USSR Scientific Abstracts. Bio-Medical Sciences. No. 42 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Bio-medical sciences (1964-1973) ; JPRS-41375
- Comparison of the photo-oxidation of bacterioviridin and bacteriochlorophyll. Reaction of photoproducts with reducing agents by Krasnovskiy, A. A., Pakshina, Ye. V., Sapozhnikova, I. M. -- Cytochemical analysis of the daily physiological rhythm of nucleic acids and glycogen in mammalian liver and brain cells by Gubin, G. D., Petrova, R. M. -- Effect of glutamic acid on the respiration and oxidative phosphorylation of liver mitochondria under normal and hypoxic conditions by Genkin, A. M., Glotov, N. A. -- Methods of isolating nuclei from brain tissue by Avdyeyev, V. H.--Avdeyev, V. G., Palladin, O. V.--Palladin A. V. -- An analysis of the toxic effect of oxygen according to reactions of phosphorylizing respiration, and the protective effect of SH-radical donors by Yeliseyeva, S. V., Kondrashova, M. N. -- "A Review of Biologicheski Aktivnyye Veshchestva Mikroskopicheskikh Gribov (Biologically Active Substances From Microscopic Fungi), by V. Y. Bylay, published by Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1965." by DUBKA, I. O. -- Complex dielectric permittivity of human blood serum under normal conditions and during some diseases in the 100--500 mHz range by Zore, V. A., Kimel'fel'd, O. D., Suzdaleva, V. V., Kobyzeva, L. P., Genkina, Ye. S. -- The nature of the biological effect of vibration by Romanov, S. N. -- Mutability of the broad bean Vicia faba under the effect of gamma-rays and chemical agents by Dishler, V. Ya., Khvostova, V. V., Valeva, S. A., Turkov, V. D. -- Comparative study of the effect of certain chemical and physical mutagenic factors on barley seeds by Khalil, A. A., Khvostova, V. V., Stoletov, V. N. -- Optical properties of a synthetic pigment-lipoprotein complex by Giller, Yu. Ye., Khaitova, L. T. -- Reaction of mitochondria to certain harmful influences by Aspiz, M. Ye., Palkina, N. A., Sarkisyan, N. A. -- The effect of ionizing radiation on Argas ticks by Teravskiy, I. K. -- Conference on the problem of control of bloodsucking insects by Mirzayeva, A. G. -- Effect of chemical and microbiological treatment on parasites of Plutella maculipennis by Adashkevich, B. P. -- Chemoreception in insects and ticks. Physiology of contact chemoreceptory sensillae in Ixodes ticks by Yelizarov, Yu. A. -- Fauna and ecology of blood-sucking mosquitoes (Dipyera, Culicinae) in the southern part of Tomsk oblast by Polyakova, P. Ye., Bobrova, S. I. -- Raising locusts on semisynthetic media by Borisova, A. Ye. -- Certain peculiarities of the distribution of fleas in the Issyk-Kul region and their relation to the distribution of rodents and other mammals by Krylov, D. G., Shvarts, Ye. A. -- Rearing insects in winter for biological evaluation of insecticides by Zlotin, A. Z., Lymareva, M. A. -- Role of wind in the distribution of rodent fleas by Akopyan, M. M. -- The sawfly Hoplocampa ephippiata Knw., a pest of Siberian apple trees by Verzhutskiy, B. N., Polyakova, Ye. V. -- Oleoresin secretion and the resistance of pine to pests by Grimal'skiy, V. I. -- "A Method of Individual, Forced, Controlled Infection of Fleas With Plague Microbes" by ALEKSEYEV, A. N., BIBIKOVA, V. A., KHRUSTSELEVSKAYA, N. M. -- Fighting barnacle growths on vessels with chemistry by Gurevich, Ye. S. -- Behavior and oil filtration abilities of the Black Sea mussel growing in waters polluted with petroleum products by Alyakrinskaya, I. O. -- Some data on desoxyribonucleases of pathogenic Clostridia by Mukhin, I. V., Firsova, K. F., Messinova, O. V. -- Characteristics of the isotope effect in the first stages of sulfide oxidation by purple bacteria by Kondrat'yeva, Ye. N., Mekhtiyeva, V. L., Sumarokova, R. S.
