USSR Scientific Abstracts. Electronics and Electrical Engineering. No. 65 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 101 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Electronics and electrical engineering (1964-1973) ; JPRS-40569
- Some peculiarities of directional properties of unsymmetrically truncated parabolic antennas by Shabrov, A. A. -- Automatic device for matching antennas. Class 21, No. 187845 by Korotkov, V. P., Smirnova, Ye. N. -- Distortions of the directivity pattern of receiving antennas along the ionospheric scattering caused by the spatial incoherence of the field by Gavrilova, G. I. -- A reference phase generating unit. Class 21, no. 187850 by Berger, M. N., Kapilevich, B. Yu. -- The nearly periodic conditions of motion of a gyroscope control device by Shikorad, B. V. -- "Antennas" (Antenny) by PISTOL'KORS, A. A. -- The transient characteristics of a coaxial cable at the temperature of liquid nitrogen by Glebovich, G. V. -- Relationship between phase shift and the temperature in ferrite phase shifters by Khlystov, A. S., Sablina, K. A. -- Determination of limiting parameter values and the stable region of operation of a ferrite core-diode shift register by Vedeneyev, V. P. -- Analysis and design of a passive ferrite core-capacitor shift register by Kuznetsov, A. I. -- Use of induced current harmonics to determine the relative coupling impedance of the spatial harmonics of delay systems by Gershteyn, G. M., Saliy, I. N. -- A study of the effect of parameters of a trigger circuit with autonomous bias on the form of the transient process and a method for increasing the operating speed of the circuit by Kvashin, Ye. V. -- The effect of frequency characteristics of ferrite cores on parametrons by Kashirov, V. I. -- Calculation and analysis of RC-quadripoles intended for broadband phase shifters by Klyagin, L. Ye. -- Calculation of principal characteristics of the amplitron with a hard-spoke approximation by Galimullin, V. N., Romanov, P. V. -- Passage of electron beams through extended dielectric channels by Dmitriyev, B. S., Zharkov, Yu. D. -- Evaluating the duration of transient processes in oscillatory systems by Lyakhovetskiy, G. Ya., Shteyn, V.K. -- Transient characteristics of superconducting strip transmission lines by Glebovich, G. V. -- Concerning the choice of optimal parameters of a transistorized or-not logic element by Vel'mre, E. E. -- Operation of a controlled four-hole ferromagnetic element in the case of an active load by Krotenko, V. P. -- Pulse noise analyzer for multiple high frequency telephone channel systems used for data transmission by Kopp, V. M., Ponomarenko, V. A., Yevtushenko, V. V., Raykin, P. S. -- A 24-channel semiconductor [telephone installation] by Noagiu, G. -- Reception of multi-position recurring signals of unknown shape by Fleysher, S. M. -- Multichannel reversible voltage-to-digital code converter. Class 42, No. 188757 [announced by Leningrad Electrotechnical Institute im. V. I. Ul'yanov (Leningradskiy elektrotekhnicheskiy istitut)] by Abakulin, Yu. V., Lyamkin, A. A. -- Experimental investigation of a universal functional converter with three inputs by Motrokhin, Yu. M. -- Construction of optimal schemes for decoders of binary-coded systems by Banya, Ye. N. -- Contribution to the calculation of the errors of analog-digital converters by Duvanov, S. G., Lipatov, L. N. -- Single-stage static ferromagnetic frequency multipliers with ratios 8 and 9 by Bamdas, A. M., Shapiro, S. V., Blinov, I. V., Yemel'yanov, V. P., Zakharov,N.V., Makhin, Yu. I., Roginskaya, L. E. -- Information converter using a magnetic amplifier by Yeremeyev, I. S. -- Decorder of parallel bipolar binary code for remote control systems. Class 42, No. 186769 by Yevtushenko, I. N., Tolkachev, V. Yu., Guglin, I. N., Privalov, L. N. -- A magnetic shift register using chokes by Ionov, I. P.
