USSR Scientific Abstracts. Mathematics and Physics. No. 195 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 148 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1963-1973) ; JPRS-48145
- Search for the extremum of functions by a cutoff method by Batishchev, D. I. -- Finding asymptotically stable singular points and trajectories of dynamic systems by Kononenko, A. I. -- The problem of the dynamic formalism of quantum field theory in the axiomatic method by Medvedev, B. V., Polivanov, M. K., Sukhanov, A. D. -- "Integral Expressions for Functions Holomorphic in Bicircular Regions" by BORODIN, M. A. -- "Nonunitary Operators with Absolutely Continuous Spectra" by SAKHNOVICH, L. A. -- Simplified methods of calculating damping factors from recordings of free roll in great amplitude damping by Borisov, R. V. -- Calculation of the field and the trajectory of an electro-optical system with axial symmetry by Val'ko, B. V., Lyudkevych, Y. V.--Lyudkevich, Y. V., Romaniv, L. O.--Romaniv, L. Ye. -- Stability of gyrostat on a movable base by Lyashenko, V. F. -- Solution of the problem of elastic waves in a rod of variable length by extending the solution to one of its characteristics by Samarin, Yu. P. -- Optimal reception of quantum signals by Kuriksha, A. A. -- Investigation of the parameters of the image in magnetic focus in prisms with R⁻¹ fields by Fedoseyev, Ye. P. -- Dynamic symmetry of the relativistic symmetric Coulomb problem in the case of a continuous spectrum by Malkin, I. A., Man'ko, V. I. -- Elastic constants of axial textures in the Voigt-Royce-Hill approximation by Aleksandrov, K. S., Talashkevich, I. P. -- Determination of the reaction of a compression wave in an elastic medium on a fixed rigid cylinder by Babichev, A. I., Saidov, T. Kh. -- Bending analysis of a cantilever plate with the method of boundary collocation by Petrov, Yu. P., Livshits, A. L., Livshits, V. L. -- Photoluminescence method of measuring the distribution of the concentration of equilibrium current carriers in GaAs by Gorelenok, A. T., Korobitsyn, B. V., Tsarenkov, B. V., Chiabrishvili, N. G. -- Photomobility of dislocations in irradiated KCl crystals by Yermakov, G. A., Nadgornyy, E. M. -- Thermoelectric properties of alloy semiconductors Ag₂GeTe₃ and Ag₂SnTe₃ in solid and liquid states by Astakhov, O. P., Berger, L. I., Dovletov, K. -- Electrical properties of metal xanthates by Kolninov, O. V., Glushkova, V. P., Vozzhennikov, V. M., Zvonkova, Z. V., Rukhadze, Ye. G., Gerent'yev, A. P. -- Processes of repolarization of BaTiO₃ single crystals in sinusoidal fields by Sinyakov, Ye. V., Dudnik, Ye. F. -- On the quantitative characteristics of "electric effects" in paramagnetic resonance by Roytsin, A. B. -- Synthetic diamond crystal growth by Litvin, Yu. A., Butuzov, V. P. -- Crystal-chemical regularities in the formation of spectrometric scintillators based on alkali halide crystals by Shamovskiy, L. M., Shushkanov, A. D. -- Certain features of the decay of supersaturated solid solutions of copper in gallium arsenide by Mil'vidskiy, M. G., Osvenskiy, V. B., Yugova, T. G. -- Channeling of high-energy protons in ionic single crystals by Shipatov, E. T. -- Mechanical characteristics and dislocation structure of LiF crystals deformed by slipping along one system of crystallographic planes by Smirnov, B. I. -- On the determination of the surface recombination rate from the photomagnetic effect. II by Sachenko, A. V. -- Dislocation in epitaxial GaAs by Kovda, A. V., Semiletov, S. A. -- Study of structure of slip lines in LiF single crystals during layer polishing and etching with the application of statistical methods of handling