USSR Scientific Abstracts. Electronics and Electrical Engineering. No. 84 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 126 pages : figures
- USSR scientific abstracts - Electronics and electrical engineering (1964-1973) ; JPRS-43235
- Transistorized amplifier for a digital automatic compensator by Skalevoy, V. V., Krisilov, Yu. D. -- Photogalvanometric amplifier for vibration and temperature sensors by Biber, L. A., Legkiy, G. K., Zhdanova, Yu. Ye. -- Low-power magnetic amplifiers by Stefanovich, T. Kh. -- Partial investigation of the operation of a differential magnetic amplifier by Shatskiy, N. Kh. -- Signal limiting in UHF amplifiers using tunnel diodes by Baykov, Yu. G., Shvarts, N. Z., Etkin, V. S. -- Automatic antenna switch for radio receivers of the "Tesla" Company (Czechoslovakia) by Severin, A. M. -- Effect of random inhomogencities of a medium upon the directional pattern of an antenna aperture synthesized on the basis of video pulses by Bliokh, P. V., Freylikher, V. D. -- Pencil-beam antenna for long-wave infrared receivers -- Experimental observation of the distribution function of fluctuation in a degenerated parametric system by Spangenberg, Ye. Ye., Etkin, V. S. -- Optimal planning of spare elements switching by Mandel, A. S., Raykin, A. L. -- Source of pumping for power supply to logic devices of inductive parametrons by Mebuke, Sh. D., Simonovskiy, I. G., Protopopov, A. I. -- Branched circuit with a cyclic switch by Yakhinson, B. I. -- Ring counter using thyristors by Shchedrin, M. B. -- "Use of Phase-Manipulated Quaternary-Code Noise-Like Signals in Communications Systems" by SMIRNOV, N. I. -- "Evaluating the Effectiveness of Predistortion in the Transmission of Facsimile Signals Via Telephone Channels of Radio Relay Communications Systems" by MARIGODOV, V. K., PANTELEYEV, G. S. -- "Differential Systems With Increased Mutual Shielding of Signal Transmission Channels" by SADOVSKIY, A. S. -- Structural properties of phase-keyed signals in systems of discrete-information transmission by Nazarov, V. I. -- High-order phase-shift keying by Okunev, Yu. B. -- Radio communication equipment of a helicopter by Lushchikov, V. -- Contactless control systems with magnetic logical elements by Birfel'd, A. G., Vasil'yeva, N. P., Pisarev, A. L., Cherdyntsev, G. A. -- Static contactless speed-regulating starter by Kiblitskiy, V. A., Lazareva, G. M. -- Standardized ET series of transistorized logic and functional elements for industrial automation by Khodnev, V. V., Prangishvili, I. V., Kutler, N. P. -- Effect of a strong interfering signal on the transfer ratio of a transistorised frequency converter by Movshovich, M. Ye. -- AM to FM electric signal converter by Zhuk, L. A., Luchuk, A. M. -- Number-to-voltage converter and its design by Yampol'skiy, V. Z., Perfil'yev, L. V. -- Thyristorized converter for field circuits of electromagnetic slip couplings by Abdulayev, A. A., Aliyev, V. N., Mamedov, R. E., Askerov, A. B. -- Magnetic d-c pulse-duration converter by Ageyev, Yu. M. -- Piezoelectric transformer. Class 21, No. 197704 [announced by the Kiev "Order of Lenin" Polytechnic Institute (Kievskiy ordena Lenina politekhnicheskiy institut)] by Nekrasov, M. M., Plakhotnyy, N. V., Lavrinenko, V. V. -- Alternating current digital compensator with discrete balance. Class 21, No. 197751 by Shayn, I. L., Melik-Shakhnazarov, A. M. -- Trigger circuit. Class 21, No 197686, announced by Leningrad of the Red Banner Order Mechanical Institut (Leningradskiy ordena Krasnogo znameni mekhanicheski institut) by Yershov, S. M., Perov, G. I. -- Stability of permanent magnets made from YuNDK24B and YuNDK35T5 alloys at high temperatures by Bulygina, T. I., Makarov, K. T., Sergeyev, V. V. -- Interaction between two harmonic oscillations in nonlinear narrow-band devices by Sidorov, V. M. -- Synthesizing AFC-systems tracking Doppler frequency shift by Kuleshov, V. N.
