East European Scientific Abstracts. Chemistry. No. 105 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : tables
- East European scientific abstracts - Chemistry (1964-1972) ; JPRS-46415
- "Investigation of Adsorption Phenomena on Platinum Electrodes with the Aid of Tracer-Labeling Techniques. Part 4: Adsorption of Capillary-Active Cations" by HORANYI, Gyorgy, SOLT, Janos -- "Adsorption Phenomena in the Determination of Trace Impurities of Germanium and Silicon by Activation Analysis" by NAGY, Lajos Gyorgy, GIBER, Janos -- "Infrared Spectroscopic Investigation of Some Arsenic(V) Oxide Compounds" by LADWIG, G. -- "Mass-Spectrometric Determination of the Proton Affinity of Benzene by Means of Proton-Transfer Reactions" by KLOTZ, Hans-Dieter, DROST, Helmut, SCHULZ, Wolfgang -- "Determination of Thermodynamic Data of the Hydrogen-Bridge Complexes of Benzoic Acid by Means of Ultraviolet Absorption Spectroscopy" by DUNKEN, Heinz, WINDE, Harald -- "Hexasulfuryl Fluoride" by STOPPERKA, K., GROVE, V. -- "The Effect of the Anionic Ligands on the Structure of Nickel(II) and Cobalt(II) Complexes of Bisphenylphosphino-Methylpyridine-(2)" by UHLIG, E., SCHAEFER, M. -- EAST GERMANY -- "Oxoaureates(I) of the Alkali Metals: CsAuO" by WASEL-NIELEN, H.-D., HOPPE, R. -- "Investigation of the Mechanism of the Two-Step Oxidation of Furfural and Furfuryl Alcohol with Bromine and Bromine-Chlorine in Aqueous Solution" by SZAKACS-PINTER, Margit, MAROS, Laszlo -- "Indene and Indene Derivatives. Part 3: The Synthesis of 6-RO-Indene and Indoline Derivatives" by GERECS, Arpad, BARTA-BUKOVECZ, Margit, TOTH, Tibor, LAY-KONYA, Aranka -- "Preparation and Investigation of Lewis Acid Complexes. Part 3: The Mechanism of the Preparation of α-Acetochloroglucose from β-Pentaacetylglucose" by CSUROS, Zoltan, DEAK, Gyula, FENICHEL, Laszlo, HOLLY, Sandor, PALINKAS, Janos -- "On Some Properties of Uranium Trioxide Dihydrate" by POKO, Zoltan, FODOR, Miklos, SZABO, Elek -- "Investigation of the Catalytic Hydrogenation (Deuteration) of Cyclohexene on a Platinum Catalyst. Part 1" by MOGER, Dezso, MINK, Gyorgy, NAGY. Ferenc -- "Chemical Transformations of Diols and Cyclic Ethers. Part 24: Investigation of the Conversion of 2-Monosubstituted Oxethanes in the Presence of Platinum Catalysts by the Microreactor Technique" by BARTOK, Mihaly, KOVACS, Kalman -- "Investigation of the Heterodispersity of Polysaccharides. Part 1: Fractionation of the Dextrans with Sephadex Gel Filtration" by HOLLO, Janos, LASZLO, Elemer, TOTH, Mihaly, RATHONYI, Zoltan -- "Analysis of Anions. Part 2: Analytical Applications or Bromide- and Chloride-Selective Membrane Electrodes" by HAVAS, Jeno, PAPP, Erzsebet, PUNGOR, Erno -- "Chemical Transformations of Diols and Cyclic Ethers. Part 25: Investigation of the Conversion of 3,3-Dialkyloxethanes in the Presence of Platinum Catalysts by the Microreactor Technique" by BARTOK, Mihaly, KOZMA, Bela -- "Investigation of the Structures of Nitrite and Nitrate Ions" by NAGY, Jozsef, HENCSEI, Pal, MESTER, Zoltan -- "Contributions to Quantitative Differential Thermal Analysis. Investigation of the Relation Between the Peak Area and Sample Quantity under the Experimental Conditions of Derivatographic Measurement" by ROKOSZ, Andrej, PAULIK, Jeno, PAULIK, Ferenc, ERDEY, Laszlo -- "Chemical Transformations of Diols and Cyclic Ethers. Part 26: Investigation of the Conversion of 2,4-Dialkyl-Substituted Oxethanes in the Presence of Platinum Catalyst by the Microreactor Technique" by BARTOK, Mihaly, KOVACS, Kalman, SHUIKIN, N. I. -- "Current Status and Development Forecast for Analytical Chemistry in Poland" by MINCZEWSKI, J. -- "Some Recent Developments in Starch Chemistry" by GREENWOOD, C. T. -- Studies on rhenium carrier-catalysts under elevated pressure by Muller, H., Wencke, K., Lerger, G.