experimental data by Borzhkovskaya, V. M., Landau, A. I., Davydova, M. A. -- Electrical properties of epitaxial films of InAs and InSb by Vlasov, V. A., Semiletov, S. A., Light dispersion in artificial corundum crystals by Gliki, N. V., Lesnikova, V. P. -- Coloration center in lithium tourmaline by Samoylovich, M. I., Tsinober, L. I., Kreyskop, V. N. -- Defects in garnet single crystals grown by optical zone melting by Arsen'yev, P. A., Kustov, Ye. F., Li, L, Chukichev, M. V. -- Growing single crystals of ferrous yttrium garnet from tungstate melts by Utkin, N. I., Ursulyak, N. D., Aleksandrov, V. B. -- Growing single crystals of LiF with admixtures by Andreyev, G. A. -- Shape of germanium crystals grown by the Chokhral'skiy method by Lyubalin, M. D., Mokiyevskiy, V. A. -- Microscopic observation of movement of dislocations in corundum crystals using the decorating method by Kliya, M. O. -- Right and left-hand screw growth spirals in synthetic diamond by Bochko, A. V., Deryagin, B. V. -- Magnetic properties of nickel-zinc ferrites, marks 2000-NN and 1000-NN by Khabarin, I. N., Brytkov, Yu. K., Kobel'kov, V. M., Sazonov, A. A. -- Modeling of hf fields of periodic structure on static field models by Saliy, I. N. -- Scattering of waves on a gyrotropic step of a rectangular waveguide by Kurushin, Ye. P. -- Simulation of an electromagnetic field in irregular waveguides by means of induced current method by Sedin, V. A., Savostina, T. D. -- Measuring the capacitance of a sample under the effect of internal electrical discharges by Kolesov, S. N., Zelinskiy, M. M. -- The development and investigation of the composition of porcelains with improved dielectric properties for high voltage applications by Kulolev, G. V., Gaydash, B. I. -- Models with quasistatical field for study of the electromagnetic field in waveguides of arbitrary cross section by Sedin, V. A., Tugushev, R. Kh., Savostina, T. D. -- Open resonator with transverse grid by Saakov, E. O. -- Anomalous penetration of electromagnetic waves in metals, and cyclotron resonance by Kaner, E. A., Blank, A. Ya. -- Anomalies of dielectric properties in phase transitions by Levanyuk, A. P., Sannikov, D. G. -- Spectrum of a spin system and high frequency properties of ferromagnetic single crystals containing plane defects by Filippov, B. N. -- Antiferromagnetism of uranium and thorium phosphides by Chechernikov, V. I., Shavishvili, T. M., Pletyushkin, V. A., Slovyanskikh, V. K. -- Transient thermoremanent magnetisation and its role in low-temperature treatment of magnetite-bearing rocks by Petrov, I. N., Matallova, V. V. -- Evaporation of an oxide cathode in a pulsed low-pressure discharge by Vagin, L. N. -- Some results of calculating the asymptotes of electromagnetic fields of submerged sources by Shakhsuvarov, D. N., Zvereva, Ye. V. -- Experimental investigation of the reflection of shock waves from a current grid by Derevyanko, V. A., Zaklyaz'minskiy, L. A., Lebedev, Ye. F. -- Development of wide-band, waveguide Y-circulators of the centimeter range by Gordeyev, V. A., Yegorova, L. I., Koshkin, L. I. -- Interaction of high frequency and low frequency waves in nonlinear dispersive media by Bakay, A. S. -- The determination of the exit angle of a flow from a planar turbine grid by Karasev, O. V. -- Vortex theory of a lifting surface by Polyakhov, N. N., Pastukhov, A. I. -- Effect of a gas dissolved in a liquid upon cavitation by Panaiotti, S. S. -- Experimental determination of discharge coefficients for throttle collars with small openings under a broad range of pressure drops by Mikirtumov, E. A. -- Rod grid within a nonuniform velocity field flow by