Wide-band coaxial-helix transformer by Geller, V. M., Nikiforov, I. N. -- A semiconductor voltage stabilizer for a KPI d-c analog computer by Kosterev, N.V. -- On magnetic tape [Precision tape recorder] -- Dynamic characteristics of the cores and discrete cycle operation in super-fast memory systems by Shamayev, Yu. M. -- A four channel electronic switch for an oscilloscope by Fridman, B. P., Fridman, B. P. -- Certain properties of ferrite core-diode shift register operation and means for increasing its stability by Vedeneyev, V. P. -- A comparison of various ferrite-diode memory cells with respect to energy requirements by Pashukanis, F. Ye. -- A method of calculating ferrite core-diode component parameters for a shift register with a specified region of stable operation by Vedeneyev, V. P. -- Design of microminiature electric incandescent lamps by Vugman, S. M. -- Devices for automatic failure signalling when spare equipment is turned on by Bessonov, A. A., Sivakov, V. A. -- Magnetic logic elements and devices in contactless control systems by Birfel'd, A. G., Vasilyeva, N. P., Pisarev, A. L., Cherdyntsev, G. A. -- Problem of focusing characteristics of the field of a cylindrical capacitor by Serebryanik, A. N., Kolker, V. Ye. -- "Onega" [A data-processing system] -- Oxide-coated cathode poisoning in high-voltage modulator tubes by Burov, A. A., Moskvichev, Yu. V., Poshekhonov, P. V. -- "Control System Using Photodiodes for a Frequency Converter" by GOLUBINTSEV, V. O. -- "High Speed Contactless Pulse Power Direction Relay" by Yu. I. KARINSKIY, V. V. MIKHAYLOV -- A stroboscopic device for measuring the instantaneous values of recurrent nanosecond signals. Class 21, No. 186559 by Gurevich, M. L. -- A direct current digital milliammeter. Class 21, No. 186560 by Rukina, L. K., Knorring, V. G. -- Use of double modulation in RE1301 microwave spectrometers for the observation of electron paramagnetic resonance by Bulotas, L. K., Lesauskis, V. P. -- Selecting the measuring circuits of instruments intended for determining the thickness of galvanic coatings by Vygoda, Yu. A. -- Frequency meter by Krivoguzov, A. S., Mikhaylov, P. A., Masharskiy, Ye. I. -- A direct method of determining the phase characteristics of cryotrons by Artemenko, I. A., Mikhaylov, G. A., Voytovich, I. D. -- Access to a system for data stored in the memory of a multichannel pulse analyzer or in a parallel binary-decimal code counter by Sokolov, M. P. -- Faraday wattmeter by Khristemov, D. M., Mladenov, L. P. -- Sensitive indicator of magnetic-field variation based on the Barkhausen effect by Kharitonov, Yu. N. -- Parallel static memory system of a 2048-channel analyzer based on a magnetic drum by Bochkov, G. T., Istomin, D. A., Tsitovich, A. P. -- Theoretical principles of the eddy current method as used for controlling the thickness of galvanic coatings by means of a sensing coil by Vygoda, Yu. A. -- Method for compensating signal phase drifts in narrow-band filters. Class 21, No, 182764 by Mal'tsev, G. S., Zaikin, V. V. -- A device for a digital measuring instrument. Class 21, No. 186561 [announced by Institute of Automation and Electrometry, Siberian Branch, AN SSSR (Institut avtomatiki i elektrometrii Sibirskogo otdeleniya AN SSSR)] by Popov, Yu. A. -- Inverse magnetron vacuum gage for measurement of pressures in the range from 1 x 10⁻¹²⁷;1 x 10⁻⁴ torr by Nichiporovich, G. A. -- "The Amplitude of Pulses in Homogeneous Crystal Counters" by VITOVSKIY, N. A. -- "Electrophysical Equipment", Issue No 5(Electrofizicheskaya apparatura) by YE. G. KOMAR -- Practical data on the dependability of elimination of multivalent readings in the "Dekka" radar system by Bykov, V. I. -- The effect of an oscillating field on gyrocompass readings by Dokuchayev, A. N., Blinnikov, M. Ye. -- Errors in determining course angle and distance when navigating by three mutually perpendicular magnetic sensing elements of an electromagnetic field of a guidance cable by Afanasenko, M. P., Spektor, Yu. I. -- Device for visual readout of data from a navigation digital computer by Kuzin, Z. S.
Estimate of the accuracy of radio direction finders with audio output when working under pulsed noise conditions by Kononov. O. V., Krivetskiy, A. A. -- Isosurface gradients in the motion of a signal source on a circular orbit by Karpov, M. V. -- Static theory of the cylindrical magnetron - Part 2. Multilayer conditions by Belov, V. Ye., Rodygin, L. V. -- Quartz oscillator with pulse excitation operating on ultralow subharmonics by Plonskiy, A. F., Filipskiy, Yu. K. -- Changing the frequency of a klystron oscillator with multiresonator oscillatory system by Zyrin, S. S., Karnaukh, O. I., Petrov, D. M. -- Static theory of the cylindrical magnetron - Part 1. Bidromic conditions by Belov, V. Ye., Rodygin, L. V. -- One class of function generators by Lyakhovetskiy, G. Ya. -- Coating of silicon photocells with a translucent material by Koltun, M. M., Golovner, T. M. -- A semitransparent antimony-rubldium-cesium photocathode by Yeyedlichka, M., Vilim, P. -- Use of semiconductor layers with high photo emf for registration of x radiation by