Air defense artillery brigade techniques
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Army
- Washington, DC : Headquarters, Department of the Army, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (72 unnumbered pages in various pagings).
- Army techniques publication ; No. 3-01.7
- United States. Army. Field Artillery—Rules and practice
- United States. Army. Field Artillery—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- United States. Army—Operational readiness—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- United States. National Guard Bureau—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- United States. Army Reserve—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Air defenses—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Antiaircraft artillery—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- War (International law)—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Soldiers—Training of—United States—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Unified operations (Military science)—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Military planning—United States
- Military doctrine—United States
- "March 2016."
"PIN: 106199-000"--Page 4 of cover.
"This publication supersedes FM 3-01.7, dated 11 February 2010."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21320362