By His Excellency Coll. Benjamin Fletcher, captain general and governour in chief of His Majesties province of New-York, &c. A proclamation : Whereas I have received certain intelligence of a late horrid and detestable conspiracy, against the sacred life of our Soveraign Lord King William ... all which by the great and good province of Almighty God is wonderfully discovered and prevented ... I have therefore ... thought fit to appoint, Thursday the 4th of June next ensuing be observed and kept a ... dy of thanks giving ... Given at His Majestys fort in New York, the 21st day of May ... annoq ; Domini 1696
- Corporate Author:
- New York (Colony). Governor (1692-1698 : Fletcher)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamation (1696 May 21)
- New- York : Printed and sold by William Bradford, printer to His Majesty, 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet)
- Signed: Ben. Fletcher. God save the King.
Royal arms at head of title.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography 764
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1309
View MARC record | catkey: 21317495