A method for obtaining bactericidal fibers and films. Class 29, No. 191740 by Pogosov, Yu. L., Shaposhnikova, S. T., Vol'f, L. A., Meos, A. I., Aykhodzhayev, B. I., Rakhimova, I. V. -- Bactericidal activity of propriolactone fog by Mazurova, L. P., Martishin, M. Ye. -- "Studies on the Genetic Characteristics of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in the Process of Attenuation" by ROMANENKO, V. F., ONUFRIYEV, V. P., SYURIN, V. N., GRAMOTOVA, L. N. -- "Some Properties of Purified and Concentrated Interferon Preparations" by BOSTANDZHYAN, M. G. -- Molecular mechanisms of cell reparation From radiation injuries by Val'dshteyn, E. A., Zhestyanikov, V. D. -- "Primary Structure of Valine Transfer RNA₁ from Baker's Yeast. Partial Reconstruction of the Molecule" by BAYEV, A. A., MIRZABEKOV, A. D., AKSEL'ROD, V. D., VENKSTERN, T. V., LI, L., KRUTILINA, A. I., FODOR, I., KAZARINOVA, L. -- The character of the assimilating activity and composition of Soenedesmus quadricauda cells of different ages by Baslavskaya, S. S., Bamburova, L. S. -- Determination of potential productivity of Chlorella by the synchronous culture method by Spektorova, L. V. -- Role of phytochrome in the chlorophyll metabolism of green plants by Shlyk, A. A., Savchenko, G. Ye., Stanishevskaya, Ye. M., Shevchuk, S. N., Gaponenko, V. I., Gatikh, O. A. -- The effect of nitrogen feeding sources on the growth of the green alga Asteromonas gracilis Artari and its biochemical composition by Yurina, Ye. V., Pakhomova, M. V. -- Problems of photosynthesis -- Problems of photosynthesis and their future by Nichiporovich, A.A. -- Daily periodicity of sap exudation rate in cucumber plants cultivated without soil by Mustafin, A.M. -- "Mass Cultivation of Chlorella in Kiev. Laboratory Experiments" by PALAMAR-MORDVINTSEVA, G. M. -- Possibility of repair of genetic damages induced by ionizing radiations in Troulopsis utilis by [Illegible] Ye. N., Volkova, T. M. -- Investigation of the radioprotective action of serotonin based on cytological data by Pukhal'skaya, Ye. Ch. -- Concerning the application of disulfide mercamine in protecting the crystalline lens of mice against ionizing irradiation by Sedlovets, I. F., Kozlov, V. A., Popov, V. V. -- Relationships between certain basic syndromes of radiation sickness in radio-protected and control animals by Stashkov, A. M. -- Antimutagenic action of radioprotective and antineoplastic substances and mechanisms of chromosome mutation by Dubinin, N. P., Shcherbakov, V. K., Yukova, G. S. -- Processes of oxidative phosphorylation in rat liver mitochondria following injection of certain radioprotectors by Zhulanova, Z. I., Romantsev, Ye. F. -- Radioprotection and postradiation recovery following repeated irradiation by Yarmonenko, S. P., Ayrapetyan, G. M. -- Mechanism of spontaneous postradiation repair of chromosomes and the protective action of cysteine by Tsarapkin, L. S. -- Radiation damage of lymphocytes and its change when cysteamine is used by Smirnova, I. B. -- Dependence of the radioprotective activity of cysteamine on oxygen pressure (experiments on Enrich ascites tumor cells) by Grayevskiy, E. Ya., Nekrasova, I. V. -- Dynamics of the postradiation multiplication of SCH cells during reparation and chemical protection against radiation by Burlakova, Ye. V., Parkhomenko, I. M. -- Role of endogenous SH-compounds in the radioprotective action of anoxia and aminothiols by Grayevskiy, E. Ya., Konstantinova, M. M., Sokolova, O. M., Tarasenko, A. G. -- Use of some models for a preliminary evaluation of the radioprotective effect of aminothiols by Kudryashov, Yu. B., Rachinskiy, F. Yu., Kakushkina, M. L., Konoplyanikov, A. G., Mekhtiyeva, S. M., Olteanu, V., Sumarykov, G. V., Le dak L'yeu, Slava, E. -- Effect of AET on reparation processes during different doses of irradiation by Antipenko, Ye. N., Berlin, L. B. -- Effect of EDTA on radiation lesions of chromosomes by Tsarapkin, L. S. -- Use of homologous blood serum for prevention and treatment of radiation sickness in dogs by Rayeva, N. V., Klemparskaya, N. N., Filina, O. S.
