East European Scientific Abstracts. Bio-Medical Sciences. No. 70 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 67 pages : figures, tables
- East European scientific abstracts - Bio-medical sciences (1964-1972) ; JPRS-40935
- "Etiopathogenesis of Neuroses Among Flight Personnel" by DIMITROV, D. -- "On Foot on the Moon." by TITKOV, O. -- "Cosmonauts and the Microclimate of the Space Ship." by JOKL, Miloslav, STVERAK, Jiri -- Effect of a parachute jump on a man's organism by Barancewicz, Edmund Michal -- Safety equipment for man during high altitude and space flight by Lipski, Jan -- "Morphology of Vertebrates." by GAISLER, Jiri -- "Conference of Czechoslovak Ethnographers and Folklorists in the Honor of Frantisek Bartos." by PAVLISTIK, Karel -- Disorders of ribonuclease activity in chronic granulocytic leukemia by Aleksandrowicz, Julian, Naskalski, Jerzy, Sznajd, Jan, Urbanczyk, Jan -- "Symposium on Biophysics of Membranes" by ZACHAR, Jozef -- "On the Possibility of the Excitation of an Exoelectron Emission by Means of Surface Bombardment with Positive Ions" by DROST, H., LANGE, D., TIMM, U., PUPKE, H. -- "International Symposium of Insect Endocrinology." by NOVAK, Vladimir, J., A. -- Control of flies in stables with special regard to resistance to insecticides by Kovacs, E. -- Tick-borne encephalitis in the Brno region. I. Evaluation of some epidemiological data by Jezek, P. -- "Seminar on Rancidity of Fats and of Other Foods." by POKORNY, Jan -- "New Findings in the Rheology of Doughs. Part 3: The Effect of Additives on the Tension Relaxation of Wheat Dough" by TELEGDY KOVATS, Laszlo, LASZTITY, Radomir -- Ganglionic nervous systems by Nadvornik, P. -- Diffused nervous systems by Nadvornik, P. -- "Effect of Some Antibiotics on the Mitotic Activity and Karyotype of Human Leukocytes Cultivated in Vitro" by TSONEVA-MANEVA, M. T., VASILEVA, L. N. -- EEG shifts in personnel working around centimeter wave sources by Ulc, M., Svacina, J. -- "Effect of the Endotoxin of Salmonella Typhimurium on Streptococcal Myocarditis in Rats" by ZHEKOV, S., RAYNOV, A., MARKOV, K., PISAREV, S. -- "Occurrence of Ornithosis in a Military Detachment" by NIKOLOV, DR. Z. -- "Treatment of Bacterial Dysentery with the Oil of Satureja hortensis" by RADEV, Iv. -- "A Simple Anticoincidence Device." by KADECKA, Vincenc -- "Construction Problems of the Scintigraph Used as a Medical Diagnostic Device" by HORVATH, Lajos -- Preparation of conjugates of 19S and 7S globulins of antitularemic sera for use in determining the specific fluorescence of Pasteurella tularensis by Prochazka, O. -- Rapid biochemical methods for differentiating Brucella suis from Brucella abortus by Niznansky, F. -- Determining lecithinase activity of thermoresistant strains of Clostridium perfringens by Keleti, J., Rusinko, M. -- Autoradiographic detection of radioisotope I¹³¹-labeled toxoplasma antigen in a precipitating system by Vojtechnovsky, K., Sourek, J., Zeman, K. -- Oxidation of aromatic compounds in soil by Kunc, F., Macura, J. -- Bacteriophages of Klebsiella bacilli: isolation and properties of phages and their use in serotyping by Przondo-Hessek, Anna -- Opsonizing properties of pig serum. II. Stimulation of phagocytosis of Shigella sonnei phase II by antibodies and Inhibition of phagocytosis by complement by Grzybek-Hryncewicz, K., Piotrowska, I., Slopek, S. -- Opsonizing properties of pig serum. I. Optimisation of Staphylococcus aureus by Grzybek-Hryncewicz, Krysjsina, Piotrowska, Irena, Slopek, Stefan -- Some of the medical problems following a nulear attack by Baltrukiewicz, Zenon -- Stomatological protection of newly drafted soldiers during training by Sibiga, Edward, Szczerba, Halina -- Military field type chemical pharmaceutical laboratories by Rylko, Stanislaw -- "Experimental Data on the Effect of Paraacetaminobenzaldehyde Isonicotinoylhydrazone on the Permeability of the Hematoencephalic Barrier" by NIKOLKOV, V., SOKOLOV, A.
