USSR Scientific Abstracts. Chemistry. No. 56 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Chemistry (1964-1973) ; JPRS-45758
- Thermodynamic properties of oxide systems. III. Use of calcium fluoride as solid electrolyte in galvanic cells with fluoride-oxide electrodes by Vecher, D. V., Vecher, A. A. -- Electrochemical activity of cuprous oxide in alkaline solutions by Plokhov, V. A., Flerov, V. N. -- Mechanism of anodic dissolution of electrolytically [Illegible] zinc electrode in current sources with alkaline electrolyte by [Illegible] Z. P., Androyeva, [Illegible], Mashevick, M. N. -- Cyanoethylation of acetylenic alcohols by Shostakovskiy, M.F., Yegorov, N.V., Atavin, A.S. -- Preparation of N-[β-(2-pyridyl)ethyl]aminoquinolines. Class 12, No. 195456 [announced by North Caucasian Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Severo-Kavkazskiy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii)] by Shibanov, G.N., Kulikova, R.G. -- Pyrazoles. LII. IR spectra and lactim-lactam tautomerization of pyrazolopyridones by Troitskaya, V.S., Vinokurov, V.G., Grandberg, I.I., Tabak, S.V. -- Preparation of 4-amino-3,5-dinitrobenzoic acid. Class 12, No. 194795 [announced by Kazan Chemical and Technological Institute im. S.M. Kirov (Kazanskiy khimiko-tekhnologicheskiy institut)] by Sharnin, G.P., Nurgatin, V.V., Buzykin, B.I., Moysak, I.Ye. -- Synthesis of thiourea derivatives. V. Arylthiocarbanilides by Galstukhova, N. B., Shchukina, M. N., Berzina, I. M. -- Preparation of quaternary ammonium compounds. Class 12, No. 199903 [announced by Institute of the Chemistry of Additives, AN AzerbSSR (Institut khimii prisadok AN AzerbSSR)] by Kuliyev, A.M., Movsum-zade, M.M., Mamedov, F.T. -- Preparation of N¹,N⁴-di-(β-chloroethyl)-N²N³-dispirotripiperazine dichloride (spirazidine). Class 12, no. 199897 by Dorokhova, M.I., Mikhalev, V.A., Smolina, N.Ye. -- Preparation of N-benzylideneiminopyridinium salts. Class 12, No. 199889 [announced by Donets Branch, All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Chemical Reagents and High Purity Chemicals (Donetskiy filial Vsesoyuznogo nauchno-issledovatel'skogo instituta khimicheskikh reaktivov i osobo chistykh khimicheskikh veshchestv)] by Dzhigirey, N.V., Sheynkman, A.K., Kost, A.N. -- Preparation of β-dialkylamino-substituted N-(propionyl)-2-chlorophenothiazine. Class 12, No. 198342 by Lerner, O.M. -- Preparation of derivatives of 6H,5,7-dihydropyrrolo-[2,3-d]-pyrimidine. Class 12, No. 196864 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Chemical and Pharmaceutical Institute im. Sergo Ordzhonikidze (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy khimiko-farmatsevticheskiy institut)] by Granik, V.G., Glushkov, R.G. -- Preparation of 9H-derivatives of pyrimido[4,5-b]-5,6,7,8-tetrahydroazepine. Class 12, No. 196863 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Chemical and Pharmaceutical Institute im. Sergo Ordzhonikidze (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy khimiko-farmatsevticheskiy institut)] by Granik, V.G., Glushkov, R.G. -- Preparation of N-vinylphenothiazine. Class 12, No. 196859 [announced by Irkutsk Institute of Organic Chemistry, Siberian Department AN SSSR (Irkutskiy institut organicheskoy khimii Sibirskogo otdeleniya AN SSSR)] by Kurov, G. N., Skvortsova, G.G. -- Imidazole derivatives. XL. Synthesis of psilosin benzimidazol analogs by Efros, L.S., Kumarev, V.P., Zakhs, E.R. -- Synthesis of 5-hydroxyalkynylpicolinic acids by Kost, A.N., Terent'yev, P.B., Moshentseva, L.V. -- A method for obtaining diacyl derivatives of N-(β-aminoethyl)piperazine. Class 12, No. 205015 [announced by Institute of Organic Synthesis, AN Latvian SSR (Institut organicheskogo sinteza AN Latviyskoy SSR)] by Lavrinovich, E. S., Grinshteyn, V. Ya. -- Synthesis of esters of N-6-purinylamino acids by Cherkasov, V.M., Tret'yakova, G.S., Kapran, N.A., Nedel'kina, N.N.