Effect of high-polymer DNA on hematopoietic processes during acute radiation sickness by Rogacheva, S. A. -- Investigation of the radioresistance of Paramecium caudatum during reconstruction of the nuclear apparatus by Zinov'yeva, Ye. G. -- Analysis of the nature of radiation damage to Chlorella cells by Shevchenko, V. A. -- Comparative mutagenic efficiency of ultraviolet irradiation with different wave lengths by Antoshechkin, A. G., Shapiro, N. I. -- Effect of UV-rays on various stages of the cell cycle of Chlorella by Anikeyeva, I. D., Vaulina, E. N., Shevchenko, V. A. -- Significance of the process of combination and recombination of breaks caused by x-rays relative to the radiosensitivity of chromosomes by Sidorov, B. N., Sokolov, N. N. -- Normalizing effect of arginine on the character of the dependence of the frequency of mutations in Drosophile spermatids on the dose of ionizing radiations by Abeleva, E. A. -- Experimental study of the radiosensitivity of various mitotic phases in Crepis capillaris by Sidorov, B. N., Sokolov, N. N. -- Effect of the physiological characteristics of polyploid seeds on the frequency of radiation-induced chromosomal aberrations by Sakharov, V. V., Mansurova, V. V., Platonova, R. N. -- Effect of ionizing radiation on the DNA content in cell nuclei of radiosensitive and radioresistant tissues by Ivanov, I. I., Borovikova, O. N., Vladimirov, V. G., Dolgo-Saburov, V. B., Sharobayko, V. I. -- [Illegible] Effect of ionizing radiation on DNA synthesis and the mitotic cycle of cells of hematopoietic tissue by Zosimovskaya, A. I. -- Frequency of chromosomal aberrations in mouse germ cells following single and fractionated irradiation by Bochkov, N. P. -- Relative genetic effectiveness of various types of ionizing radiations in mammals by Arsen'yeva, M. A., Golovkina, A. V., Belyayeva, L. A. -- Mutagenic aftereffect of the radiomimetic compound Thio-TEPA on the nuclei of human cells in tissue culture by Dubinin, N. P., Vaulin, Ye. P., Saprykina, Ye. G. -- Remote aftereffects in irradiated monkeys (Macaca mulatta) by Arsen'yeva, M. A., Bakulina, E. D., Movchan, O. T., Lander, Ye. Ya., Kosichenko, L. P., Kuksova, M. I. -- Increasing the sensitivity of animal organisms to the effect of fast neutrons and gamma-rays with the help of carboranes by Romantsev, Ye. F., Stanko, V. I., Kozyreva, Ye. V. -- Comparative analysis of the cytogenetic effect of x-rays, high-energy protons, and fast neutrons on chromosomes of Crepis capillaris by Shevchenko, V. V. -- Use of the method of measuring the redox potential in animal tissues when selecting effective radioprotectors for mice irradiated by high energy protons (660 MeV) by Konoplyanikov, A. G., Kudryashov, Yu. B., Mekhtiyeva, S. M. -- Radiosensitivity and course of radiation sickness in rodents of various species on irradiation with the doses LD₅₀/₃₀and LD₁₀₀/₃₀ by Bregadze, M. A. -- Investigation in vitro of the mechanism of action of chemical protectors. Prevention of the damaging effect of oxygen by Ganassi, Ye. E., Eydus, L. Kh., Arifulina, R. A. -- Oxidative phosphorylation changes in cerebral hemispheres during neutron and X-irradiation by Mokhoreva, S. I. -- Radioprotective action of thiols on human cells in a tissue culture by Manuilova, Ye. S. -- Biological effects of magnetic fields by Kholodov, Yu. A., Novitskiy, Yu. I. -- Efficacy of the protective action of isologous bone marrow and spleen transplantation during acute radiation sickness by Zaretskaya, Yu. M., Golovistikov, I. N. -- The effect of small doses of glucocorticoids on severe radiation sickness by Rogozkin, V. D., Fedotov, V. P., Chertkov, K. S. -- Effect of colchicine on the character of radiation induced chromosomal aberrations by Poryadkova, M. A. -- Comparative analysis of the mutagenic effect of an alkylating compound (Thio TEPA) and radiation on mouse bone marrow cells by Arsen'yeva, M. A., Golovkina, A. V. -- Relative biological effectiveness of intermediate neutrons (based on phage induction) by Troitskiy, N. A., Bylinskiy, A. F.
"The Effect of Hemorrhage on the General Reactivity of the Organism Following Irradiation." by KRACHEV'SKYY, A. F., FILATOV, V. F., KULYK, I. I. -- "Quantitative Characteristics of the Restorative Processes in Certain Body Systems After Radiation Lesions" by GORLOV, V. G., BOBROVNIKOV, I. D. -- "Vitamin Metabolism in Connection with Acute Radiation Sickness" by KALASHNIKOVA, V. P. -- "Reactive Changes in the Neurosecretory Nuclei of the Hypothalamus and in Some Endocrine Glands of Dogs Who Recovered From Radiation Sickness" by GENIS, E. D., KIYENKO, L. D. -- "Submicroscopic Changes in Bone Marrow Cells During Radiation Sickness Caused by Radioactive Strontium" by KHOMUTOVSKIY, O. A. -- "Catecholamine Content in Animal Organs After Fatal Acute Radiation Sickness" by KULINSKIY, V. I., KOSTYUKOVSKAYA, L. S.
- Document Date: 6/14/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21314257