Khudenko, B. G., Shcheglov, A. M. -- The effect of rotation on the heat transfer between a gas and the flow-passage section components of a gas turbine by Trushin, V. A., Lokay, V. I. -- Ambipolar diffusion in a boundary layer behind the front of a shock wave by Burminskiy, E. P., Goryachev, V. L., Sukhov, G. S. -- Second approximation in the theory of asymptotic damping of perturbations in the supersonic flow of a viscous, heat-conducting gas by Diyesperov, V. N. -- Laminar boundary layer on a flat plate in an oscillatory flow by Pushkareva, I. V., The entrance length for a turbulent gas flow in a cylindrical pipe under marked anisotropic conditions by Leont'yev, A. I., Mironov, B. P., Fafurin, A. V. -- Investigation of a statistical model of turbulent flows by Tokarev, V. I. -- The discharge coefficient during flow of polymethylsiloxane fluids through a submerged orifice in a diaphragm by Mal'ts, L. U., Murashev, Yu. G. -- Some jet characteristics in fluidic elements by Lebedev, I. V. -- Calculation of the effect of an angular distribution selector on the modes in open resonators with plane mirrors and narrowing of the angular divergence of a laser by Lyubimov, V. V., Orlova, I. B. -- Zeeman effect in an He--Ne laser operating at 6328 A by D'yachenko, V. M. -- Determining the critical laser emission energy density required to initiate metal failure, with consideration of the spike structure of the pulse by Libenson, M. N. -- Genesis and structure of the field of a ruby and neodymium laser with external tilted mirrors by Zaika, V. V., Kravchenko, V.I., Soskin, M.S. -- Investigation of certain characteristics of a hard-driven semiconductor GaAs laser by Zakharov, Yu. P., Nikitin, V. V. Samoylov, V.D. -- CdSnP₂ laser excited by an electron beam by Berkovskiy, F. M., Gornyunova, N. A., Orlov, V. M., Ryvkin, S. M. Sokolova, V. I., Tsvetkova, Ye. V., Shpen'kov, G. P. -- A method of selecting modes in lasers with ring resonators by Mynbayev, D. K. -- Conduction pump as a flowmeter by Birzvalk, Yu. A. -- Discovery of the T-layer -- Skin effect of a traveling magnetic field and its application to Mill) measurements by Ulmanis, L. Ya. -- Measurement of flow, and calibration of flowmeters by the null effect of a traveling magnetic field on liquid metal by Zandart, Ya. Ya., Liyelpeter, Ya. Ya., Neyman, E. T., Klyavinya, A. P. -- Effects of inductor geometry and temperature of transported medium on characteristics of contactless velocity measurements of a liquid metal by Zheygur, B. D., Kalnin', R. K., Kisis, A. Yu., Sermons, G. Ya. -- Contactless measurement of liquid metal velocity by means of a pulsating magnetic field by Kalnin', R. K., Sermons, G. Ya., Kisis, A. Yu., Zheygur, B. D., Miyesniyetse, M. B. -- Velocity measurement of flowing electroconductive media by the reaction on the inductor of a traveling magnetic field by Liyelpeter, Ya. Ya. -- On the penetration of a longitudinal electric field in a magnetoactive plasma by Kondratenko, A. N., Onishchenko, I. N. -- Polarization effects involved in the generation and transfer of radiation of relativistic electrons in magnetoactive plasma by Sazonov, V. N., Tsytovich, V. N. -- Motion of a plasma jet in a toroidal plasma waveguide with rotation angle 10° by Ivanovskiy, M. A. -- Toward "self-similar" solutions of the equations of magnetohydrodynamics with a finite gas conductivity by Cherepanov, A. N. -- Coaxial source of plasma with superimposed azimuthal magnetic field by Volkov, Ya. F., Dyatlov, V. G., Mitina, N. I. -- Structure of plasmoids from a conical induction source by Safronov, B. G., Churayev, V. A. -- The structure of plasmoids by