Fuel Arc Furnace (FAF) for Effective Scrap Melting [electronic resource] : From EAF to FAF / by Yuri N. Toulouevski, Ilyaz Y. Zinurov
- Toulouevski, Yuri N.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 94 pages 23 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Zinurov, Ilyaz Y. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology, 2191-530X
- The history of furnaces with scrap preheating and flat bath Advantages of these furnaces -- Disadvantages of furnaces with scrap preheating and flat bath Advantages of these furnaces -- Causes of these disadvantages and methods eliminating them -- Fuel Arc Furnace (FAF).
- This book presents a new electric arc furnace process and discusses potential for developing a steelmaking aggregate of the new generation, namely the Fuel Arc Furnace based on existing shaft furnaces. It also reviews the history of developing various types of furnaces with the scrap preheating and flat bath advantages of these furnaces, identifying their disadvantages and presenting methods of eliminating them.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 21316138