Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness in Heterogeneous Networks [electronic resource] : 12th International Conference, QShine 2016, Seoul, Korea, July 7–8, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Jong-Hyouk Lee, Sangheon Pack
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 498 pages 226 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lee, Jong-Hyouk, Pack, Sangheon, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 1867-8211 ; 199
- A Cross-Domain Hidden Spam Detection Method based onDomain Name Resolution -- CPN Based Analysis of In-Vehicle Secure Communication Protocol -- Design and Performance Analysis of Sensor Proxy-AAA Authentication Scheme Based on Fast Handover and Forwarding Mode for IP-based Internet of Things -- A Local-perturbation Anonymizing Approach to Preserving Community Structure in Released Social Networks -- A Low Power Balanced Security Control Protocol of WSN -- Firmware Verification of Embedded Devices Based on a Blockchain -- Group Key Based Session Key Establishment Protocol for a Vehicle Diagnostic -- A study of the correlation between livestock data analysis -- Performance Evaluations of Cloud Radio Access Networks -- A Throughput Comparison Model for WLAN Technologies, 802.11n and HeNB in LTE and the Future 5G Networks -- ENUM-based Number Portability for 4G/5G Mobile Communications -- Game-Based Uplink Co-Tier Interference Control in LTE Smallcell Networks -- Resource Allocation Scheme for LTE Uplink Transmission Based on Logical Channel Groups -- Time Detection Based Hybrid Clustering Strategy for JP-CoMP in LTE-A -- A Cross-layer Protocol with High Reliability and Low Delay for Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks -- An Optimization Technique of Spatial Reuse for Communication in Smart City Environment -- Efficient Beacon Collision Avoidance Mechanism Using Neighbor Tables At MAC Layer -- Industrial Wireless Sensor Network-oriented Energyefficient Secure AODV Protocol -- Adaptive Genetic Algorithm to Optimize the Parameters of Evaluation Function of Dots-and-Boxes -- A Design of the Event Trigger for Android Application -- Cloud Resource Combinatorial Double Auction Algorithm based on Genetic Algorithm and Simulated Annealing -- Improving ELM-based Time Series Classification by Diversified Shapelets Selection -- Research on Energy Control Policy in Low-Power Consumption Wireless Image Sensor networks -- Efficient Authentication for Tiered Internet of Things Networks -- Intelligence Cloud-based Image Recognition Service -- Inter-Correlation of Resource-/Flow-level Visibility for APM over OF@TEIN SDN-enabled Multi-site Cloud -- A Novel DMM Architecture based on NDN -- Pulse-Coupled Oscillator Desynchronization (PCO-D) based Resource Allocation for Multi-hop Networks.
- This book constitutes the refereed conference proceedings of the 12th EAI International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness in Heterogeneous Networks, QShine 2016, held in Seoul, South Korea, in July 2016. The 27 full papers, 5 short papers and 18 workshop papers were selected from 85 submissions. The papers are organized thematically in tracks, starting with network security, followed by QoS, reliability and modeling, wireless and mobile networks. In addition the papers of two workshops are included: International Workshop on 5G Communication Architecture and Technology (5G-CAT 2016), and the 2nd International Workshop on Sensor Networks and Cloud Computing (SNCC 2016).
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 21315900