Communist Chinese Scientific Abstracts. Earth Sciences. No. 75 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages
- Communist Chinese scientific abstracts - Earth sciences (1965-1968) ; JPRS-39120
- "The Contemporary State of Geodynamic Investigations" by SUN' DYAN'-TSIN -- "Findings of Magnesium Torumaline and Some Mineralogical Conclusions" by VAN SYU-ChZhan -- "The Yan'-Shan' Arc Structure and Accompanying Groups of Vortex Structures" by ShAO YUN'-KhUEY -- "A Mixed Type Structural System in the Region of Puan', Guychzhou" by VAN LYAN' -- "Preliminary Analysis of Epsilon Type Structures in the Western Part of Guichzou" by LYU SYUN' -- "Vortex Structures in the Kheynikhe Region of Inner Mongolia" by GAO TSIN-KHUA -- "Principle Points of the Lun-Yan Epsilon Type Structures" by NIN ChUN-ChZhI -- "Determination of the Absolute Age of Rock in the Region of the Sisyabanma Peak in Tibet" by LI PU -- "Fossil Plants in the Late Devonian Age in Northwestern Canton" by FAN ShUY-LYAN' -- "Development of Mineralogy and the Direction of Mineralogical Studies in China in Recent Years" by ChEN' GUAN-YUAN' -- "Preliminary Study of the Crystalline Structure of Goldichite" by IN YUY-PU.
- Document Date: 12/14/1966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21314956