USSR Scientific Abstracts. Engineering and Equipment. No. 74 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 150 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Engineering and equipment (1964-1973) ; JPRS-46187
- Color in the interiors of fabricating shops of aircraft plants by Krichevskiy, M. Ye., Cherkasov, G. N. -- Method of investigating the heat resistance of structures provided with heat protective coatings by Tret'yachenko, G. N. -- Manual for practical work at an aerodynamic laboratory by Gorshenin, Dmitriy Sergeyevich, Martynov, Apollinariy Konstantinovich -- Visually on the AN-24 [Visual flight rules] -- Study of the combustion of condensed substances in a field of inertial forces by Maksimov, E. I., Maksimov, Yu. M., Merzhanov, A. G. -- Heat action of explosion and its mechanical efficiency by Filippenko, L. G. -- Development of a crater cavity during an explosion in sandy soil by Kolkov, O. S., Tikhomirov, A. M., Shatsukevich,A.F. -- The improvement of the pick-up and short term acceleration of a transport gas turbine engine by the injection of water and additional fuel into the combustion chamber by Freyman, Yu. I. -- On the detonation of large-grain explosives by Parfenov, A. K., Voskoboynikov, I. M., Apin, A. Y. -- Determination of the collision parameters of flat bodies thrown by explosives under conditions of bonding by explosion by Deribas, A. A., Kudinov, V.M., Matveyenkov, F.I., Simonov, V. A. -- Effect of the explosion of an explosive charge in sheet form on an aluminum plate by Menteshov, Ye. V., Shavkov, V.P., Ratnikov, V. P., Rybakov, A.P., Tkachenko, A.N. -- On the detonation of nitroglycerin explosives by Afanasenkov, A. N., Voskoboynikov, I. M., Apin, A. Ya. -- Detonation with a low rate in solid powdered explosives by Dubovik, A. V., Bobolev, V. K. -- Production of a composite nickel-copper-nickel ribbon by Khorev, M. I., Zav'yalov, Yu. I. -- A method for preventing welding-induced deformations. Class 21, No. 210963 by Sagalevich, V. M., Zolotarev, B. B. -- New method for pressing tubes by explosion by Lukovkin, A. -- Method of machining metals using high frequency electric pulses. Class 21, No. 208765 [announced by Experimental Scientific Research Institute of Metalworking Machinery (Eksperimental'nyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut metallorezhushchikh stankov)] by Livshits, A. L., Burda, N. I., Kravets, A. T. -- Hot-rolling of chromium-coated plates by Gamershteyn, V. A., Ponomarenko, Ye. T., Kuznetsov, A. A. -- Semiautomatic argon arc welding of titanium alloys by Golovchenko, V. S., Nikolayev, K. G. -- Assuring the stability of the process of the electroslag welding of titanium with a consumable electrode holder by Kompan, Ya. Yu., Bel'for, M. G., Kryzhanovskiy, B. S. -- Development of electrophysical and electrochemical methods of processing by Livshits, A. L. -- Some peculiarities of dynamic hot pressing of metal powders and shawings [Paper presented at the All-Union Conference on Powder Metallurgy held in Minsk in September 1966] by Dorofeyev, Yu. G., Kritin, D. I. -- Splitting the stream of molten metal by gas flow by Nichiporenko, O. S., Nayda, Yu. I. -- Effect of machining on the wear in of cermet materials by Fedorchenko, I. M., Zabolotnyy, L. V. -- Method for soldering and brazing without flux. Class 49, No. 212034 [announced by the Riga High Commander-Engineering Red Banner School im. Marshal of the Soviet Union S. S. Biryuzov (Rizhskoye vyssheye komandno-inzhenernoye krasnoznamennoye vchilishche)] by