Province of the Massachusetts-Bay ss. By the honorable, the lieutenant governour, and commander in chief. A proclamation : For preventing and punishing immorality and prophaneness ... Given under my hand at Boston, the 16th. day of June, 1698
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Lieutenant Governor (1692-1701 : Stoughton)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamation (1698 June 16)
- Additional Titles:
- By the honorable, the lieutenant governour, and commander in chief. A proclamation ...
Proclamation. For preventing and punishing immorality and prophaneness
- Boston in New England : Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, printers to the governour and Council, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet) : coat of arms
- Signed: William Stoughton. God save the King.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol B175
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39329
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M1014B
View MARC record | catkey: 21317474