USSR Scientific Abstracts. Chemistry. No. 57 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 89 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Chemistry (1964-1973) ; JPRS-45759
- "Extraction of Scandium with Acetyl Acetate" by FADEYEVA, V. I., ABBAD, ABDER RAKHIM -- A method for the simultaneous determination of strontium-90, cesium-137 and cerium-144 in sea water by Ivanova, L. M. -- Method of chromatographic analysis of gas and vapor mixtures. Class 42, No. 193777 [announced by the Institute of [Illegible] Synthesis, AN SSSR (Institut [Illegible] sinteza AN SSSR)] by Gol'bert, K. A., Gorsaunov, C. L., Bereskin, V. G. -- Spectrophotometric investigation of the acidity of certain phenols by Mamedov, F. D., Salimov, M. A. -- Extraction photometric determination of rhenium by methylene blue by Tarayan, V. M., Vartanyan, S. F. -- "Potential Anticancer Compounds. I. Hydrazones and Dichlorodiethylhydrazones of Cholestan-3-one Derivatives" by VOLOVEL'SKIY, L. N., SIMKINA, A. B. -- Synthesis of optically active α-hydroxy-β,β-dimethyl-γ-butyrolactones (pantolactones) by Zhdanovich, Ye.S., Krylova, V.N., Kozlova, G.S., Preobrazhenskiy, N.A. -- Effect of salts on serum cholinesterase activity by Fruyentova, T. A. -- 7-Azaindole derivatives. XIX. Synthesis and some conversions of 2-phenyl-4-(l'-phenyl-4'-methyl-7'-azaindolyl-3'-methylene)-l,3-oxazol-5-one by Yakhontov, L.N., Rubtsov, M.V. -- Ketones of the benzo-1,4-dioxane series. V. 6-Ethyl-7-(ω-dialkylaminoacyl)benzo-1,4-dioxanes and their cyclic analogs by Daukshas, V.K., Lastauskene, G.B. -- Synthesis of S-substituted derivatives of halogenated thiophenels by Kuliyev, A.M., Gasanov, F.I. -- Investigations in the area of thiosulfoxy acids. 18. Alkylesters of p-phenylurethansthiosulfoxy acid and thiosulfanilic acid by Boldyrev, B. G., Stoyanovskaya, Ya. I., [Illegible] L. A. -- Thermodynamic relations on the surface of a strong explosion in elastic medium for the case of finite deformations by Chernykh, Ye. M. -- "The Explosive Properties of Mixtures of Gaseous Hydrazoic Acid with Inorganic Diluents" by VORONKOV, V. G., ROZENBERG, A. S. -- Preparation of acetoacetylaminooxanylamide. Class 12, No. 205007. [announced by Scientific Research Institute of Organic Intermediataes and Dyestuffs (Nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut organicheskikh poluproduktov i krasiteley)] by Laptev, N. G., Vysokosov, A. N. -- Heterocyclic bis-ammonium derivatives of diphenylethane by Torf, S.F., Cherepanova, V.P. -- 1,2,3,4,7-Pentachloro-7-alkylbicycle[2,2,1]-hepten-2-yl-5-methyl dialkylcarbamates. Class 12, No. 194805 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Chemicals for Plant Protection (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut khimicheskikh sredstv zashchity rasteniy)] by Volodkovich, S.D., Mel'nikov, N.N., Shestakova, S.I. -- Preparation of α-pipecoline. Class 12, No. 194824 by Sultanov, A.S., Safayev, A., Abidova, S., Akhundzhanov, A.I. -- Preparation of N-[β-(2-pyridyl)ethyl]-N-2-pyridyl-N'-phenylthiovreas. Class 12, No. 194825 [announced by North Caucasian Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Severo-Kavkazskiy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitoprotologii)] by Shitanov, G.N., Kulikova, R.G. -- Preparation of the hydrochlorides of 5,6-trimethylene-2,3,4,5-tetrehydro-γ-isocarboline or its derivatives. Class 12, No. 191827 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Chemical and Pharmaceutical Institute im. Sergo Ordzhonikidze (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy khimiko-farmatsevticheskiy institut)] by Shvedev, V.I., Grinev, A.N., Altukhova, L. B. -- Preparation of N-[β-(2-pyridyl)-ethyl]aminopyridires. Class 12, No. 195454 [announced by North Caucasian Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Severo-Kavkazskiy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii)] by Shibanov, G.N., Kulikova, R.G., Preparation of substituted 2-imino-(alkyl or arylimino)-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1,3-thiazines. Class 12, No. 196858 [announced by Moscow Institute