Development of a new SHF high-power pulse triode by Lesish, Yu. K., Serova, N. N. -- Radio waves investigate ice fields -- Double-pole electronic relay. Class 21, No. 197013 [announced by the Kiev Branch of the Central Scientific Research Institute of Communications (Kiyevskiy filial Tsentral'nogo nauchno-issledovatel'skogo instituta svyazi) by Yaroslavskiy, L. I., Korop, B. V., Luk'yanov, V. V., Gromov, Ye. M. -- Pulse low-inductance high-Q film capacitors by Litvinova, Ye. L. -- Coupling of a resonator with a coaxial line. Class 21, No. 195507 by Kasumova, N. G., Borisov, L. M. -- "Wireless Transmission Lines" by PIKRAS, A. M. -- Investigation of the reflection of meter radiowaves from the lunar surface by Yakovlev, O. I., Yefimov, A. I. -- Spectrum of a phase-and-amplitude-keyed signal by Zhigach, V. P. -- Homodyne phase meter for measurement of electron concentration in plasma by Khilil', V. V. -- Parametron-type encoders for Reed-Maller codes by Galynker, E. I., Gorelik, V. Yu., Lednev, A. V. -- Single cycle pulse potential parallel adder by Dolidze, T. V., Gogoberidze, M. G., Dzhibuti, M. S. -- Some problems of reliability analysis of a computer memory unit and synthesis of the memory unit by a criterion of maximum reliability by Gol'dshteyn, I. A., Mtvarelidze, I. D. -- Method of improving productivity of output printers in digital computers by Polisar, G. L., Aleksandrov, Ye. A. -- Reliability characteristics of redundant systems without restoration by Zubova, A. F. -- Symmetrical logic element with ferrite toroid analysed by Drannikov, L. A., Zhukov, V. A., Lezhennikov, S. A. -- Symmetrical circuit of ferrite logic element by Morosov, V. A., Sokolov, T. N., Shapot, D. V. -- Pattern-recognition methods applied to the problem of noise-proof decoding by Andreyev, V. A., Mikhaylov, V. V., Usanova, D. V. -- Simplest extremal relay (dither-type) systems by Leonov, N. N. -- Theory of simplest dither-type extremal systems by Leonov, N. N. -- One method of analysing the stability of sampled-data relay-type control systems by Cherepanov, A. I. -- Selection of optimum tolerances for the effect of sampling stray currents and core parameters in a matrix-type MOZU computer memory by Gol'dshteyn, I. A. -- Computer storage device and coordination component of greater reliability for a MOZU computer memory by Todua, D. A. -- Control and special purpose computers and auxiliary equipment -- Mathematical methods for increasing the transmission reliability of information transmission over a nonsymmetrical channel by Varshamov, R. R. -- Structure of systems for scanning remote control locations by Yevtushenko, I. N. -- "A Dorice for Locating the Ground-Contact Sites in High-Voltage Overhead Line Networks" by KARPOV, I. V., BORISOV, S. P., BARANETSKIY, V. S. -- Investigation of emission characteristics of Ianthanum-hexaboride-base emitters by Kudintseva, G. A., Kuznetsova, G. M., Nikulov, V. V. -- Maximum emission current of a treated aluminate cathode by Druzhinin, A. V., Mel'nikov, A. I., Nekrasov, V. I. -- Curve plotter with electronic graticule for semiconductor devices by Ovcharenko, V. V., Ovcharenko, N. F. -- Automatic device for measuring the threshold difference of regenerative Comparators by Stakhov, A. P. -- Schottky effect in barium oxide on molybdenum backing by Kirsanova, T. S., Lednev, V. A. -- Device with a linearly variable duty cycle for measuring frequency deviation of signals. Class 21, No. 197699 by Os'minin, A. A. -- Instrumental accuracy of KIA and combat readiness by Borisov, A. S. -- Instrument for determining direction of flight by Chachakov, U. Kh. -- Applicability of lightpipes in detectors of radio-isotope separators by Goroshko, V. D., Lokshin, A. G., Anipko, V. Ya. -- Applicability of the method of three-electrode spherical capacitor to investigating the photoelectric effect of adsorption systems by Kapitsa, M. L., Nemchenok, R. L., Valygina, M. A. -- A practical circuit which uses AC voltage for modulating photomultiplier current by Berdina, R. N., Nechayeva, N. N., Rozhnova, I. P., Romanov, V. A.