Preparation of N,N-diazirdinyl sulfide. Class 12, No. 194811 [announced by Institute of Organic Synthesis, AN LatSSR (Institut organicheskogo sinteza AN LatSSR)] by Fedotova, L.A., Voronkov, M.G., Rinkis, D.O. -- Preparation of tetrabenzotetrazathioporphin. Class 12, No. 196856 [announced by Ivanovo Chemical Technology Institute (Ivanovskiy khimiko-tekhnologicheskiy institut)] by Klyuyev, V.N., Snegireva, F.P. -- Synthesis of 5,7-dimethylthieno-, 3,1-dimethylthionaphtheno- and 6,4-dimethylthienothienopyridines by Abramenko, P.I. -- Preparation of N-[β-(2-pyridyl)-ethyl]N-phenyl-N'-phenylurea. Class 12, No. 196799 [announced by North Caucasian Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Severo-Kavkazskiy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii)] by Shibanov, G.N., Zhigaleva, T.M., Shmatova, G.D., Begun, G.V. -- Preparation of 2-morpholinyl-4-thiazolin-2-one and its derivatives. Class 12, No. 196855 [announced by L'vov Medical Institute (L'vovskiy meditsinskiy institut)] by Turkevich, N.M., Besyadetskaya, Ye.I. -- Preparation of l-aminophenothiazine. Class 12, No. 196860 announced by Institute of Pharmacology and Chemotherapy, Academy of Medical Sciences SSSR (Institut farmakologii i khimioterapii Akademii meditsinskikh nauk SSSR)] by Zhuravlev, S.V., Gritsenko, A.N., Yermakova, Z.I. -- Preparation of 5-azaindoline derivatives. Class 12, No. 202956 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Chemical and Pharmaceutical Institute im. Sergo Ordzhonikidze (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy khimiko-farmatsevticheskiy institut)] by Lapan, Ye. I., Yakhontov, L. N., Uritskaya, M. Ya., Krasnokutskaya, D. M., Zhikhareva, G. P., Lubtsov, M. V. -- Preparation of 10-alkyl- or 10-dialkylaminoalkyl-2-oxo-2,3-dihydro-3,4-diazaphenoxazines. Class 12, No. 203688 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Chemical and Pharmaceutical Institute im. Sergo Ordzhonididze (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy khimiko-farmatsevticheskiy institut)] by Bondar', L. N., Gortinskaya, T. V., Litova, G. N., Nyrkova, V. G., Savitskaya, N. V., Shukina, M. N. -- IR spectra of phosphorus thiocyanate derivatives by Derkach, G. I., Ivanova, Zh. M., Liptuga, N. I. -- Reactions of compounds with active halogen. V. Reactions of phenylsulfenchloride, beta-chloroethyldithiochloride, sulfur dichloride, and acetylsulfenchloride with alkenylphosphonates by Ivin, S. Z., Promonenkov, V. K. -- Synthesis of 2-methyl-4-oxo-4-hydroxy-4-phosphacaproic anhydride by Khayrullin, V. K., Shagidullin, R. R., Sobchuk, T. I., Pudovik, A. N. -- Aroylchloromethylenetriphenylphosphoranes by Shevchuk, M. I., Grigorenko, A. A., Dombrovskiy, A. V., Shpak, S. T. -- Synthesis of furan derivatives from aroylmethylenetriphenylphosphoranes and alpha-chloro-beta-phenylpropionic aldehyde by Grigorenko, A. A., Shevchuk, M. I., Dombravskiy, A. V. -- Carbalkoxymethylphosphines by Proskurnina, M. V., Lutsenko, I. F., Novikova, Z. S., Voronova, N. P. -- Carbalkoxymethylphosphinic acid derivatives by Lutsenko, I.F., Novikova, Z.S., Barinova, L.Ya., Proskurnina, M.V. -- Reaction of chlorophosphines with acrylic acid amide by Pudovik, A.N., Khayrullin, V.K., Sobchuk, T.I. -- Polytransesterification reaction of diethyl dithiophosphate with glycols by Pudovik, A.N., Cherkasov, R.A., Kondrat'yeva, R.M. -- Phosphazosulfinyls by Zhmurova, I. N., Martynyuk, A. P. -- Anhydrides of phosphinic, amido- and alkylphosphorous acids by Nifant'yev, E.Ye., Koroteyev, M.P., Ivanova, N.L., Gudkova, I.P., Predvoditelev, D.A. -- Phosphorylated oximes. III. Reactions of α-chloro-α-nitrocarboxylic acid esters with trialkyl phosphites by Martynov, I.V., Kruglyak, Yu.L. -- Derivatives of alpha-alkenylphosphinic acids. III. Acid esters of beta-styrylphosphinic acid by Iovin, Ya. A., Galeyev, V. S. -- Reactivity of organic phosphorus carbonyl-containing compounds by Razumov, A. I., Gazizov, M. B. -- Phosphorus containing heterocyclies. X. Some derivatives of phosphonopropionic and chlorophosphonopropionic acids by Razumova, N.A., Novitskiy, K.I., Kivi, M.V.
