Recent Developments in Intelligent Computing, Communication and Devices [electronic resource] : Proceedings of ICCD 2016 / edited by Srikanta Patnaik, Florin Popentiu-Vladicescu
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 164 pages 68 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Patnaik, Srikanta, Popentiu-Vladicescu, Florin, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 555
- Preface -- About the editors -- Table of Contents -- Chapters -- Author index.
- The book presents high quality papers presented at 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Communication & Devices (ICCD 2016) organized by Interscience Institute of Management and Technology (IIMT), Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, during 13 and 14 August, 2016. The book covers all dimensions of intelligent sciences in its three tracks, namely, intelligent computing, intelligent communication and intelligent devices. intelligent computing track covers areas such as intelligent and distributed computing, intelligent grid and cloud computing, internet of things, soft computing and engineering applications, data mining and knowledge discovery, semantic and web technology, hybrid systems, agent computing, bioinformatics, and recommendation systems. Intelligent communication covers communication and network technologies, including mobile broadband and all optical networks that are the key to groundbreaking inventions of intelligent communication technologies. This covers communication hardware, software and networked intelligence, mobile technologies, machine-to-machine communication networks, speech and natural language processing, routing techniques and network analytics, wireless ad hoc and sensor networks, communications and information security, signal, image and video processing, network management, and traffic engineering. And finally, the third track intelligent device deals with any equipment, instrument, or machine that has its own computing capability. As computing technology becomes more advanced and less expensive, it can be built into an increasing number of devices of all kinds. The intelligent device covers areas such as embedded systems, RFID, RF MEMS, VLSI design and electronic devices, analog and mixed-signal IC design and testing, MEMS and microsystems, solar cells and photonics, nanodevices, single electron and spintronics devices, space electronics, and intelligent robotics.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 21316109