Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Bio-Medical Sciences. No. 262 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts - Bio-Medical sciences (1965-1968) ; JPRS-43072
- "The Study of Further Attenuation of Measle Viruses: II. Clinical and Immunological Evaluation of the Viruses and the Study of the Factors Affecting Clinical Reactions and Immunity" by KU Yu-fen, WANG Wei-chun, LIU Yu-jen, YANG Chu-yeh -- "Problems on the Nutritional Value of Small Globular Sea-weeds" by HOU Hsiang-ch'uan -- "The Contamination of the Cell Cultures by Pleuropneumonia-like Organism (PPLO) and the Pathogenesis toward the Human Embryonic Pulmonary Cells" by HO Nan-hsiang, KUO Mao-fu, CH'EN Chih-hui, YU Yang, WANG Pi-ch'ang -- "The Determination of Normal Stereoscopic Perception of Depth of 668 Persons" by CHIANG Kuang-liang, CHI Chung-ch'ien, YU Jung -- "A Study of the Determination of Some Enteroviruses by the Use of Hemagglutination and Hemagglutination Inhibition Tests" by TSENG I, WANG Cheng -- "Investigation of the Epidemic Conditions of Clonorchiasis Sinensis in Fou-yang Hsien of Anwhei Province" by LI Hsueh-hsiang, YANG Chao-hsin, LU Lo-yung -- "Changes in the Blood of Silicosis Rabbits and Silicosis Patients" by FENG Tsung-shen -- "The Preparation of Endotoxin of Dysentery Bacillus by Ultrasonic Vibrations" by LIU Wei-t'ing, HSUEH Feng-hua, CH'EN Jui-kuan -- "Experimental Photographic Study of Capillary Vessels of the Bone (I)" by WANG Yun-chao, HSU Chun-ch'ao, CHU Yun-jui, HSUEH Tien-ni -- "Hetero-transplantation of Tooth (Animal Experiments and the Observation of Effects on 50 Cases during a Remote Period)" by HUANG P'ei-che -- "Direct Commissurotomy of Mitral Stenosis Concomitant with Incompetent Mitral Valve" by WAN Te-haing, LING Hung-ch'en, JEN Ch'ang-yu, SHTH Mei-sheng, T'AO Shou-ch'i, CH'EN Hao-chu -- "Report of the Investigation of Clonorchiasis Sinensis in a Village of Chu Hsien of Shantung Province" by CHIN Hsin-chih, WANG Hsueh-ming, YEN Chao-k'un, NIEH Pao-hsing, WANG Chun-yu -- "Discussion on the Pathogenic Causes of Postpartal Heart Diseases" by TU Pen-chi, WANG Yu-fang, HUANG Hsi-cheng -- "Diagnosis of Unilateral Exophthalmos Resulted from Intracranial Expanding Lesions" by CHENG Man-kai, TENG Fu-chu -- "Observation on the Remote Effects of 106 Cases of Dental Implantation" by HUANG Ch'un-hua -- "The New Advance and Developmental Trend in the Study of Oral Contraceptive Drugs - continued" by WU Hsi-jui -- "Program Planned for 1964 by Ch'ao-yang District Association of Public Health Workers of Peking Municipality" -- "The Pharmacological Action and the Clinical Application of Benzothiadiazine Derivatives as Diuretics" by FU Ting-i -- "Discussions of Clinical Pathology" -- "Some Comments Relating to Digitalis Drugs after Reading 'Practical Cardiology'" by SUN K'an, CHANG Chu-chi -- "The Lymphatic Valvular Membrane of the Utricle of the Inner Ear" by CH'IN T'ing-ch'uan -- "Questions and Answers on Medicine" -- "A Case Report of Amebic Constrictive Pericarditis" by LIU Jui-ch'ang, FU Han-t'ao, WANG Yuan -- "The First All-China Neuropsychiatrical Conference of China Medical Association" -- "Prizes Awarded by Ministry of Public Health to those Rescuing the Steel Worker CH'IU Ts'ai-k'ang and to other Units" -- "Pathological Changes of the Nerve Endings of all Types of Leprosy" by WANG Chin-yung -- "Activities of Medical and Pharmacological Societies in Hangchow Municipality during January" -- "Activities of and Discussion of Special Topics by the Medical, Pharmacological and Public Health Societies of Nanchang Municipality" -- "Second Ultrasonics Annual Conference Held in the Wuhan Branch of China Medical Association".
- Document Date: 10/24/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21311755