Preparation of O-alkyl-S-aryldithiophosphoric acid amides. Class 12, No. 195451 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Chemicals for Plant Protection (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut khimicheskikh sredstv zashchity rasteniy)] by Mandel'baum, Ya.A., Abramova, G.L., Mel'nikov, N.N., Golovleva, L.M. -- Preparation of the phosphate analogs of choline. Class 12, No. 196819 [announced by Donets Branch, All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Chemical Reagents and High Purity Chemicals (Donetskiy filial Vsesoyuznono nauchno-issledovatel'skogo instituta khimicheskikh reaktivov i osobo chistykh khimicheskikh veshchestv)] by Samuilov, A.M., Dregval', G.F. -- Method of combating plant disease. Class 45, No. 197359. [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Chemicals for Plant Protection (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut khimicheskikh sredstv zashchity rasteniy)] by Mel'nikov, N.N., Pronchenko, T.S., Andreyeva, Ye.I., Grapov, A.F., Lebedeva, N.V. -- Organic insectofungicides. Preparation of quaternary ammonium salts of β-dialkylaminoethyl esters of alkylcarbamic acids with esters of phosphoric acids by Matyuk, L.N., Shvetsova-Shilovskaya, K.D., Mel'nikov, N.N. -- Synthesis of total phosphorous acid esters from alkyl and aryl ethers of glycerine α-monochlorohydrine by Kuliyev, A. M., Alizade, Z. A. -- Reaction of tolyldichlorophosphine with acrylic and methacrylic acids by Khayrullin, V. K., Dmitriyeva, G. V., Pudovik, A. N. -- Reactions of compounds with active halogen. VII. Reaction of alkyl hypochlorides with alkenyl phosphonates by Ivin, S. Z., Promonenkov, V. K. -- A new structural variant of phosphorus nitride P ₃N₅ by Baltkaula, A. A., Miller, T. N., Puzinya, I. A., Ozolin'sh, G. V., Vayvad, A. Ya. -- Synthesis of phosphorus-containing peroxy compounds by Mashnenko, O. M., Batog, A. Ye., Romantsevich, M. K. -- Organophosphorus derivatives of 2-chlorophenothiazine by Yarmukhametova, D. Kh., Kudryavtsev, B. V., Buzlama, V. S. -- Mixed amidoesters of pentachlorophenylthiophosphoric acid by Yarmukhametova, D. Kh., Cheplanova, I. V. -- Synthesis and properties of some thiophosphonohydrazines by Arbuzov, A. Ye., Baygil'dina, S. Yu., Valitova, F. G., Shagidullin, R. R. -- Catalytic synthesis of aminoalkylphosphonic esters by Kozlov, N. S., Pak, V. D., Levashov, I. N. -- A method for obtaining esteramides of thiophosphoric acid. Class 12, No. 206578 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Chemical Agents for Protecting Plants (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut khimicheskikh sredstv zashchity rasteniy)] by Mandel'baum, Ya. A., Yesikova, I. A., Mel'nikov, N. N. -- Reaction of diethylanilide phosphite with 2-diethylamino-methyl-6-methylphenol by Ivanov, B. Ye., Ageyeva, A. B., Pasmanyuk, S. V. -- "Determination of Phthalophos and Phozalon in the Air" by KLISENKO, M. A., PIS'MENNAYA, M. V., NOVITSKAYA, L. R., BRODSKAYA, N. M. -- A method for obtaining esters of xanthic acid. Class 12, No. 205832 by Vil'dgrube, Vol'fgang, Born, Manfred -- Furylalkines. XII. Alkinylation of some furan derivatives by