Reaching teens : strength-based communication strategies to build resilience and support healthy adolescent development. 18.2, How a comprehensive assessment positions us to develop and prioritize interventions. Ford. / [produced by] American Academy of Pediatrics
- Elk Grove Village, Ill. : American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This instructional video, from the "Reaching Teens: Strength-Based Communication Strategies to Build Resilience and Support Healthy Adolescent Development" series produced by the American Academy of Pediatrics, is a lecture by Carol A. Ford about developing and prioritizing health interventions with teenagers through a comprehensive psychological assessment.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 01, 2017).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Speaker: Carol A. Ford.
View MARC record | catkey: 21318888