Tsukerman, V. G., Vaynshteyn, E. Ye., Lyubin, V. M. -- A generator circuit for sweep and shutting of an electro-optical transducer by Tolmachev, A. M., Drozhbin, Yu. A. -- Photopotentiometer in the regime of a functional transformer by Zyuganov, K. N. -- The dynamics of linear radiation detectors by Sapozhnikov, R. A., Letuchiy, Yu. A. -- Photoelectric servomechanism systems for automatic tracking by Sabinin, Yu. A., Mikolayev, P. V., Popov, O. V., Loparev, B. N., Karabash, Ye. D. -- Electronic system for the evaluation of graphic functions by Minullin, R. G. -- A method for shaping the electric pulses of a variable repetition frequency as a function of the magnitudes of the two master direct current voltages. Class 21 No. 182192 by Temnikov, F. Ye., Slavinskiy, V. L. -- A semiconductor integral amplitude discriminator of nanosecond pulses by Kolpakov, I. F. -- Generator of high power pulses with complex shape by Yegorov, A. A., Panasyuk, V. S., Yudin, L. I., Ostreyko, G. N. -- Use of the method of equal amplitudes to control the effect of voltage changes in radio signals at inputs of receivers of a pulse radio-range measuring system by Baskin, A. S. -- Weight coefficients in accumulating pulse signals by Ryabyshkin, B. S. -- Current pulse generators for the evaluation of magnetic components by Ovchinnikov, V. M., Pashkov, V. A. -- Algorithm for the processing of radar information and analysis of the possibility of solving the problem of drift of ships in a sea by Nikiforov, Yu. V. -- Determination of dimensions of the range and bearing strobes in the case of automatic operation of a radar station with a digital computer by Nikiforov, Yu. F., Filippov, Yu. M. -- Assessing the accuracy of acoustic direction finders during operation with pulse interference by Kononov, O. V., Krivetskiy, A. A. -- "Electrical and Optical Properties of Semiconductors", Vol 37 (Elektricheskiye i opticheskiye Svoystva Poluprovodnikov) by D. V. SKOBEL'TSIN -- "Electromagnetic and Semiconductor Devices for Converter Technique" (Elektromagnitnyye i poluprovodnikovyye ustroystva procobrozovatel'noy tekhniki) by A. N. MILYAKH -- Magnetic film memory array. Class 42, No. 186202 by Erglis, K. E., Subbotin, V. T., Krylova, V. I. -- A cylindrical magnetic thin-film memory matrix. Class 21, No. 187839 by Rosnitskiy, O. V., Torotenkov, S. B. -- Ultrasonic convertiers based on the CdS depletion layer [This paper presented at All-union conference on now directions of research in the field of absorption, reinforcement, generation and reception of sonic and ultrasonic vibrations in solid bodies and utilizations of these effects in acoustics and radiotechnology held in Moscow from 22 to 23 June 1965] by Proklov, V. V., Kreynin, O. L., Morozov, A. I., Bondarenko, V. S. -- Investigation of electroconducting hydrophilic polymerfilms by Baramboym, N. K., Moryakov, V. Ya., Kuklin, E. D. -- A group of ferrite core-transistor units with a clock frequency of 100 KHz by Lisitsyn, G. F., Ovchinnikov, V. M., Titov, D. G.
Analysis of noiseproofness in ferrite core transistorized components by Vasil'yev, S. I. -- Transistorized dc to ac bridge converter. Glass 21, No. 181186 by Shuster, O. I., Makovkin, V. D., Konstantinov, V. G. -- Stabilization of the input resistance of channel transistors by extracting minority carriers by Zubritskiy, L. A. -- Transistorized commutators with control circuits using tunnel diodes by Borde, B. I. -- Analysis and design of a single-cycle ferrite core-transistorized shift register by Kuznetsov, A. I. -- Certain problems in using alloy transistors of the P13-P16B type in ferrite core-transistor units by Shustov, S. S. -- Investigation of characteristics of silicon p-n junctions with controlled avalanche by Grekhov, I. V., Kryukova, N. N., Chelnokov, V. Ye. -- Gas-turbine electric pulse generators by Lazarenko, B. R., Fursov, S. P. -- Autonomous 12-kw, 220-v, 50-cps parallel-series inverter by Kanashchenko, N. A., Leshukov, N. D., Shipulina, N. A. -- Loss in the solid rotor and torques in induction motors with printed-winding stator by Nikitin, B. A. -- Investigation of automatic-voltage-regulation circuits in a-c generator-motor systems by Kirichek, G. M. -- Rotary converter for supplying air conditioners inrrpassenger cars by Shchukin, M. -- Evaporative cooling system for electrical equipment. Class 21, No. 187135 by Lakhov, V. I., Vinokurov, V. A., Koritskiy, A. V. -- Effect of alternating current network voltage on the operation of shipboard instruments for automatic insulation monitoring, based on the principle of imposition of constantly operative current by Bulega, S. S. -- "Increasing the Reliability of Oil Supply Systems for Hydrogen Sealing of Powerful Turbogenerators" by STANISLAVSKIY, L. Ya. -- "Variable Operating Mode of Steam-gas Units of 1000-1500 megawatt power with High Pressure Steam Generators" by DUBCHAK, V. S. -- "Some Problems of Direct Transformation of Solar Energy to Electric Energy" by LIDORENKO, N. S. -- "Evenness of Rotation of Synchronous Micromotors" by KURAKIN, A. S., ANNENKOV, V. B.
- Document Date: 4/7/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21314454