Krupnik, L. I., Shulika, N. G., Demchenko, P. A. -- Interaction of plasmoids with an axiosymmetrical magnetic field by Azovskiy, Yu. S., Guzhovskiy, I. T., Pistryak, V. M. -- Possibility of visual observation of a plasmoid moving in a curvilinear magnetic field by Gorskiy, K. V., Onishchenko, I. N., Shkoda, V. V. -- Contactless measurement of liquid level by Blumberg, A. V., Zheygur, B. D., Neyman, E. T. -- Equipment for measurement of flow by a pulse method by Zibin', D. K. -- Differential methods for measuring velocity of electroconductive media by Kalnin', R. K., Mikel'son, Yu. Ya., Sermons, G. Ya. -- Pulse methods for measuring flow of liquid metals by Zheygur, B. D., Sermons, G. Ya. -- Investigation of ion-cyclotron instability in a potassium plasma by Buchel'nikova, N. S., Salimov, R. A., Eydel'man, Yu. I. -- Scattering of electromagnetic waves by turbulent plasma pulsations by Kalinin, Yu. G., Lin, D. N., Ryutov, V. D., Skoryupin, V. A., Electron-microscopic surface investigation of the single crystal by Niyazova, O. R., Kaneyev, M. A., Koyfman, A. I. -- Investigation of the formation of a beam in magnetron guns with an inhomogeneous magnetic field by Sushkin, N. G., Grosberg, Yu. I., Sushkin, V. N. -- Effect of excitation intensity on radioluminescence of alkali-halide phosphors by Aluker, E. D., Chernov, S. A. -- Calculation of a tubular electron beam in an axiosymmetric magnetic mirror by Danilov, V. N. -- Magnetic susceptibility of solid solutions of ferrous oxide and magnesium oxide by Ariya, S. M., Brach, B. Ya., Kheyfets, N.V. -- On the scattering of slow cesium ions by the surface of a tungsten single crystal by Veksler, V. I. -- X-ray investigation of the Nb-Al system by Nemoshkalenko, V. V., Krivitskiy, V. P. -- Thermoelectric emission of pyrolytic coatings made of ZrC and W by Matskevich, T. L., Krachino, T. V., Vil'k, Yu. N., Davydov, V. S. -- Desalting station by Popov, O. -- The problem of constructing superpower self-constricting electron beams by Ryazin, P. A., Gurovich, V. Ts., Prudnikov, V. N. -- Recombination of hydrogen in the hot model of the universe by Zel'dovich, Ya. B., Kurt, V. G., Syunyayev, R. A. -- Phosphorescence and photoconductivity of the gamma-irradiated ruby by Starodubtsev, S. V., Yunusov, M. V. -- Design and characteristics of sectional accelerator tubes by Kaz'min, G. S., Kreyndel', Yu. Ye. -- Transuranic elements by Flerov, G. N. -- Influence of the reducing properties of the rocks on the localization of the hydrothermal uranium mineralization by Yevseyeva, L. S., Fomina, N. P., Ordynets, G. Ye. -- Influence of reactor irradiation on thermocouple materials by Pravdyuk, N. F., Ivanov, A. N., Dubrovin, K. P. -- On the influence of high-temperature neutron irradiation on the mechanical properties and cold brittleness of single-crystal and polycrystalline molybdenum by Nikolayev, V. A., Patrikeyev, Yu. I., Mikhaylov, S. K. -- "Double Coulomb Excitation of 4+ Levels in the Nuclei of Platinum and Palladium Isotopes" (presented 19 Nov 68 by Academician V. I. Mamasakhlisov) by GANGRSKIY, Yu. P., LEMBERG, I. Kh., NABICHVRISHVILI, V. A. -- Measurement of and allowance for the instrumental Stokes vector by Pospergelis, M. M. -- Crystal optics and magnetoelectric effect by Lyubimov, V. N. -- Investigation of the distribution of the refractive index by the differential prism method by Miler, M., Malishek, V. -- Frequency-contrast characteristic of optical systems having spherical aberration of third and fifth order by Lenskiy, A. -- The low temperature luminescence spectra in the study of the role of the salting-out agent during the extractive removal of uranium (VI) by