USSR Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 135 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 114 pages : figures
- USSR scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1963-1973) ; JPRS-43557
- Distribution of impurities from a gas stream in epitaxial layers of gallium phosphide grown by the "sandwich" method by D'yakonov, L. I., Maslov, V. N. -- Special features in the growth of crystals of mercury telluride by the Bridgeman method by Vanyukov, A. V., Schastlivyy, V. P., Polisar, E. L., Indenbaum, G. V. -- Vapor pressure or volatile impurities over a melt of gallium arsenide by Pelevin, O. V., Mil'vidskiy. M. G., Girich, B. G. -- Behavior of volatile impurity elements of the VI group in gallium arsenide by Mil'vidskiy, M. G., Pelevin, O. V. -- The combined avalanche and thermal breakdown of p-n junctions by Martirosov, I. M. -- Interaction of photoexcited F-centers with microdefects of the crystal lattice of alkali-halide crystal phosphors. II by Dudarev, Ye.S., Zaitov, F.H., Lukantsever, Yu.L. -- Internal photoeffect from atomic centers in a crystal lattice by Ryzhanov, S.G. -- Electric properties of polycrystalline films of gallium arsenide doped with zinc by Katayev, Yu.G., Lavrent'yeva, L.G. -- Peculiarities of polarization of HgI₂ single crystals with allowance for the excitation effect by Zolotarev, V.F., Semak, D.G., Chepur, D.V. -- Influence of x-rays on silicon and silicon p-n junctions. III. Frenkel effect in x-irradiated silicon diodes by Krivov, H.A., Malyanov, S.V., Gaman, V.I. -- Electrophysical properties of inversion layers produced in silicon by bombardment with phosphorus and aluminum ions by Vasil'yev, V. K., Zorin, Ye. I., Pavlov, P. V., Tetel'baum, D. I. -- First All-Union conference of the production structure, physical properties and application of single crystals of refractory and rare metals by Ottenberg, Ye. V. -- Elimination of gold from silicon by gettering by Gershanov, V. Yu., Zurnadzhan, V. S., Lozovskiy, V. N. -- Analysis of quasistatic reversal of magnetization of two-layer films with allowance for the influence of the surface binding energy by Savchenko, M.K., Golovnev, Yu.F. -- Investigation of the galvanomagnetic effect in nickel and cobalt films placed in a rotating magnetic field by Sudakov, N.I., Avurzanayn, B.A., Drozdova, Z.S. -- Investigation of certain thermal and magnetic properties of ferrites of the system NiFe₂O₄--ZnFe₂O₄ by Varazashvili, V. S., Chachanidze, G. D., Pavlenishvili, T. A. -- Coalescence of photons in a uniform electromagnetic field by Sannikov, S. S. -- Persistent internal polarization and thermostimulated electric current by Zolotarev. V. F., Semak, D. G., Chepur, D. V. -- Exchange interaction and the temperature dependence of the Faraday effect in ferrimagnets by Chetkin, M. V., Shalygin, A. N. -- Two-layer magnetic films with magnetic layers having different compositions by Izotova, T.P., Baranov, A.G., Gladkov, Yu.A. -- The problem of an unsteady motion of a wing at a variable distance from the screen by Panchenkov, A. N. -- Condensation of moving vapor on a fluid jet by Dukhovlinov, S. D. -- Rotation of viscous and superfluid liquids by Tsakadze Dzh. S. -- On the mechanism of a jet adhering to a wall in a fluid amplifier--Coanda effect by Shal'ner, K. K., Chernyavskiy, B. A., Demidov, Yu. S. -- Hydrodynamics of laminar flow of a thin liquid film over an inclined cylinder by Braynin, M. I., Linetskiy, V. N., Sheyakman, A. G. -- Some methods of retaining shock-compressed samples by Dremin, A. N., Pershin, S. V. -- On the variation in the from of surface bubbles (drops) from their size by [Illegible], Ye. I., Tokurkov, V. I., Chigareva, T. S. -- Method of measuring the viscosity of alkali metal vapors. Class 42, No. 197263 [announced by the Moscow Aviation Institute im. Sergo Ordzhonikidze (Moskovskiy aviatsionnyy institut) by Kulik, P. P., Nosachev, L. V., Panevin, I. G., Khvesyuk, V. I., Ryabyy, V. A.
