Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Chemistry. No. 66 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts - Chemistry (1965-1968) ; JPRS-40153
- "The New Calculated System on Physical Properties of Silicate Glass" by KAN Fu-hsi -- "Discussion on Thermodynamic Characteristics of Some Long Rotary Kilns for Wet Process" by CHAO Cheng-i, LI Chien-chih, HUANG Nan-yueh -- "Equilibrium Between Solid Phases in System MgO-Cr₂O₃-Fe₂O₃" by CH'ENG Chi-chien, Ya. V. Klyucharov -- "Discussion on the Mechanism of the Coloration of Copper, Celenium and Antimony Red Glasses" by HUANG Hsi-huai -- "Research on the Structure of the Granulated Blast-Furnace Slag" by WU Chao-cheng, MIAO Chi-sheng -- "Important Task of Silicates Chemistry" by H. A. Tolopev -- "Electrophilic Displacement of Saturated Carbon Atom" by TAI Li-hsin -- "Diffusion Kinetics of Free Radicals in Radiation Chemistry" by WANG Li-hui -- "Structure of Water and Its Interior Movement" by CHU Yao-pin -- "Chemical Kinetics in Flow System" by LING Chi-tung -- The Concept of Isotopes and Displacement Law" by LU Wei-ch'un -- "Organo-Silicon Derivatives of Ferrocene" by WU Kuan-li -- "Differential Spectrophotometry" by T'IEN Li-ch'ing -- "Preparation of Carboxylic Cation-Exchange Resin by Emulsion Polymerization at Room Temperature" by WEI Ching-hsin, CHANG Ya-t'ing -- "Separation of Vanadium, Molybdenum, and Tungsten by Reverse-Phase Paper Chromatography" by HU Chih-te, HSIEH Hsiu-chun -- Synthesis of Potassium Ethyl and n-Butyl Xanthonate Labelled with S³⁵" by WU Sung-lin -- "Problems Concerning Derivation of the Mathmatic Equations of Solubility Product" by WU Ch'ing-yun -- "Introducing A Book on the Experiments of Organic Chemistry, Yu-chi Hua-hsueh Chi-yen (Organic Chemistry Experiments)" by KAN Li-chui, CH'EN Min-wei -- "New Compounds of the Rare Gases" -- "Isomers of Toluene" -- "Stable Aromatic Carbonium Ions" -- "Preparation of Polyforaldehyde From Aqueous Solutions" -- "Desalination of Sea Water by Extraction" -- "New Boranes" -- "Introducing A Newest Electrochemical Analytical Method -- The Electrostatic Capacity Method or the Charging Electric Wave Method".
- Document Date: 3/7/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21314650