"Some New Aspects of the Mechanism of Hydrogen Exchange and Hydrogenation Reaction over Metal Catalyst. Part 2: Hydrogenation of Ethylene by Tritiated Hydrogen on Ni Catalyst" by GUCZI, Laszlo, TETENYI, Pal -- "Investigation of the Catalytic Hydrogenation (Deuteration) of Cyclohexene on a Platinum Catalyst. Part 2" by MOGER, Dezso, MINK, Gyorgy, NAGY, Ferenc -- "Catalysis of the Thermal Decomposition of Perchloric Acid in the Gas Phase" by SOLYMOSI, Frigyes, BORCSOK, Sandor, MOZGA (Mrs. LAZAR), Eniko -- "Investigation of Ziegler-Natta Catalysts. Part 3: Effects of the Structure of Titanium Trichloride on the Polymerization of Propylene" by KOLLAR, Laszlo, SIMON, Artur, Mrs. KALLO, Denes -- "The Evaluation of Some Parameters of the Unidimensional Laminar Premixed Flame with the Aid of Optical Methods" by LASZLO, Antal, SZALAY, Otto, NEMETH, Andras, FAY, Laszlo -- Fundamental polarization of the photoluminescence of solutions by Jablonski, Aleksander -- Coordination tendency of acid NH groups. I. Metal chelates of 3-pyrid-2-yl-5-phenylpyrazole by Hennig, H. -- "Reactor-Technological Problems of Multi-Component Mixtures. Part 5: The Component Flow in Bitumen Blowing" by MAGYAR, Miklos, MOZES, Gyula, KRISTOF, Mihaly -- Synthesis of spasmolytically active compounds. 22. Synthesis of new β-dialkylaminoethyl benzilates with two different alkyls by Klosa, J. -- "Preparation of 7-Ketosteroid Compounds" by MAGYAR, Gyorgy, BITE, Pal -- "Benzazepines. Part 2: Preparation and Reactions of 2,3-Dihydro-6,7-Benzo-(1,5)-Thiazepines" by HIDEG, Kalman, H.-HANKOVSZKY, Olga -- "Experiments for the Synthesis of the Perhalogeno Derivatives of 4,7-Dichloroquinoline" by SIMONYI, Istvan -- "Influence of the Field Effect on the Ketal-Forming Tendency of Some Quinoline Derivatives" by NOVAK, Lajos, SZANTAY, Csaba, SOHAR, Pal -- "Effect of the Conjugation of the Amide Group on the Infrared Spectrum" by SOHAR, Pal -- "On the Physical Development of Vapor-Deposited Layers" by KIRSTEIN, D., KAHRIG, E., DREYER, G., ERPENBECK, J., LANGE, Fr. -- "Investigations on the Critical Nucleus Size in Physical Development" by KIRSTEIN, D., KAHRIG, E., DREYER, G., ERPENBECK, J., LANGE, Fr. -- "Distribution of the Latent Image in the Grain Volume" by MALINOVSKI, J. -- "On the Effect of the Scwarzschild-Villiger Effect in Microphotometric Measurements on Photographic Layers" by KRAUS, W. -- "Investigations in the Field of Radiation-Induced Solid-State Polymerization. Part 17: The Polymerization of 5-Carboxy-Bicyclo-(2,2,1)-Heptene-(2) and Its Copolymerization with Maleic Anhydride" by HARDY, Gyula, NYITRAI, Karoly, SARLO, Csaba -- "Radioahcmical Studies on Cavitation Corrosion. Part 2: Corrosion Measurements on Activated Copper" by HOLLNAGEL, M., SIEGLER, K. -- "Analysis of the Recoil Products in Neutron-Irradiated Phenylarsenic Compounds. Part 1: Mono-, Di-, and Triphenylarsenic Compounds" by GROSSMANN, G., ZEUNER, A. -- "Semiconductor Detectors in Isotope Technology" by SCHURICHT, V. -- "A Simple Automatic Sample Changer for Liquid Scintillation Counting" by WINKLER, K., PETERS, A., KARSTEN, D., SCHNEIDER, K.-H., FRANKE, J. -- "On the Problem of Erroneous Readouts in the Radiometric Control of Sheet-Metal Thickness" by SCHURICHT, V. -- "Radioactive Kryptonates in Volumetric Analysis. Part 3: Determination of Iron by Radiochelatometric Titration" by TOLGYESSY, J., VARGA, S., JESENAK, V. -- "New Results in the Gas-Chromatographic Deuteration of Organic Compounds" by JANCSO, G., KISS, I. -- "Enrichment of Lithium, Potassium, Copper, and Uranium Isotopes by Electromigration in a Cation Exchange Membrane" by KAKIHANA, H., OKAMOTO, M., FUJII, Y. -- "Separation of the Isotopic Molecules of Hydrogen on the Hydrogen-Forms of Artificial Zeolites" by GRYAZHNOVA, Z. V., NIKITIN, O. T., TSITSISHVILI, G. B., BEZHASHVILI, K. A. -- "Study of the Isotopic Composition of Oxygen in Natural Waters by Precision Mass Spectrometry" by VETSHTEIN, V. E. -- "Isotopic Effects on Vapor Pressure. Part 3: Deuteration Effect on the Vapor Pressure of Alcohols" by KISS, Istvan, JAKLI, Gyorgy, JANCSO, Gabor, ILLY, Hedy.