Photoelectric sensors and other devices used in automation by Gutnikov, E. Yu. -- "Measuring the Speed of Rotation of Mechanisms by Means of a Photoelectric Sensor" by VERTIYEV, I. P., SIVOKOBYLENKO, V. F., STEYN, Yu. N. -- Optimal reception of random pulse signals in noise by Sosulin, Yu. G. -- Thyristorized pulse exciter for semiconductor lasers by Osinskiy, V. I., Mikhnevich, V. V. -- Enhancing the reliability of pulse modulator tubes by Gordeyev, R. N., Feoktistova, Sh. I., Shkol'nik, V. I. -- Thyristor clock-pulse generator by Kozhevnikov, A. N. -- Static characteristics of a transistorized magnetic pulse width modulator by Ageyev, Yu. M. -- Calculation of radar-pulse detection characteristics of the phase-type autocorrelation system by Utkina, G. A. -- Resolution of tracking instruments by Gerasimov, B. M. -- Signal-noise threshold ratio during target detection on a reflecting background by Fuks, L. B. -- Radioelectronics in the service of [war] ships by Genkin, A. -- Simulation of an algorithm for tracking several targets on a "Ural-2" digital computer by Apanin, I. V., Denisov, K. N., Karas'kov, G. A., Sviridov, V. G. -- Device for changing coordinates [Radar simulator) by Svyatchenko, Yu. B., Badanin, V. P. -- Carrier injection into heavily-doped regions of a p⁺-n-n⁺ diode by Ryzhikov, I. V., Pavlichenko, V. I., Kmita, T. G. -- Carrier injection into heavily-doped regions of a silicon-carbide diode by Ryzhikov, I. V., Pavlichenko, V. I., Kmita, T. G., Leyderman, A. Yu., Karageorgiy-Alkalayev, P. M. -- Semiconductors in converter technology by Kosler, Slavomir, Kubat, Milan -- Problem of fabricating Ge emitters and obtaining a field-emission picture of pure Ge by Ivanov, V. G. -- Semiconductor time relay. Class 21, No. 197016 [announced by the Mathematical Institute of the Siberian Branch, AN SSSR (Institute matematiki Sibirskogo otdeleniya AN SSSR) by Luzbetskiy, V. G. -- Selective semiconductor RC-circuit by Ponomarov, M. F., Popov, V. P. -- "Estimation of Television Systems Without Storage" by RAPOPORT, B. I. -- "The Small Frame Method of Cosmic Television Systems" by ROSSELEVICH, I. A., KHTOMOV, L. I. -- "Correction of Television and Pulse Signals" by BRAUDE, G. V. -- "The Surface Wave Line [A New Television Relay System]" by SEMENOV, N., GUL'KAROV, P., SEMENOV, V. -- "Maskless Color Picture Tubes" -- Method for analysis of a system of mutually coupled nonuniform lines in thin-film microelectronic circuits by Sher, Yu. A. -- Transients in thin-film parametrons on a step variation of excitation field by Dobromyslova, V. T. -- Experimental investigation of the thin-film parametron under stationary conditions by Dobromyslova, V. T., Strokov, Yu. V. -- Measuring device for small losses in thin dielectric films in the submillimeter-wavelength band. Class 21, No. 196124 by Deryugin, L. N., Marchuk, A. N., Sotin, V. Ye. -- Control computer components and devices -- Investigation of parameters on a thin ferromagnetic film by Sokolov, V. A., Fel'dman, V. Ya. -- "Investigating the Ionic Conductivity of Oxide Films on Niobium" by YEGOROV, V. V., LUKOVTSEV, P. D. -- High-power-factor transducer of reactive power based on the Hall effect and intended for measuring magnetic-loop specific loss in soft magnetic materials by Gaukhshteyn, V. V. -- Magnetostrictive transducer for measuring the torque and axial stress on marine propeller shafts by Sukhov, B. P., Balabay, A. M. -- Transducers with integrating converters for measuring parameters of rotation by Labudev, S. A. -- Contactless pulse-type speed transducer by Andrushchuk, V. V., Sharakhin, V. N. -- Contactless magnetic transducers of linear and angular displacements by Belyy, M. I., Makarov, N. P., Medvedenko, A. M. -- On the design of packed piezoelectric ceramic transducers by Gal'perina, A. N. -- High-accuracy transformer-type transducers of small linear displacements by Konyukhov, N. Ye., Kulikovskiy, L. F., Mednikov, F. M. -- Anomalous behavior of the transfer ratio of transistors carrying small currents by Kuz'min, V. A., Pershenkov, V. S.
