East European Scientific Abstracts. Bio-Medical Sciences. No. 124 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : figures
- Effect of diphtheria toxin upon the Brachet (RNA) and [Illegible] (DNA) reaction in the cells of renal tubules by Rzeszowska, Grazyna -- Zheshovska, G. -- Modern approach to research of aging -- Effect of whole erythrocytes, their triturates and hemolysins on plasma coagulation time by Gaertner, Henryk - Gertner, G., Gaertner, Ludwika - Gertner, L. -- Neurovegetative injuries and histomorphological changes in the rat brain exposed to sound stimuli by Nitschkoff, S.--Nichkov, S., Kriwizkaja, G. N.--Krivitskaya, G. N., Gnuchtel, U.--Gnyukhted', U. -- Non-specific resistance in streptococcal infection by Rotia, J. -- The adjuvant effect of streptomycin on oral immunization of mice with Shigella antigens by Ketyi, Ivan, Rauss, Karoly -- Immunofluorescent and immunoelectrophoretic evaluation of immune reactions in children with pneumocystis carinii pneumonia by Brzosko, Witold -- Bzhosko, V., Madalinski, Kazimierz -- Madalin'ski, K., Nowoslawski, Adam -- Novoslavski, A. -- Immunological investigation of aqueous and phenol extracts from S and R forms of Salmonella typhimurium [Paper presented at the Ninth International Congress of Microbiology, Moscow, 1966] by Trusczynski, Marian, Sluzewska, Maria -- Protection of respiratory system against pesticides by Pawlowska, Z., Redzisz, H. -- Virologic and serologic studies in cases of parotitis epidemica in Warsaw from 1958 to 1965 by Imbs, Daniela -- Clinical differentiation between poliomyelitis and other enterovirus diseases by Chmura, Urszula -- Khmura, U., Juzwa, Eugeniusz -- Yuzva, Ye. -- Isolation of Bacillus anthracis from the soil of fields where dead animals were buried by Koppel, Z., Sokol, A., Maly, E. -- Properties of Escherichia coli B growing with an excess of substrates in a multistream continous cultivation system [paper presented at the sixth annual meeting of the Czechoslovak Microbiological Society, Prague, 16--17 February 1967] by Ricica, J., Necinova, S., Stejskalova, E., Fencl, Z. -- Comments on the lyophilization and stability of lyophilized vaccine virus by Slonim, D., Kittnar, E. -- Electon microscopy study of the localization of antigens in a virulent and an avirulent strain of Francisella tularensis, using mercury-labelled antibodies by Mesheryakova, I. C, Katz, L. N., Pavlova, I. B., Kulberg, A. Y. -- Interaction of diphtheria toxin and vitamin B₁₂ in fetal guinea pig cell culture by Rogala, Danuta -- Rogalya, D., Spett, Janina -- Spett, Y., Szurman, Jan -- Shurman, Y., Holowiecka, Danuta -- Kholovetska, D. -- Immunochemical studies of Shigella flexneri polysaccharides by Pogonowska-Goldhar, Janina, Rdultowska, Halina -- Chemical groups of diphtheria toxin bound by formaldehyde during the detoxification process by Iskierko, Jerzy -- Iskerko, Y. -- Effect of bivalent cations on production of type A Clostridium perfringens hyaluronidase by Aleksandrowicz, Jamina--Aleksandrovich, Y., Mierzejewska, Helena--Mezheyevska, G. -- Differentiation of Clostridium sporogenes, Clostridium bifermentans and Clostridium sordelli using agar gel precipitation technique by Zahaczewski, Jerzy--Zakhachevski, Y., Komorowski, Andrzej -- Komorovski, A. -- Small and large plaque-forming variants of EEE (eastern equine encephalomyelitis) virus. Isolation of variants M and D by Wroblewska-Mularczykowa, Zofia -- Vrublevska-Mulyarchikova, Z. -- Possible relationships between cancer and blood groups -- Degree of infestation with malophaga of some bird species by Sasvari-Schafer, Ludwig -- Hypopial stage of Falculifer rostratus in ring turtledoves by Darchnicek, B., Dyk, V., Sochor, L., Zavadil, R. and New effects of azauridin -- PEA an antibacterial compound -- Psychotropic activity and reactivity of inbred and out-bred strains of mice by Danysz, A., Kocmierska-Grodzka, D., Zdrodowska, B. -- The dependence of the effect of some psychotropic drugs on the activation of the central nervous system by Krsiak, M., Janku, I. -- Brain acetylcholine dynamics under the influence of some cholinergic drugs by Fink, Z. -- Psychotropic effect of mescaline-like drugs by Vojtechovsky, M., Krus, D. -- Investigation of ethyl alcohol's effect on the course of intoxication by LSD by Marecek, P., Bakalar, E. -- The influence of tryptophan and 5-HTP pretreatment on experimental psychosis induced by LSD by Vojtechovsky, M., Krus, D., Kunz, K., Skala, J. -- Pharmacologic properties of the dilactone of bis-(β-hydroxpropyl)-malonic acid by Pelczanska, Alicja, Prastowski, Wieslae -- Method of recording discharges (spikes) from single neurons by Sturzebacher, E., Shtyurtsebekher, Ye., Muller, R.-Myuller, R., Rudiger, W., Ryndiger, V. -- Psychotherapy of sexually deviated patients with the use of LSD by Taus, L. -- Consumption of psychopharmaceuticals in Czechoslovakia by Pechek, B., Vinar, O. -- Allergy in the Aujeszky disease on swine by Haralambiev, H., Yotov, M. -- Effect of endotoxin on temperature regulation in pigs by Wachtel, W. -- Swine brucellosis in a large herd of pigs by Kotsche, W., Stahl, U. -- Study of Aujeszky's disease in carnivores by Ihlenburg, H., Senf, W. -- Case of brucellosis in a hare by Stryczek, J.--Stryczek, Janusz -- Pasteurella infection of cattle in the Warsaw province by Frankowski, M., Frankovski, M., Piotrowski, J., Piotrovski, Ye. -- MTA BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES SECTION -- TRENDS -- HUNGARIAN RESEARCHER IN GREAT BRITAIN -- THE STATE OF-THE-ART OF RESEARCH IN EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY AND THE FUTURE PROSPECTS OF ITS DEVELOPMENT IN HUNGARY -- NEW RESEARCH FACILITIES FOR MOLECULAR BIOLOGY.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 8/13/1968.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21313066