The separation of rare earth fission products by elution with lactic acid-ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid mixture by Brucher, Erno, Szarvas, Pae -- "Bromine Addition to Some Unsaturated Sulfones" by SHANMUGANATHAN, Sp., RAMA RAO, D. -- "On Anomalies in the [Cu₂S] + (H₂) ↔ 2[Cu] + (H₂S) Equilibrium" by ARNDT, D., KORDES, E. -- "Reaction of Esters of Phosphonoacetic Acid Nitrile with Paraffinic, Cycloparaffinic, and Aromatic Ketones" by KIRILOV, M., PETROVA, Y. -- "Investigations on the Reaction Between Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide in the Gas Phase" by STOPPERKA, K., WOLF, F., SUESS, G. -- "The Reaction Equilibrium 2 CrCl₃ [Illegible] + Cl₂ (gas) = 2 CrCl₄ (gas)" by OPPERMANN, H. -- "On Reactions of Phosphorus Compounds with Isocyanates. Part 3: The Reaction Between C₃H₇C1₄N₂OP with Methyl Isocyanate" by LATSCHA, H. P., HORMUTH, P. B. -- "On the Reaction of the Phosphorus Sulfides P₄S₃, P₄S₅, P₄S₇, and P₄S₁₀ with Ammonia and Amines" by FLUCK, E., BINDER, H. -- "On Reactions of Phosphorus Compounds with Isocyanates. Part 4: The Reaction Between 2,2,2,4,4,4-Hexachloro-1,3-Dimethylcyclodiphosphazane (Cl₃PNCH₃)₂ and Methyl Isocyanate" by LATSCHA, H. P., HORMUTH, P. B. -- "Thermal Stability of Chlorine Oxy-Salts in the Solid State. Part 1: Kinetic Study of the Disporportionation and Explosion of Some Chlorites" by SOLYMOSI, Frigyes, BANSAGI, Tamas -- "Reaction of Xenon Difluoride with Water" by FEHER, Istvan, LORINC, Maria -- "The Thermal Stability of Chlorine Oxy-Salts in the Solid State. Part 2: Kinetic and Derivatographic Study of the Thermal Decomposition of Some Metal Chlorates" by SOLYMOSI, Frigyes, BANSAGI, Tamas -- 1966 ECONOMIC SURVEY OF THE CHEMICAL SCIENCES SECTION OF THE HUNGARIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES [MTA Kemiai Tudomanyok Osztalya] -- "The Surface Chemistry of 'Amorphous' and 'Crystalline' Silicic Acid" by KUNATH, D. -- "Structural Similarity of [H₅As₃O₁₀]x to Coordination-Polymeric Metal Compounds with Dual-Bridge Structure" by LADWIG, G., GRUNZE, H. -- "On the Preparation of Heavy Metals by Melt Electrolysis. Part 8: New Experiments for the Deposition of Compact Metal Layers, Especially from Mixed Phases with AlBr₃" by LINDAU, J., SQUERWALD, F. -- "Discussion of a Conductivity Formula for Electrolytic Solutions with High Bjerrum Parameter" by KRAEFT, Wolf-Dietrich -- "Crystal and Molecular Structure of Cyclic Organomercury Compounds" by KUEPPER, F. W., LINDNER, H. J. -- "On the Hindered Internal Rotation of Molecules with Heavy Groups" by SPANGENBERG, Hans-Joachim -- "On the Highly Ductile State of Al-Zn Based Alloys. Part 4: The Effects of Small Additions of Magnesium on the Lattice Parameters of the Mixed Crystal of the Al-21-Zn-79 Alloy at 20°C" by SCHULZE, G. E. Werner, GUENZLER, Horst -- "A Contribution to the Study of the Substituent Effect on the Acid Dissociation of Substituted Salicylic Acids, Considering