Developmental assessment of RELAP5/MOD3.1 with separate-effect and integral test experiments : model changes and options / prepared by G. Th. Analytis
- Analytis, G. Th. (Gerassimos Th.)
- Washington, DC : Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, October 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 39 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
- International agreement report ; NUREG/IA-0140
- "Laboratory for Thermal Hydraulics, Paul Scherrer Institute."
"Prepared as part of the Agreement on Research Participation and Technical Exchange under the International Code Application and Maintenance Program (CAMP)."
"J. Uhle, NRC project manager"--Bibliographic data sheet.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 30-32).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical report.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission W6238
View MARC record | catkey: 21321093