of Fine Chemical Technology im. M.V. Lomonsov (Moskovskiy institut tenkoy khimicheskoy tekhnologii)] by Unkovskiy, B.V., Ignatova, L.A. -- Synthesis of 4,4'-diaminodiphenyloxide by Shamis, Ye. M., Dashevskiy, M. M. -- Preparation of cyclo-1,3,1',3'-diphenyldithioisoindolenine. Class 12, No. 196849 [announced by Ivanovo Chemical Technology Institute (Ivanovskiy khimiko-tekhnologicheskiy institut)] by Klyuyev, V.N., Snegireva, F.P. -- The use of 2-piperazinone in the synthesis of some condensed heterocyclic compounds by Granik, V.G., Glushkov, R.G. -- Synthesis of indolo[2,3-d]pyrimidines by Glushkov, R.G., Volokova, V.A., Magidson, O.Yu. -- Preparation of N-alkylhydroxylamines by the reduction of nitroparaffins by Khromov-Borisov, N.V., Kononova, T.N. -- Preparation of tryptamines. Class 12, No. 196852 [announced by Agricultural Academy im. K.A. Timiryazev (Sel'skokhozyaystvennaya akademiy)] by Grandberg, I.I., Znyanova, T.I. -- "The Regularities of the Change in the Chemical Shifts in NMR of F¹⁹ in Acid Fluorides" by NEYMYSHEVA, A. A., KNUNYANTS, I. L. -- Photochlorination of dimeric trichlorophosphazoalkyls and their fluorination with metal fluorides by Drach, B.S., Zhmurova, I.N. -- Branched chain reaction of fluorine with methyl iodide by Rusin, L. Yu., Chaykin, A. M., Shilov, A. Ye. -- Isothiocyanatophosphoric fluorides by Ivanova, Zh.M., Stukalo, Ye.A., Derkach, G.I. -- Synthesis of P-alkoxybenzoic acid derivatives. XXIII. Some β-substituted P-alkoxypropiophenones by Mndzhoyan, A.L., Afrikyan, V.G., Grigoryan,M.T., Akopyan, T.R., Asratyan S.N., Akopyan, N.Ye. -- Products of the reaction of methyldifluorophosphine with primary amines by Drozd, G.I., Ivin, S.Z., Sheluchenko, V.V., Tetel'baum, B.I. -- "Nucleotides, Coenzymes and Phosphoric Ethers. XIX. Synthesis of Flavinuridine and Flavinguanosine Dinucleotides" by BEREZOVSKIY, V. M. -- "Catalytic Synthesis of Aminophosphinic esters" by KOZLOV, N. S. -- Direct synthesis of alkyl(or aryl)dichloro- and dibromophosphines by Bliznyuk, N.K., Kvasha, Z.N., Kolomiyets, A.F. -- Cholinesterase reactivators. I. Synthesis of aminoalkyl esters of oximinoacetic acid by Kuznetsov, S.G., Somin, I.N. -- Synthesis of aryl(or arylalkyl)difluorophosphines by Drozd, G.I., Ivin, S.Z., Sheluchenko, V.V., Tetel'baum, B.I. -- Reactions of some alkylalkoxychlorophines with acrylic acid by Khayrullin, V.K., Vasyanina, M.A., Pudovik, A.N. -- A new method of the synthesis of carbalkoxyalkylamidophosphites by Grechkin, N.P., Nikonorova, L.K. -- Nitrophenyl esters of cyclic phosphinic acids by Arbuzov, B.A., Vizel', A.O., Zvereva, M.A. -- Synthesis of sterioisomeric substituted 1,3,2-oxaazaphospholanes by Kaz'mina, N.B., Knunyants, I.L. -- Thioacid esters of trivalent phosphorus. II. Alkyl ethylthiochlorophosphonites by Akamsin, V.D., Rizpolozhenskiy, N.I. -- Reaction of trimethyl phosphite and dimethylphosphonic acid with 3-methyl-4-benzylidene-5-isoxazolone by Arbuzov, B.A., Dianova, E.N., Vinogradova, V.S., Samitov, Yu.Yu. -- Preparation of S-(β-arylthioethyl) O,O-diethyl thiophosphates. Class 12, No. 194814 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii)] by Kolomiyets, A.F., Kalutskiy, L.A., Bliznyuk, N.K., Varshavskiy, S.L. -- Preparation of organophosphorus compounds. Class 12, No. 194815 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii)] by Bliznyuk, N.K., Kolomiyets, A.F., Strel'tsov, R.V., Varshavskiy, S.L., Kirillina, L.E. -- Alkoxy compounds. XXVI. Synthesis of alkoxyalkylated 1,3,2-dioxaphosphorinanes and some questions about their steriochemistry by Bogatskiy, A.V., Kolesnik, A.A., Samitov, Yu.Yu., Butova, T.D. -- New synthesis of phosphates and phosphonates. III. Acrylonitrile as a hydrogen chloride acceptor in the synthesis of ester chlorides of pentavalent phosphorus acids by Bliznyuk, N.K., Khokhlov, P.S., Strel'tsov, R.V., Dotsev, G.V., Preparation of bromides of thioesters of ethylphosphinous acid by Krasil'nikova, Ye.A., Potapov, A.M., Razumov, A.I. -- Synthesis of herbicides. XXIII. α-(aryloxy)arylamino-β,β,β-trichloroethylamides of carboxylic acids by Dovlatyan, V.V., Kostanyan, D.A. -- Investigation in the domain of ethers and their derivatives. 