A treatise on the law of marriage, divorce, separation and domestic relations / by James Schouler, author of "Wills, executors, and administrators"; "The Law of personal property"; etc
- Schouler, James, 1839-1920
- Additional Titles:
- Law of marriage, divorce, separation and domestic relations
- Albany, N.Y. : Matthew Bender & Company Incorporated, 1921.
- Sixth edition in three volumes / by Arthur W. Blakemore of the Boston Bar; author of "Blakemore and Bancroft on inheritance taxes" ; The article on wills in "Cyc"; etc.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes (xxx, 2,332 pages)) : forms
- Additional Creators:
- Blakemore, Arthur W. (Arthur Walker), 1875-
- v. 1. The law of domestic relations -- v. 2. The law of marriage and divorce -- v. 3. Divorce statutes.
- " ... [A]n enlargement of Prof. James Schouler's former works on 'Husband and Wife' and 'Domestic Relations'."--Preface.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21317457