Community nutrition in action : an entrepreneurial approach / Marie A. Boyle
- Boyle, Marie A. (Marie Ann)
- Boston, MA, USA : Cengage Learning, 
- Copyright Date:
- Seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 797 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Section One Community Nutritionists in Action: Working in the Community -- Opportunities in Community Nutrition -- Principles of Epidemiology -- Understanding and Achieving Behavior Change -- Community Needs Assessment -- Program Planning for Success -- The Art and Science of Policymaking -- A National Nutrition Agenda for the Public's Health -- Addressing the Obesity Epidemic: An Issue for Public Health Policy -- Health Care Systems and Policy -- Section Two Community Nutritionists in Action: Delivering Programs -- Food Insecurity and the Food Assistance Programs -- Mothers and Infants: Nutrition Assessment, Services, and Programs -- Children and Adolescents: Nutrition Issues, Services, and Programs -- Healthy Aging: Nutrition Assessment, Services, and Programs -- Global Food and Nutrition Security: Challenges and Opportunities -- Section Three Community Nutritionists in Action: Planning Nutrition Interventions -- Gaining Cultural Competence in Community Nutrition -- Principles of Nutrition Education -- Marketing Nutrition and Health Promotion -- Managing Community Nutrition Programs -- Building Grantsmanship Skills.
- 1305637992 hardcover
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21317375