"Effect of Some Saluretics on the Development of Experimental Atherosclerosis" by RASHEV, M., TINTEROVA, Z. -- "Sythesis and Radiobiological Study of Gamma-Isothiuronium Butyroamidine" by ROBEV, S., PANTEV, T. -- "A Study of the Radiation Protection Induced by 3-3'-Dithio-Bis-Propio Amidine" by ROBEV, S., BAYEV, I., PANOV, N. -- Pharmacological dynamics of staphylococcus toxin. Part II [Presented at the 14th Pharmacological Meeting in Smolenice 16 Feb. 1966] by Hadasova, E., Gulda, O. -- Preparation of bis-trichlormethyltrisulfide (BTT) fungicide by catalytic reaction of hydrogen sulfides with trichlormetansulphenylchloride by Zbirorsky, Miroslav, Silhanek, Jaroslav -- Contribution to research on the insecticidal effect of O,O-dimethyl O-phenyl thiophosphate, respectively O,O-diethyl O-phenyl thiophosphates and phenyl N-methylcarbamate derivatives, especially [Illegible] role of substituents and their position in the benzene ring by Furdik, Mikulas, Drabek, Jozef -- Drabek, Y., Ondrejka, Jan--Ondreyka, Ya., Locigova, Irena--Lotsigova, I. -- Amino acid phenylazophenyl derivatives. V. Phytotoxic properties of L-alanine 4-(phenylazo)phenylamide. Mechanism of action of herbicides with amide structure by Barth, A., Schwenk, P. -- Effect of dopamine and MAO inhibitors on centrally stimulated vomiting by Forster, W., Grabner, S. -- Central action of new barbituric acid derivatives by Prastowski, Wieslaw, Zak, Aleksender -- "Separation of L-Leucine from Protein Hydrolyzates Using Some m- and pXylenesulfonic Acids" by ROLSKI, S., DOBRZANSKI, R. -- "A Method for Quantitative Determination of Quinine and Papaverine in Suppositories Using Cationite-Impregnated Paper" by PASICH, J., PILAWSKA, E. -- "Behavior of Anthracene Compounds in Dry Extracts of Rhamni frangulae on Prolonged Storage" by ADAMSKI, R., TUROWSKA, W. -- "Determination of α-Amylase in Pharmaceutical Preparations by the Colorimetric Method" by BRODA, B. -- "A Method for the Production of Drugs Against Bacteria-Induced Diseases" by [Illegible], Jevrem -- "Characteristics of the Bioelectrical Activity of the Cervical Vagus in Chronic Experiments by VARBANOVA, A., DONESHKA, P., KANTCHEV, D. -- "Effect of Experimental Convulsions and Antiepileptic Drugs on the Hematoencephalic Barrier" by OVCHAROV, R. -- "Experimental Study of Quantitative Changes in the Urea in Blood After Acute Hemorrhage" by PATRASHKOV, T. -- "Centrifuges." by POHL, Vladimir -- Use of a computer to process results of hypnopedic tests by Simandl, J., Pechoucek, M. -- "Inducing Dominant Mutations of Type Compactum and Spelts in Triticum Aestivum L. Emend Thell. Ssp. Vulgare With EMS" by DJELEPOV, K., CHAVDAROV, G. -- "The Effect of Drought on the Amount of Free and Bound Glutamic Acid and Proline in Pumkins" by KUDREV, T. G. -- The effect of hydroxamates on the growth of the alga Scenedesmus obliquus by Lisa, Ludmila, Prat, S. -- "A Case of Lethal Poisoning with Tofranil" by PECHILKOV, I., DIMITROVA, N. -- "Death Rate in Villages of the Vratsa District Affected by Endemic Nephritis" by TANCHEV, Y. -- Ultrasonic decontamination by Zlatanov, S., Lekov, D. -- "A New Method for the Quantitative Determination of Radioactive Contamination of Surfaces" by MIKHAYLOV, M., PETKOV, T. -- "A Quick Method of Construction of Isodose Curves in the Human Body" by BOEV, K., MITRANI, L., GANCHEV, M. -- "Effect of Heterologous Erythrocyte Antigens on Irradiated Animals" by NEDYALKOVA, M., DOYCHINOVA, N. -- "Effect of Lactic Casein on the Course of Radiation Sickness in White Rats" by BOYADZHIEV, S., PEYCHEV, P., MAROVSKI, T. -- "Morphological Changes in Radioprotected, Lethally Irradiated, and Bons-Marrow Treated Animals" by DIMITROV, L., KRUSTEV, D. -- "The Effect of Certain Radioprotectors on the Immune Reaction of Lethally Irradiated Rats" by DIMITROV, L., MUDYALKOVA, M. -- "Perspectives of Living Conditions in Czechoslovakia." by DOBERT, Oswald -- "The Role of Science and of Research in the Providing of Living Conditions." by LAKOMY, Zdenek -- "Blood Groups and Other Genetic Markers in the Present and Future Breeding of Animals." by MATOUSEK, Josef.
New results and tasks in the field of veterinary microbiology and immunology by Meszaros, Janos.
- Document Date: 5/8/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21314483