Lotsmanov, S. N., Yesenberlin, R. Ye., Nayman, S. A., Nemiro, G. S. -- Manual and automatic surfacing of AK steel forgings with stainless steel. by Volkov, V. V. -- A method of manufacturing clad and multilayer tubes. Class 7, No. 210073 [announced by the All-Union Scientific Research, Planning and Design Institute of the Pipe Industry (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy i konstruktorsko-tekhnologicheskiy institut trubnoy promyshlennosti)] by Orro, P. I., Rogov, M. B., Reznikov, Ye. A., Komarovskiy, Yu. Z., Irtlach, A. I., Evaluation of automatic control system effectiveness by Kasatkin, Anatoliy Semenovich, Kuz'min, Ivan Vasil'yevich -- Drop forging of hollow articles from thick plate by Lyubchenko, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich -- Method of metal treatment. Class 18, No. 206609 [announced by the Ural Heavy Machine Building Plant im. Ordzhonikidze (Ural'skiy zavod tyazhelogo mashinostroveniya)] by Rakovskiy, F. S., Nemchenko, V. P., Popel', S. I. -- Improvements in the technological process of the forging of ingots of a chromium--nickel alloy by Kazarinov, B. N., Barikhin, A. S., Pakuleva, V. S., Golubkov, V. M. -- Eddy currents' new job by Ananikyan, R. -- Development of metal structural elements during 1966-1970 by Mel'nikov, N. P. -- Ship motion when blowing air under its bottom by Basin, A. M., Butuzov, A. A., Ivanov, A. N., Olenin, Yu. L., Petrov, V. I., Potapov, O. F., Ratner, Ye. R., Starobinskiy, V. B., Eller, A. O. -- Anticorrosive treatment of ship fresh water storage tanks by Voytenko, A. M. -- Marine internal combustion engines by Chumachenko, Ivan Ivanovich -- Method for calculating the transient regimes of marine gas turbine plants during reversing by means of controllable pitch propellers by Nakhamkin, M.Z. -- Analysis of characteristics of reverse running by means of controllable pitch propellers of various marine gas turbine plants by Kotlyar, I.V., Nakhamkin, M. Z. -- A study of noise in the compartments of icebreakers by Avferonok, E. I., Boroditskiy, L. S., Bystrov, A. S., Chetyrkin, N. R. -- The effect of rolling on a dynamically asymmetric automatic control system of the first order by Grigor'yev, L. I., Sobolev, L. G. -- Acid corrosion of metal inhibitors I-l-A and I-l-B by Dolinkin, V. N., Balezin, S. A., Afanas'yev, A. S., Burmistrova, A. N., Chankova, Ye. N., Bobkova, G. L. -- Reaction of titanium with brazing alloys in diffusion brazing by Lashko, N. F., Lashko, S. V., Grishin, V. L. -- Mechanical properties of Khl7G9AN4 and Khl4G14N3 steel at cold and warm rolling by Kachaylov, A. P., Meleshko, V. I. -- Effect of surface preparation on the porosity of welds in VT5-1 titanium alloy by Peshekhonov, V. D., Tret'yakov, F. Ye. -- Effect of the conditions of argon-shielded arc welding with flux on the structure of titanium β-alloy welds by Gurevich, S. M., Grabin, V. F., Kushntrenko, N. A., Zamkov, V. M., Prilutskiy, V. P. -- Thermal decomposition of gem-trinitroalkanes in the gas phase by Nazin, G. M., Manelis, G. B., Dubovitskiy, F. I. -- Thermal analysis of rubidium superoxide by Tsentsiper, A. V., Dobrolyubova, M. S. -- Quality requirements for tube shells for hot extrusion of steel tubes by Chepurko, [Illegible] I., Pritomenov, A. Ye., Kirvalidze, N. S., Drobich, [Illegible], [Illegible] B. [Illegible], Koval', A. T., Kosul'nikov, R.M. -- On the material of rolls for vacuum rolling of molybdenum by Gurevich, Ya. B., Zarapin, Yu. L, Krupin, A. V., Orzhckhovskiy, V. L., Osipov, V. G., Strukova, N. S., Tylkin, M. A., Chernyshev, V. N. -- Use