Systems, Software and Services Process Improvement [electronic resource] : 24th European Conference, EuroSPI 2017, Ostrava, Czech Republic, September 6–8, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Jakub Stolfa, Svatopluk Stolfa, Rory V. O'Connor, Richard Messnarz
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 688 pages 186 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Stolfa, Jakub, Stolfa, Svatopluk, O'Connor, Rory V., Messnarz, Richard, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- SPI and VSEs -- SPI and process models -- SPI and safety -- SPI and project management -- SPI and implementation -- SPI issues -- SPI and automotive -- Selected key notes and workshop papers -- GamifySPI -- SPI in Industry 4.0 -- Best practices in implementing traceability -- Good and bad practices in improvement -- Safety and security -- Experiences with agile and lean -- Standards and assessment models -- Team skills and diversity strategies.
- This volume constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 24th EuroSPI conference, held in Ostrava, Czech Republic, in September 2017. The 56 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 97 submissions. They are organized in topical sections on SPI and VSEs, SPI and process models, SPI and safety, SPI and project management, SPI and implementation, SPI issues, SPI and automotive, selected key notes and workshop papers, GamifySPI, SPI in Industry 4.0, best practices in implementing traceability, good and bad practices in improvement, safety and security, experiences with agile and lean, standards and assessment models, team skills and diversity strategies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 21315988