Silicon diffusion n-p-n transistors with high current-gain maximum frequency by Stupel'man, V. Sh, Gladkiy, V. N., Dikovskiy, V. I., Ignat'yev, A. A., Kausova, A. I. -- Transistorized monostable multivibrator. Class 21, No. 196091 by Leytman, M. B., Bar'yudin, E. L. -- Investigation of microstructure of r-f transistors by Mitrofanov, V. V., Kolpakova, L. I., Skvortsova, M. B. -- "Transistors" by LABUTIN, V. K. -- Contribution to the theory of a nonlinear optical waveguide by Marchenko, V. F. -- Design method for ferrite magnetometer waveguide coupling head by Bogdanov, C. B., Vedrigan, V. Ye. -- Broad band step up mixer of the transfer type by Konstantinov, V. A. -- Flight of a circularly charged cluster along the axis of a semi-infinite circular waveguide by Urazakov, E. I. -- Propagation of electromagnetic oscillations in an irregular waveguide of complex form by Il'inskiy, A. S. -- Three-phase opposite pole inductor generator. Class 21, No. 191680 by Gomzyakov, V. B., Zavestovskiy, S. A. -- Automatic power regulation in an electric drive of the motor-generator type. Class 21, No. 196152 [announced by the Institute of Automation and Telemechanics (Technical Cybernetics) (Institut avtomatiki i telemekhaniki [tekhnicheskoy kibernetiki])] by Lerner, A. Ya., Bernshteyn, S. I., Volik, B. G., Baryshev, A. F. -- Increasing the speed of some automatic systems by Shatskiy, N. Kh. -- Certain reliability characteristics of low power, electric induction motors by Lositskiy, O. G., Batalova, Z. G. -- Determining the machine constant and geometric dimensions of axial end-type double rotation induction motors by Strel'tsov, Ivan Pavlovich -- Role played by discharges in the process of aging polymer films in a constant electric field by Baryshev, R. S., Koykov, S. N., Romanovskaya, O. S., Tsikin, A. N. -- Microwire melting currents by Kashchuk, S. L., Popov, V. A. -- Secondary electron emission of tungsten alloys with molybdenum and tantalum by Yernolayev, L. A., Dyubua, B. Ch. -- Investigation of electrical characteristics of some heat-resistant synthetic films used in making capacitors by Kostenko, E. M. -- "Statistical Modeling and the Determination of Reliability and Losses in Solar Battery Systems" by VASIL'YEV, A. M. -- "Reliability of Solar Batteries" by ASHARIN, L. N. -- "Melting of Glazed Frost on Lightning Protective Cables of 110-550 kv Lines" by IOFFE, M. S., PRIGOZHINA, I. V. -- "Justifying the Use of Shunt Reactors with Spark Coupling as Protective Measures Against Internal Overvoltages" by KADOMSKAYA, K. P., LEVINSHTEYN, M. L., MARKYAVICHUS, L. V. -- First international 400-kv transmission line connecting power systems of socialist countries by Meshkov, V. K., Shtetka, M., Sandulesku, S., Przhibyl, I. -- The influence of mode of discharge on the useful life of storage batteries by Yavruyan, Kh. K. -- Physicotechnical problems in power engineering by Peyve, Ya. V. -- Principles of complex calculation of meteorological factors in computing loads on power transmission lines by Gartsman, L. B., Melamed, M. N.
- Document Date: 11/3/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21312000