of oxygen-free fluxes in fusion welding of titanium alloys by Kulikov, F. R., Mishenkova, T. A., Rudenskaya, L. G., Zamkov, V. N., Tusheva, L. M. -- Effect of plastic deformation on the changes in physical properties of austenitic alloy with aging by Malyshev, K. A., Uvarov, A. I. -- Aluminizing of KhN7OYu alloy by Arzhanyy, P. M., Tsekhanskaya, R. V. -- Electrodeposition of silver-nickel alloy by Burkat, G. K., Fedot'yev, N. P., Vyacheslavov, P. M. -- Flux for brazing stainless steels and nonferrous metals. Class 49, No.212035 by Udod, G. F., Maslov, A. A. -- Application of new chemically stable nonmetallic materials instead of nonferrous metals in reaction equipment by Zhemehuzhin, G. V. -- Investigation of the mechanical properties of oxidized metal-ceramic piston rings by Kostyuk, I. Z., Danchin, S. F. -- Boronizing steel by Lyakhovich, Lev Stepanovich, Voroshinin, Leonid Grigor'yevich -- Graphite bearings in marine machinery by Yuditskiy, Finyas Leybovich, Voronkovskaya, Anna Petrovna -- The diamond burnishing of stainless steels (using steel 1Kh18N9T) by Khvorostukhin, L. A., Volkov, A. F., Bibayev, V. N., Production of welded chemical apparatus of Kh14G14N3T austenitic steel by Kozulin, M. G., Badayev, S. N., Kozulina, A. M. -- Low temperature precipitates in fuels containing cracking components by Zrelov, V. N., Boyko, L. V. -- Interrelation between seismic effects of explosions and shuttering effects in a medium during short-delay blasting by Vetluzhskikh, V. P., Danchev, P. S., Zayakin, V. N. -- On the problem involving the effect of dynamic condensation of VV explosive charges on their detonation capability by Vaynshteyn, B. I., Zenin, V. I., Babichenko, I. L. -- Development of radio wave measurements and electrothermy in mining by Arsh, E. I. -- Laboratory experiments crushing of a medium with explosive charges of different diameters by Baron, L. I., Ivanov, V. S. -- Dependence of the effect of crushing a medium on the charge factor by Danchev, P. S. -- Crushing capacity of explosives during shot blasting in fractured media by Baron, L. I., Licheli, G. P. -- Effect of initiating condition of an explosive charge on the magnitude and distribution of specific explosive impact along the hole by Baum, F. A., Sanasaryan, N. S. -- Impact of an explosion due to lateral thrust of stemming in the hole by Baum, F. A., Sanasaryan, N. S. -- The character of pulse attenuation at the walls of an explosion chamber by Ryabchenko, D. V. -- Effect of the quality of crushing by blasting on the efficiency of a power shovel by Volovikov, G. Ya. -- The application of wideband magnetic tape recording of electrical noise to the experimental determination of noise immunity of telemetric and remote control equipment in mines by Ogorodneychuk, I. F., Solokha, V. P., Volkov, K. A. -- Specific surface energy: a new index of rock crushing strength and its application in calculating the parameters of blastic operations by Miskik, Yu. N., Dolgov, K. A. -- Effect of rock pressure on the effectiveness of short-delay blasting in mine workings by Levin, B. V. -- Effect of joints on the nature of shattering in rocks by blasting by Drukovanyy, M. F., Gayek, Yu. V., Mishin, V. V. -- Contamination and purification of bodies of water by Kaplin, V. T., Fesenko, N. G. -- Scientific-technical conference on "Current State and the Struggle for Technical Progress in Industrial Sewage and Atmospheric Discharge Purification" by Romanov, D. F. -- Purifying