Geology and coal reserves of the Kermit and Varney area, Kentucky / by John W. Huddle and Kenneth J. Englund; prepared in cooperation with the Kentucky Geological Survey, University of Kentucky
- Huddle, John Warfield, 1907-1975
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 83 pages) : illustrations, maps, portraits + 16 plates
- Additional Creators:
- Englund, Kenneth John, 1923-
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Kentucky Geological Survey
University of Kentucky
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 507
- Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A study of the principal coal beds and Pennsylvanian stratigraphy in parts of Martin and Pike Counties, Kentucky."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 78-80) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21320638