A device for measuring the viscosity of alkali metal vapors. Class 42, No. 197264 [announced by the Moscow Aviation Institute im. S. Ordzhonikidze (Moskovskiy aviatsionnyy institut) by Kulik, P. P., Nosachev, L. V., Paneviu, I. G., Kavesyuk, V. I., Ryabyy, V. A. -- Free vibrations of a fluid in a rigid circular cylindrical shell with an elastic bottom in the form of a sloping spherical shell by Pozhalostin, A. A. -- Decay of perturbations introduced by a body of revolution in a supersonic flow of viscous heat-conducting gas by Diyesperov, V. N., Ryzhov, O. S. -- Probabilistic treatment of problems of kinetics of rarefied gases by Vallander, S. V. -- An approximation method of solving problems on the flows of a gas at subsonic speed by Tumsshev, G. G., Fomin, V. M., Sheshukev, Ye. G. -- On the nature of the phase transformation in rotating liquid helium by [Illegible] -- Calculation of flow in turbomachine parts by Sherstyuk, Aleksandr Nikolayevich -- On the design of the frequency characteristics for sections of hydraulic mains with parameters continuously varying with length by Shorin, V. P. -- The of effect of Reynolds number on terminal losses by Maksudyan, A. S., Chernikov, V. A. -- On design of a soft spherical shell in a fluid stream by Alekseyev, S. A. -- [Title illegible] by Lappo, D. D., Kaplun, V. V. -- Attenuator for quasi-optical transmission lines. Class 21, No. 197703 by Knyaz'kov, B. N., Yanovskiy, M. S. -- Coherent radiation of bound excitons in cadmium sulfide by Kurbatov, L. N., Mashchenko, V. Ye., Moehalkin, N. N., Britey, A. D. -- Ionization of Ar atoms to the excited state of Ar⁺ by Vaynshtoyn, L., Vingoradov, A. -- Excitation of helium in a discharge with a hollow cathode by Borodin, V. S., Kagan, Yu. M. -- Magnetooptical rotation in CaF₂-No²⁺ and SrF₂-Tm²⁺ crystals by Alokseyeva, L. A., Starostin, N. V., Feofilov, P. P. -- Efficiency of secondary-electron multipliers with Au, Al, Ni, LL, MgF₂, SrF₂, CsI, KCI, and BoO photocathodes in tho 75-300 A wavelength range by Savinov, Ye. P., Lukirskiy, A. P. -- Diffraction of light by ultrasonic waves in a crystal by II'in, V. S., Kostyunina, G. P. -- Study of the emission spectrum of BoF in the vacuum ultraviolet by Novikov, M. M., Gurvich, L. V. -- Wing of the Rayleigh line in viscous liquids by Zaytsov, G. I. -- Estimates of relaxation time and distribution function width of inhomogeneously broadened EPR spectrum lines by the continuous saturation method by Zhidkov, O. P., Muromtsev, V. I., Akhviediani, I. G., Safronov, S. N., Kopylov, V. V. -- Constants of the quadratic Stark effect by Kluge, K., Kerniyey, I., Petkov, A. P., Vorosh, T. -- Study of the degradation of polymethyl methacrylate during photoirradiation by Means of ESR And optical spectroscopy by Sorin, Ye. L., Tsaregradskiy, V. B. -- On light modulators with circularly polarized-field by Zharikov, V. I. -- Internal light modulation in a gas laser at a 0.63-μ wavelength by Kazaryan, R. A., Arakelyan, V. S., Sidorova, S. P. -- Effect of infrared illumination on the luminescence of ZnS-Ag single crystals excited by alpha particles by Bezel, V.S., Gavrilov, F.F., Leont'yev, L.Ye., Putiyev, I.T. -- Intensity of the Mossbauer effect in crystals with vacancies and in solid solutions in the case of nonlocal vibrations by Sabitov, R.M. -- Luminescence and migration of electron excitation in stilbene crystals. II. Luminescence of stilbene crystals doped with anthracene by Priymachek, V.R., Faydysh, A.N. -- Laser emission under the effect of an external signal by Boykova, R. F., Fradkin, E. Ye. -- Phase effects in the theory of spectral broadening in gases by Burshteyn, A. I., Maberukhin, Yu. I. -- Certain problems of infrared flame pyrometry by Sharfshteyn, A. Kh. -- Measurement of the Mossbauer effect on Fe⁵⁷ with a scattering geometry by recording 14.4 kev radiation by Artem'yev, A. N., Skiyarevskiy, V. V., Smirnov, G. V., Stepanov, Ye. P. -- SHF light modulator consisting of two coupled resonators by Kazaryan, R. A.., Simonyan, L. V., Vartanyan, E. S.
