M. R., Chernenko, M. S. -- A pneumatic equalizing element. Class 42, No. 219884 [announced by Central Scientific Research Institute of Complex Automation (Tsentral'nyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut kompleksnoy avtomatizatsii)] by Afanas'yev, V. V., Lomakin, B. S. -- A universal automated pneumohydraulic feed drive for metal-cutting machine tools. Class 47, No. [Illegible]. [announced by Moscow Aviation Institute (Moskovskiy aviatsionnyy institut)] by Gavrilov, A. N., Godin, E. M. -- Mercury vapor diffusion pump of low efficiency for producing super-high vacuum by Rybalko, V. P., Fogel', Ya. M., Tatus' V. I., Granovskiy, V. G. -- On the optimization principles of electromagnetic pumps in relation to their efficiency by Birzvalk, Yu. A. -- Integral packing rings by Gintsburg, B. Ya. -- Automatic dispensers must be handled skillfully by Skripal', Yu. -- Impulse jet. Class 5, No. 220908. [announced by Scientific-Research and Project-Technological Institute of Machine Construction (Nauchno-issledovatel'skiy i proyektno-tekhnologicheskiy institut mashinostroyeniya)] by Biryukov, S. P., Mustafa, A. P., Lyashenko, V. A. -- Effect of various factors on the efficiency of the rotor air-cooling system for the GTU-4-750 KTZ high-pressure turbine by Dyban, Ye. P., Klimenko, V. N. -- Analysis of the results of optimization calculations for plane linear induction pumps by Valuyev, Yu. A. -- Variable height reloading platform. Class 35, No. 223290 by Bondar', V. A., Smirnov, S. L. -- Transportation device. Class 62, No. 223608 by Lysyakov, A. G., Margorin, Ye. N., Levichev, Yu. A., Kukushkin, N. M., Vanin, S. S., Grigor'yev, V. V., Gitsel'tmakher, A. A. -- Suspension for a caterpillar machine. Class 63, No. 212073 [announced by Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant (Chelyabinskiy traktornyy zavod)] by Yemel'yanenko, V. V., Yefimova, R. V., Litvinov, N. A., Mel'man, E. R. -- Pneumatic transfer of liquid products -- Improvement of loading-unloading machines by Korotkov, V. N., Zubarev, V. V. -- Electric loader. Class 81, No. 224371 [announced by the All-Union State Scientific Research Technological Institute of Repair and Operation Machine-Tractor Parks (Vsesoyuznyy gosudarstvennyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy tekhnologicheskiy institut remonta i ekspluatatsii mashino-tractornogo parka)] by Neyberg, Ye. Ya., and The URAL-375 is being improved by Mikhaylov, O.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 4/25/1969.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21310780