Translations on USSR Military Affairs. No. 539 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages
- Translations on USSR military affairs (1969-1979) ; JPRS-48648
- DUTIES OF NAVAL STAFF OFFICERS DESCRIBED by Captain 1st Rank K. Gurov -- EXPERIENCE OF RESERVE OFFICERS OBSERVED by Major A. Nikanorov -- BETTER FIELD TRAINING OF OFFICERS PROPOSED by Lieutenant Colonel Zavgorodniy -- AIR FORCE PERSONNEL CRITICIZED FOR DEFICIENCIES by Lieutenant Colonel S. Kashirin -- WINGMAN'S AGGRESSIVE ROLE AS FIGHTER CITED by Military Pilot 1st Class Captain A. Drozdov -- NEW BOOK DESCRIBING AIRBORNE FORCES REVIEWED by Colonel I. Andrukkov -- COMBAT COMMUNICATIONS EXERCISE DESCRIBED by D. Isakov -- INADEQUATE TRAINING OF DIVERS CRITICIZED by Engineer Captain 3rd Rank L. Melodinskiy -- GIVING FIELD TRAINING TO OFFICERS DISCUSSED by Colonel General M. Tankayev -- BETTER UTILIZATION OF TRAINING TIME URGED -- IMPORTANCE OF BATTERY-LEVEL TRAINING STRESSED by Lieutenant General G. Peredel'skiy -- PREPARATION OF YOUTH FOR MILITARY SERVICE by Colonel A. Novgorodov, Lieutenant Colonel N. Vasil'yev -- TRAINING OF YOUNG MILITARY RECRUITS CITED by Captain 2nd Rank V. Yermolayev -- DEPENDENTS RELUCTANT TO LIVE IN REMOTE AREAS by N. Vladimirov -- HOUSING DEFICIENCIES CRITICIZED BY RESIDENTS by Reserve Colonel Yu. Krinov -- DELAYS IN MILITARY CONSTRUCTION CHIDED by Major Yu. Teplov.
- Document Date: 8/19/1969.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21312022