Thermodynamic Data of the Electrolytic Dissociation" by GEHLEN, Heinz, RINCK, Johannes -- "The Intensities of the Characteristic Vibrations of Position-Isomeric and Isotypic Alkane Derivatives" by FRUWERT, Johanna -- "On the Profile Analysis of Infrared Bands" by SERFAS, Ottmar, RIIS, Volker, GEPPERT, Gerhard -- "Mass-Spectrometric Studies of Ionic Addition Reactions of Pyridine" by SCHULZ, Wolfgang, DROST, Helmut, KLOTZ, Hans-Dieter -- "Mean Vibration Amplitudes of Phosphoryl, Thiophosphoryl, and Vanadium Oxytrihalides, as Well as Rhenium Trioxide Chloride and Bromide. The Thermodynamic Functions of Phosphoryl Trifluoride and Vanadium Oxytrifluoride" by NAGARAJAN, G. -- "A Study of the Physical Properties of Lithium Soaps in Water-Miscible Alcohols" by MEHROTRA, K. N., BHARGAVA, S. C. -- "Theory of the Light Absorption of the Cyclopentadienyl Complexes of the Transition Elements" by KISS, Arpad -- "Ultraviolet Spectroscopic Study of the Acid-Base Equilibria of Pyrimidine Derivatives. Part 1" by TOTH, Antal, BILLES, Ferenc -- "On the Parameter Form of Force Constant Matrix. Part 5: The Maximum and Minimum Values of Force Constants" by TOROK, Ferenc, PULAY, Peter.
"Simultaneous Positive and Negative Deviations from the Ideal Behavior in the System of Two Volatile Components" by VARSANYI, Gyorgy -- "Chemistry of Mixed Complexes. Part 3: Effect of Water Activity on the Stability of Bis-(Dimethylglyoximato)-Diiodo-Cobaltate(II) Mixed Complexes" by BURGER, Kalman, PINTER, Boglarka, MOLNAR (Mrs. PAPP), Etelka, KOSA (Mrs. NEMES), Sarolta -- "Calculation of Force Constants with the Maximum Overlap Method. Part 2: Molecules with a Lone Pair of Electrons or Empty Orbitals" by MEZEI, Mihaly, PULAY, Peter -- "Spatial Models of Molecules in Chemical Research and Teaching. Part 1: Description of a New True-Angle Model of Atoms" by TETTAMANTI, Karoly, TOROK, Jeno -- "Oxidation of Aldehydes by Aqueous Ceric Ions in Perchloric Acid" by RANGASWAMY, M., SANTAPPA, M. -- "Steroids. Part 8: Syntheses of 2- and 4-CH₂-X Substituted Estrone-3-Allyl Ethers" by MATKOVICS, Bela, KATONA, Ferenc, KOVACS, Odon K. J., ABOULEZZ, A. F. -- "Oscillographic Chronopotentiometric Titrations" by STEFANOVIC, Djordje, VAJGAND, Vilmos, KISS, Tibor -- "Decontamination of Greasy or Oily Surfaces with Detergents" by ZOLD, Erno, NAGY, Imre -- "On the Extended Damkoehler Equation" by FAY, Laszlo -- "Continuous Measurement and Recording of Oxygen and Water Vapor Traces in Gases with Solid-Electrolyte Cells" by ULLMANN, Helmut, NAUMANN, Dieter, BURK, Werner -- "Theoretical and Experimental Analysis of a Large Bunsen Calorimeter with Diphenyl Oxide Filling. Part 2: Experimental Section" by PETERS, H., TAPPE, E. -- "Theoretical and Experimental Analysis of a Large Bunsen Calorimeter with Diphenyl Oxide Filling. Part 1: Theoretical Section" by PETERS, H., TAPPE, E.
- Document Date: 9/12/1968.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21313528