Korshunov, S. P., Katkevich, R. I., Vereshchagin, L. I. -- Growth activity and chemical structure. I. Monocyclic keto acids and keto esters by Kugatova-Shemyakina, G. P., Andreyev, V. M., Anarkulova, L. Sh. -- Control method [for checking quality of spraying] by Mat'yakubova, U. T., Stempnevskaya, M. R., Stepanov, F. A., Toropov, A. P. -- Production of sulfur-free tetralin for synthesis of alpha-naphthol by Podorozhanskiy, M. M., Yeru, I. I., Zeydlits, Ye. M. -- Herbicidal activity of ammonium, phosphonium and arsonium phosphates, thiophosphates and dithiophosphates by Mel'nikov, N. N., Khaskin, B. A., Tuturina, N. N., Stonov, L. D., Bakumenko, L. A. -- Some aliphatic esters of benzoxazolin-2-one-3-carboxylic acid by Poznanskaya, N. L., Ivanova, S. N., Mel'nikov, N. N., Shvetsov-Shilovskiy, N. I. -- Synthesis and paramagnetic properties of polymer obtained by polycondensation of 1,3,5-triacetylbenzene with terephthaldialdehyde by Lebsadze, T. N., Tabidze, B. A., Martirosova, I. A.
Phosphorus containing polymers based on oxymethylphosphines and phenols by Petrov, K.A., Parshina, V.A., Petrova, G.M. -- Copolymerization of maleic anhydride and fumaric acid with acrylic acid and investigation of the properties and structural formation of the resultant copolymers by El' Sayed, A. A., Mirlina, S. Ya., Kargin, V. A. -- Formation of carboxyl-containing phenol-formaldehyde oligomers by Kuz'michev, V. I., Filippychev, G. F., Spasov, V. A. -- Method of preparing an epoxy binder. Class 39, No. 204572 by Murav'yev, Yu. A., Valgin, A. D., Kutepov, D. F., Korsbak, V. V. -- Synthesis of "blocked" isocyanates and determination of their decomposition temperature by Tartakovskaya, A. M., Blagonravova, A. A., Strepikheyev, Yu. A. -- Method of solidification of unsaturated polymer compounds. Class 39, No. 204571 by Valgin, A. D., Murav'yev, Yu. A., Kutepov, D. F., Korshak, V. V. -- A method for obtaining β-(piperidyl-1)-, β-(alkylpiperidyl-1)-, and β-(dialkylpiperidyl-1)-ethyl esters of methacrylic acid. Class 12, No. 205012 [announced by Scientific Research Institute of Monomers for Synthetic Rubber (Nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut monomerov dlya sinteticheskogo kauchuka)] by Korshunov, M. A., Bodnaryuk, F. N., Kut'in, L. M. -- Resistance of fiber and film materials to climatic, and microbiologic effects by Rudakova, A. K., Popova, T. A. -- Development of certain new compositions of building adhesives by Afcain, V. B. -- Anomalous water by Minayev, V. -- Purification of cyanide-containing waste water. Class 85, No. 194012 by Miroshnichenko, V. F. -- 2-(4'Biphenylyl)-1,3-indandione by Vanag, G. Ya., Tirzit, G. D. -- Synthesis of glycidyl furyl ether and its reactions with alcohols and secondary amines by Malinovskiy, M. S., Gol'tsev, V. I. -- Training in defense against weapons of mass destruction by Deynega, N. -- Elimination of the aftereffects of chemical contamination by Mikhasev, I. -- Dicarboxylic acid anhydride condensation with compounds containing active methylene groups by [Illegible] Yu. T., Chema, G. Ya., Oshkaya, V. P.
- Document Date: 6/21/1968.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21312763