Dobrolyubskaya, T. S., Anikina, L. I. -- Interferometer for determining the refractive index of air by Volokhova, S. Ya., Kolesova, E. B. -- Electron-optical properties of cryogenic solenoid-type objectives for high-resolution electron microscope by Der-Shvarts, G. V., Makarova, I. S. -- Studying the strength problems at the Machine Science Institute by Serensen, S. V., Dimentberg, F. M., Lozinskiy, M. G., Pinegin, S. V., Prigorovskiy, P. I., Rabotnov, Yu. N., Rovinskiy, B. M., Tomlenov, A. D. -- Stress-detrusion relationship under torsion by Kenk, K. R. -- On the realization of the theoretical strength in metals upon passage of plane shock waves by Volchkov, V. M., Pashkov, P. O. -- Investigation of internal friction of alloyed molybdenum by Busalov, Yu. Ye., Kopetskiy, Ch. V., Kop'yev, I. M., Smolyakova, L. G. -- Effects of hydraulic fluid temperature on cylinder packing friction by Borisov, V. N., Kaverzin, S. V. -- Possibility of fabricating a weak-field magnetometer with a cooled Hall sensor without concentrator by Sukhanov, S. -- Destruction of Josephson current by fluctuations by Ivanchenko, Yu. M., Zil'berman, L. A. -- Electron interaction with paramagnetic impurities in superconductors by Ginzburg, S. L. -- Nuclear spin relaxation in small size superconductors by Melik-Barkhudarov, T. K. -- On the superconducting state of a current carrying film by Artyunyan, R. M., Saakyan, G. S., and Motion of Cs⁺ and K⁺ ions in vapors of Cs and K atoms by Palyukh, B. M., Savchin, L. S. -- Heat removal and friction in turbulent flow in a tube with dissociating N₂O₄ by Popov, V. N., Kharin, B. Ye. -- A method for calculating the coefficient of the turbulent diffusion of heat in channels with cross sections other than round by Bobkov, V. P., Ibragimov, M. Kh., Sabelev, G. I. -- Some results of the investigation of the heat exchange between a liquid and an overheated wall by Gukhman, A. A., Aksel'rod, L. S., Pron'ko, V. G., Bulanov, A. B., Kazenin, D. A., Leonova, G. M. -- Heat exchange in a single-phase medium at near-critical state parameters by Petukhov, B. S. -- The continuum radiation of a nitrogen plasma by Asinovskiy, E. I., Kirillin, A. V., Kobzev, G. A. -- Heat exchange in natural turbulent convection at vertical porous surfaces by Brdlik, P. M., Mochalov, V. A. -- Investigation of the effect of throttling on the Rankine cycle efficiency of MHD generators by Ovcharenko, V. A., Orlov, P. P., Chernyshev, S. M. -- A method of computating the nonequilibrium ionization of plasma induced by the magnetic field by Maksimov, A. M. -- Anisotropic instability of MHD generator plasma by Ganefel'd, R. V. -- Thermodynamic properties of thermally dissociating water vapor at temperatures of 1600-6000°K and at pressures of 0,1 to 1000 bars by Kessel'man, P. M., Blank, Yu. I., Mogilevskiy, V. I. -- The estimate of the optimum concentration of the ionizing admixture in MHD power generators by Mostinskiy, I. L. -- Question of dense plasma thermodynamics by Seryakov, K. I. -- Radiative heat transfer between surfaces of a plane isothermal layer by Popov, Yu. A. -- A nonsteady-state method of investigating heat transfer during boiling on a plane surface by Rubin, G. R., Rovinskiy, A. Ye. -- Applying the dynamic method in gauging hardness at high temperatures by Kul'bakh, A. A., Shchavelin, V. M., Yevstyukhin, N. A. -- Thermoelastic constants of polycrystals by Bolotin, V. V., Moskalenko, V. N. -- Experimental investigation of the structure of temperature fluctuations in a turbulent flow of a liquid in a tube by Bobkov, V. P., Ibragimov, M. Kh., Subbotin, V. I.
- Document Date: 6/2/1969.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21311658