119. Synthesis of alkoxymethyl ethers of methylphenylethynylcarbinol by Mamedov, Shamkhal, Ismiyev, I. I., Gadzhizade, F. S. -- Furylalkynes.ll. Vinylacetylene carbonyl-containing compounds by Katkevich, R. I., Sushkova, N. V., Luzenina, V. N., Korshunov, S. P., Vereshchagin, L. I. -- Ethylene as a highly efficacious defoliant by Rakitin, YA. V. -- Compounds with cytotoxic groups based onα-pinene by Poplavskaya, I.A., Dembitskiy, A.D., Goryayev, M.I. -- Synthesis of alkylaromatic chlorohydrocarbons containing a trichlorovinyl group by Nikishin, G.I., Dyusenov, M.I. -- Some amides of 2,3,4- and 2,4,5-trichlorobenzoic acids by Putilova, L.V., Aliyev, N.A., Shvetsov-Shilovskiy, N.I., Mol'nikov, N.N. -- "Symposium 36 on the Subject 'Petroleum and Microbiology (Special Reference to Manufacture of Foodstuffs)'" by SANIN, P. I. -- Experimental investigation of the heat conductivity of liquid saturated hydrocarbons [n. C₆H₁₄--n. C₁₇H₃₆] and normal alcohols [n. C₄H₁₀O--n. C₁₈H₃₈O] by Mukhamedzyanov, G. Kh., Usmanov, A. G. -- Method for separating hydrocarbons. Class 12, No. 205813 by Yagel'skaya, L. P., Kolesnikova, R. D., Pogorslenko, A. A., Sotnikov, V. V. -- A method for reconditioning used oils. Class 23, No. 207314 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Railroad Traffic (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut zheleznodorozhnogo transporta)] by [Illegible] I. G., Gol'dshteyn, M. G., Ziller, G. K. -- A method for determining the iron content of oils. Class 42, No. 207467 by Danisenko, A. N., Antipenko, A. M. -- Synthesis of hydroxyalkylphenyl asters of xanthogenic acids and the study of their effect on motor oils by Kuliyev, A. M., Rasulova, M. A., Suleymanova, F. G., Mustafayev, N. P., Gasanzade, G. R., Aliyeva, R. G. -- Studies of the synthesis of high-polymeric additives containing various functional groups to oils by Kuliyev, A. M., Levshina, A. M., Sadykov, Z. A., Vedeneyeva, L. Ya. -- Synthesis of higher fatty alcohols by hydrolysis of chloroparaffin and the preparation of antioxidant additives using them as a base by Kuliyev, A. M., Zeynalova, G. A., Abdullayev, A. G., Asadova, Ye. I. -- A method for extracting hydrocarbons. Class 12, No. 204999 [announced by Lvov Polytechnic Institute (L'vovskly politekhnicheskiy institut)] by Kvitkovskiy, L. N., Beshta, Ye. I., Balinskiy, I. S. -- The Krasnovodsk petroleum refinery by Duchinskiy, D. Ya. -- Synthesis of nitrogen-, phosphorus-, and sulfur-containing compounds, and investigations of the effect of them on the properties of lubricating oils by Kuliyev, A. M., Zeynalova, G. A., Rasulova, M. A. -- Synthesis and investigation of the effect of certain mercaptals on motor oil properties by Kuliyev, A. M., Rasulova, M. A., Mustafayev, N. P., Gasanzade, G. R., Aliyeva, R. G. -- Preparation of hexachlorocyclopentenones. Class 12, No 197560 [announced by Branch of the Scientific Research Physicochemical Institute im. Karpov (Filial nauchno-issledovatel'skogo fiziko-khimicheskogo instituta) by Podkhalyuzin, A.T., Trishkin, A. Ye. -- "Fifty-Year History of Research on Oxidation of Hydrocarbons in the USSR" by EMANUEL', N. M. -- Radiolysis of liquid and solid nitrogen tetroxide by Dmitriyev, L. A., Kamenetskaya, S. A., Pshezhetskiy, S. Ya. -- "Formation of Peroxide Compounds in Connection with Radiation Oxidation of Hydrocarbons of Differing Structure" by SARAYEVA, V. V., STDYKOVA, D. S. -- "The Development of Wood Chemistry in the Latvian SSR. I. Contribution of the Institute of Wood Chemistry to the National Economy" by AALNYN'SH, A. I. -- "Wood Chemistry As a Theoretical Basle for Chemical Processing of Wood" by ODYNTSOV, P. N. -- "Results of the Work of the Institute of Wood Chemistry of the Academy of Sciences Latvian SSR on Lignin" by SERGEYEVA, V. N., and "Submicroscopic Structure of Spruce Tracheid Membranes Formed by Gamma Radiation" by ODYNTSOV, P. N.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 6/24/1968.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21312764