Lagom : (not too little, not too much) : the Swedish art of living a balanced, happy life / Niki Brantmark
- Brantmark, Niki
- Additional Titles:
- Swedish art of living a balanced, happy life
- New York, NY : Harper Design, 2017.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 280 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm
- Lagom in your personal life -- Lagom in family and relationships -- Lagom in the wider world.
- "By using the Swedish lifestyle as an example, Niki Brantmark offers insightful suggestions and bite-sized actions to help you make subtle changes to your life, so you too can make time for the things that matter most and find greater happiness."--Back cover.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could slow down and enjoy a life with more time for the things you love? Lagom means "not too much and not too little" and is the Swedish philosophy for enjoying balance in every aspect of life. Brantmark offers insightful suggestions and bite-sized actions to help you make subtle changes to your life, so you too can make time for the things that matter most and find greater happiness.
- Work-life balance—Sweden
- Conduct of life
- Quality of life
- Self-actualization (Psychology)
- Life skills—Sweden
- Home economics—Sweden
- BODY, MIND & SPIRIT—Inspiration & Personal Growth
- SELF-HELP—Personal Growth—Happiness
- Work-life balance
- Home economics
- Life skills
- Sweden—Civilization—21st century
- 9780062748799 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 282-283) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21315526