industrial sewage and contamination of the atmosphere by Stankevich, Ye. F. -- The characteristics of atmospheric air pollution in Sofia by Kurchatova, G., Andrev, V. -- The influence of natural climatic factors on atmospheric pollution with nitrous oxide by Zenin, M. T., Kosiborod, N. R. -- Laws governing purification of nontechnological waste by freezing ice on walls by Pospelov, A. A., Puzako, V. D., Chukhlantsev, V. G. -- Deformation of products of aluminum alloy plate during multipass welding by Khavanov, V. A., Kiselev, S. N., Skornyakov, L. M. -- Some causes of seatter among values of rock strength in samples during uniaxial compression tests, and their determination by Protopopov, I. I. -- Study of the stability of a system with periodic parameters by the frequency method by Ozeryanyy, M. O. -- Ozeryanyy, N. A. -- The effect of axial loading on the vibration intensity generated by ball bearings by Baranov, I. A. -- Combined effect of various factors on the fatigue strength of built-up metal by Rostoshinskiy, M. S. -- Study of the quality of brass-clad steel plates boaded by explosive welding by Matveyenkov, F. I., Simonov, V. A., Yakovlev, I. V., Zelichenok, B. Yu., Kaneva, L. F., Kovynev, M. V., Mul'ko, G. N. -- Using radioactive isotopes to determine changes in the strain in rocks by Shimon, L., Sibek, V. -- Strain gauge tests of the inner surfaces of high-pressure vessels by Pimenov, V. A. -- Effect of the lack of fusion on the strength of butt joints at low temperatures by Zhemchuzhnikov, G. V., Kotenko, E. V., Girenko, V. S. -- The effect of the number of stages in a free turbine on its traction characteristic by Shenkman, E. N. -- Characteristics of the operating process of paired free-piston gas generators by Sosenko, Yu. K., Some questions regarding the investigation of the working cycle of a free piston diesel-type hydraulic pump at nominal load conditions. Nature of compression ratio variation by Vol'nykh, V. I., Mut, A. F., Sboyev, V. M. -- Investigation of fuel jet parameters and of the fundamental performance indicators of a diesel engine, in reference to the wall condition of the spray nozzle by Gitlin, H. N. -- Method of determining the sensitivity to friction of explosives, powders, and pyrotechnic formulations. Class 42, No. 211146 by Kozlov, V. S., Mamayev, V. A., Lupin, V. N. -- Investigation of damping properties of fir-tree-type turbine blade attachments by Meyerson, I. L., Gazaryan, Yu. Kh. -- The effect of the air inlet configuration of an axial compressor on the sound propagation by Bazhenov, D. V., Bazhenova, L. A., Kravchenko, Yu. B., Rimskiy-Korsakov, A. V. -- Device for fastening a parachute pack to a parachute suspension system. Class 62, No. 212765 by Buz'ko, Yu. N., Pugachev, V. B., Razumova, N. I., Tomarovich, V. V. -- Instrument for controlling the phase shift of the characteristic when adjusting aircraft control elements and control surfaces. Class 42, No. 212560 by Tarasov, V. A., Potetyurin, V. S., Fedorov, N. A. -- The IL aircraft -- Coaxial rotor helicopters by Kamov, N. I. -- On the problem concerning algorithm formation for control computers of flight instruments by Berezyuk, N. T. -- Construction of circuits for automatic signal indicators of flow conditions based on the measurement of the pressure distribution over the streamline surface by Mkhitaryan, A. M., Fridland, V. Ya., Polishchuk, Yu. K. -- A parachute dome. Class 62, No. 205608 by Lobanov, N. A., Isanin, A. I., Kalabukhova, L. N. -- A rotary parachute. Class 