Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming [electronic resource] : 23rd International Conference, CP 2017, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, August 28 – September 1, 2017, Proceedings / edited by J. Christopher Beck
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XXXVI, 724 pages 161 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Beck, J. Christopher and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10416
- This book constitutes the refereed conference proceedings of the 23nd International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, CP 2017, held in Melbourne, Australia from August 28, 2017 until September 1, 2017. The conference is colocated with the 20th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT 2017) and the 33rd International Conference on Logic Programming. The 46 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 115 submissions. The scope of the contributions includes all aspects of computing with constraints, including theory, algorithms, environments, languages, models, systems, and applications such as decision making, resource al location, scheduling, configuration, and planning. The papers are grouped into the following tracks: technical track; application track; machine learning & CP track; operations research & CP track; satisfiability & CP track, test and verification & CP track; journal & sister conference track.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 21316037