On the kinetics of stimulated three-quantum Roman scattering by Marushko, I. O., Mashkevych, V. S. -- Causes of radiation peak formation in atomic spectral lines of a nonequilibrium gas behind a shock wave by Vorob'yev, V. S., Yakubov, I. T. -- Experimental investigation of pressure in saturated cesium vapor by Shpil'rayn, E. E., Belova, A. M. -- Thermoelectric cooling devices by Kolenko, Yevgeniy Andreyevich -- Measurement of liquid rubidium density near the melting point by Yakimovich, K. A., Saars, S. Ya. -- Heat transfer during the turbulent flow of a liquid in a square channel by Ibragimov, M. Kh., Rabotyashkin, Yu. M., Sabelev, G. I., Sidorov, V. I., Subbotin, V. I. -- Heat transfer of sodium and a sodium-potassium alloy in short vertical tubes during convective stirring by Volchkov, L. G., Gorchakov, N. K., Kozlov, F. A., Kirillov, P. L. -- Statistical characteristics of turbulent temperature fluctuations in a liquid current by Bobkov, V. P., Ibragimov, M. Kh., Subbotin, V. I. -- Maximum emission of - nonequilibrium gas in the wake of strong shock waves by Yakubov, I. T. -- Certain physical properties of a high-temperature organic heat-transfer agent: monoisopropyldiphenyl by Bogdanov, F. F. -- On effective thermal conductivity of a honeycomb filler by Zamula, G. N. -- Vortex-scheme plasmatron for high-current operation by Dautov, G. Yu., Dudnikov, Yu. S., Zhukov, M. F., Sazonov, M. I. -- Induction melting in garnissage by Kogan, M. G. -- Correlation between cooling rate and period for bodies of arbitrary form by Fedorov, V. I., Kobasko, N. I. -- A method for solving ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients by Kayupov, A. K. -- On the problem of numerical integration of systems with a delay by Zverkina, T. S. -- On periodic solutions of quasi-harmonic systems with a lag by Konovalov, Yu. P., Shimanov, S. N. -- Some problems of optimal processes with hysteresis by Serikov, G. N. -- On logarithmic solutions of a hypergeometric differential equation of higher order by Vovkodav, I. F. -- On solving boundary value problems that follow from the maximum principle by Ul'm, S. -- Ulm, S. -- On an approximation method for solving boundary value problems in flat shells with variable thickness and curvature by Tagiyev, I. G. -- Reproduction of the kernel of an integral equation for automatic of Calculation of the particle size spectrum of an aerosol by the small angle method by Kolmakov, I. B., Odintsov, V. A. -- Extension of the methods of bilateral approximation in the Cauchy problem for a system of nonlinear differential equations of a higher order with partial derivatives by Kovach, Yu. I. -- On a class of motions of a pendulum in a medium of high resistance by Barbashin, Ye. A., Tabuyeva, V. A. -- On the problems of integral modeling of forced oscillations in nonlinear mechanical systems by Lesin, Yu. D. -- "Asymptotic Behavior of the Spectral Function and the Eigenfunction Expansion of a Univariate Dirac System" by SARGSYAN, I. S. -- Solutions of the long waves type for quasi-linear elliptic equations in an abounded strip by Ter-Krikorov, A. M., Trenogin, V. A. -- Application of the Biot variational principle to the calculation of temperature fields in uniform and composite plates under boundary conditions of second type by Nazarov, N. I., Kuznetsov, V. K. -- Optimum parameters of circuits with photoresistors by Grinberg, L. S., Bel'skiy, V. P. -- An algorithm for the scheme of the second method of integral relations for calculating supersonic flow around blunt bodies by equilibrium and nonequilibrium gas flows by Bulekbayev, A. -- A method for solving an internal problem in convective heat exchange by Tsoy,P. V. -- Effect of a vibrating base on the stability of oscillations of a solid body by Kononenko, V. O., Ganiyev, R. F. -- Numerical solution of some specific problems in radiant heat exchange by a new method for calculating localized radiation characteristics by Surinov, Yu. A., Luk'yanenko, O. P. -- Behavior of laminar elastic halfspace under the action of a transient Load by Sabodash, P. F.
Equations from the theory of thin nonhomogeneous plates in cylindrical coordinates by Lobkova, N. A. -- Determination of the stressed state of an orthotropic Elastic-hereditary rock block with two elliptic mines by Rozovskiy, M. I., Glushko, V. T., Sinayskiy, Ye. S. -- On a nonlinear theory of lifting surface by Yermolenko, S. D., Rovnykh, A. V. -- Numerical solution of the problem of large deflections in corrugated diaphragms by Andreyeva, L. Ye. -- Nonrelativistic perturbation theory for a discrete spectrum by Polikanov, V. S. -- Radiation polarization of electrons in a magnetic field by Bayer, V. N., Katkov, V. M. -- Equilibrium limit of cylindrical waffle-shaped shells by Nemirovskiy, Yu. V. -- On the problem of optimum trajectories by Takabayev, M. K. -- On the question of dichotomic and trichotomic problems of dynamic programming for a process with a finite number of steps by Bistritskas, V. B., Bistrickas, V. -- On optimally interacting systems with limitations on controls by Kostychev, G. I. -- On one problem of optimal processes with a delay by Serikov, G. N. -- Uniform Markov processes without discontinuities of the second kind by Skorokhod, A. V. -- Transformation of variational problems by Ioffe, A. D. -- On a min-max problem by Gorban', A. V. -- Theory of the first variation in extremal problems by Gamkrolidze, R. V., Kharatishvili, G. L. -- Coalitional games by [Illegible] N. N. -- Axioms of quantum field theory by Slavnov, D. A. -- The spectrum and evolution of Boltzmann systems by Skvortsov, G. Ye. -- Game theoretic problems of mechanics by Petrosyan, L. A., Petrosianas, L., Murzov, N. V., Murzovas, N. -- Root criteria for limiting stability in linear systems by Teodorchik, K. F., Filimonov, L. T. -- "Linear Conjugate Equation for the Case of an Infinite Curve" by PAATASHVILI, V. A. -- "Properties of Manifolds (New Works of Soviet Mathematicians)" -- "Application of Mathematical Programming Methods for Optimal Locating of Irrigation Systems" by BOLGASHVILI, N. Sh.
- Document Date: 12/5/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21312320