62, No. 205609 by Khakhilev, S. D. -- A parachute dome. Class 62, No. 205611 by Osmolovskiy, I. V. -- Sport-demonstration parachute system by Kalabukhova, L. -- Control unit for a turbomachine. Class 46, No. 211219 by Dumov, V. I., Vaynbaum, I. F., Mikhaylov, Yu. N., Kleymeuov, K. A., Arinushkin, L. S. -- From obsolete fuel tanks -- Float installation by Kukhterin, Ye. -- Device for releasing the rip cord from the parachute rig Class 62, No. 210673 by Ganin, V. P., Zhuravlev, A. N., Ruzakov, V. V., Opukhovskiy, L. Ye. -- Air-conditioning cooling unit. Class 17, No. 207936 [announced by the Odessa Technological Institute of the Food and Refrigeration Industry (Odesskiy tekhnologicheskiy institut pishchevoy i kholodil'nay promyshlennosti)] by Martynovskiy, V. S., Minkus, B. A., Barenboym, A. B., Pavlovskiy, A. L. -- A dynamic analysis of one type of shock absorber by Ovakimov, A. G. -- Wheel braking system. Class 62, No. 210669 by Kokonin, S. S., Maslonnikov, V. P. -- Hydraulic device for braking at any position a mechanizm brought into motion by a hydraulic cylinder. Class 47, No. 208401 [announced by the Main Special Design Bureau of Automatic Loaders (Golovnoye spetsial'noye konstruktorskoye byuro po avtopogruzchikam)] by Voloshanskiy, V. V., Pavliv, Ya. V., Baran, M.I. -- Duplex hydraulic transmission for trucks. Class 20, No. 209519 [announced by the All-Union Scientific Research Diesel Institute (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy teplovoznyy institut)] by Il'in, Yu. N., Potapov, S. I., Lyashchenko, A. Ye., Ryakhovskiy, N. S., Pochtar' A. Yu. -- Hydraulic elements in control systems by Krassov, Igor' Mikhaylovich -- High capacity hydraulic transmission. Class 47, No. 206262 by Borisenko, A. I., Koshvanets, A. Ye. -- A method for diminishing hydraulic "binding" in plunger-type valve couples. Class 47, No. 205468 [announced by Moscow Machine Construction Plant im. Kalinin (Moskovskiy mashinostroitel'nyy zavod)] by Galkin, A. K., Ulanskiy, B. I., Nechayeva, N. S. -- Device for automatically synchronizing the motion of several hydraulic cylinders. Class 47, No. 208400 by Kulik, V.K. -- Hydraulic frequency regulator of an a-c turbogenerator. Class 60, No. 211329 by Levitin, L. N., Mikhaylov, Yu. N. -- A die for flashless die-forging. Class 49, No. 211279 [announced by the Scientific Institute of Technology of the Automobile Industry (Nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut tekhnologii avtomobil'noy promyshlennosti)] by Zaretskiy, V.V., Device for cleaning, grinding and finishing sheet materials. Class 67, No. 212101 [announced by Leningrad Metal Plant im. XXII Congress KPSS (Leningradskiy metallicheskiy zavod im. XXII s"yezda KPSS)] by Afinogenov, A. P. -- Die for forming conical shells. Class 7, No. 210802 by Naffe-Chernets, R. Yu., Ploshenko, I. G. -- A mill for cold rolling tubes. Class 7, No. 210792 by Grinshpun, M. I., Dobkin, I. I., Shmidrov, Yu. P., Makarkin, N. S., Kurkov, V. P., Kvetnyy, I. Ya., Ryabtsev, V. M. -- Automatic welder for gas-shielded arc welding of pipes by Akulov, A. I., Spitsyn, V. V., Chernyshov, G. G. -- Apparatus for electromagnetic effect on molten metal. Class 31, No. 209665 [Announced by Central Design Construction Bureau of Mechanics and Automation, Physics Institute, AN Latvian SSR and All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Metallurgical Machine Construction (Tsentral'noye proyektno-konstruktorskoye byuro mekhanizatsii i avtomatizatsii, Institut fiziki AN Latviyskoy SSR i Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut metallurgicheskogo mashinostroyeniya)] by Vilnitis, A. Ya., Kirko, I. M., Liyelausis, O. A., Liyepa, Ya. Ya., Mikel'son, A. E., Molochnikov, N. V., Nikolayev, V. N., Tinte, A. E., Ukraintsev, B. N., Foliforov, V. M., Ozolin'sh, E. K., Patrikeyev, V. S., Sirotenko, V. G. -- Unit for heat-treatment of rolled products. Class 18, No. 210206 [announced by the All-Union Scientific Research and Design-Technological Institute of the Tube Industry (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy i konstruktorsko-tekhnologicheskiy institut trubnoy promyshlennosti) and the Khartsyzsk Tube Plant (Khartsyzskiy trubnyy zavod)] by Furz, B. A., Coryun, A. P., Nikul'shin, C. T., Troshina, Zh. Ye., Miropol'skiy, P. L., Corbachev, I. Ye., Paley, B. Ya., Kurlova, R. M., Shifrin, L. M., Kondrat'yev, B. V., Kotenzhi, Yu. V., Andreyev, I. I., Kovalenko, P. I. -- A deflector for mass transfer apparatus. Class 12, No. 190329 [announced by Branch of the Scientific-Research Physicochemical Institute im. L. Ya. Karpov (Filial nauchno-issledovatel'skogo fiziko-khimicheskogo instituta)] by Konobeyev, B. I., Fandeyev, M. A., Lyapin, V. V. -- Device for launching ships from longitudinal sloped slips. Class 65, No. 208463 by Studenko, L.I., Suslova, L.P., Balandin, I. Ya., Gorban', P.T. -- Reversing steering gear for ships with a water-jet reactor engine. Class 65, No. 206333 by Shabanov, V. P. -- Ship power plants by Akimov, Pavel Petrovich -- Automatic speed control of a ship as a function of the depth of water -- The hydrofoil fleet is 10 years old by Korotkov, K. -- Fastening and mounting device for ship models during hydrodynamic tests. Class 42, No. 211127 by Oganesyan, A. T., Kalaydzhyan, R. A., Kotelevskiy, A. N., Khobotov, I. M., Bugayets, A. I., Pelipenko, B. V., Voznesenskiy, A. I., Nikolayev, Ye. P., Firsov, G. A., Pershits, R. Ya. -- Seagoing tugboat with adjustable-pitch propeller by Goryachev, B., Dem'yankov, V. -- Pontoon for fueling ships -- Device for combating the icing of the submerged part of a ship's hull. Class 65, No. 209224 by Pechkovskiy, V. S. -- Laminar hydrodynamic radiator. Class 42, No. 211903 by Monakhov, V. N., Muslimov, I. S., Salosin, A. V., Stepanyuk, V. N., Kardashev, G. A., Kokorev, D. T., Klyucharev, A. Ye., Pogodin-Alekseyev, G. I., Khavroshkin, O. B., Generalov, M. B. -- Automated ferroprobe apparatus for pipe inspection by Zatsepin, N. N., Shcherbinin, V. Ye., Novikov, M. K., Lyubynskiy, Ye. A. -- Water-flow nuclear magnetometer by Yudin, V. A. -- Dielectric-liquid level indicator by Garber, S. R. -- A method for investigating the thermal fatigue of gas turbine blades with a programmed thermal loading by Kravchuk, L. V., Kuriat, R. I., Khalimon, F. F. -- Air conditioning unit. Class 36, No. 191763 by Karpis, Ye. Ye. -- Results from performance tests of experimental low-temperature two-stage refrigeration unit AK-FDS-1, 2-70 by Varzar, S. F., Kovalev, V. F., Tsikerman, A. M., Shekhter, M. L., Dashevskaya, S. M., and Bus air conditioning unit. Class 17, No. 207937 by Gissar, V.V. -- ZIL-131 [ZIL-131 truck serial put into production] by Lavrov, O. -- Brake chamber for a pneumatic brake drive for transport vehicles. Class 63, No. 208452 [announced by the Automobile Plant im. I. A. Likhachev (Avtomabil'nyy zavod)] by Kutsevitskiy, I. S. -- "Tatra" army motor vehicles by Tseynar, V. -- Automotive diagnostic center by Rastegayev, L.
- Document Date: 8/14/1968.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21313329