Important resource areas : Big Cypress National Preserve / United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Park Service
- Additional Titles:
- Big Cypress National Preserve
Panel title: Newsletter, general management plan, environmental impact statement, September 1986, Big Cypress National Preserve
- Atlanta, Georgia : Denver Service Center : National Park Service, Southeast Regional Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 59 x 43 cm, folded to 20 x 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Park Service. Southeast Regional Office
United States. National Park Service. Denver Service Center
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:137,000 (W 81°23ʹ09ʺ--W 80°49ʹ27ʺ/N 26°15ʹ41ʺ--N 25°36ʹ38ʺ).
- Shows vegetation, bird habitat, and panther range.
"Publication services were provided by the editorial and graphics staffs of the Denver Service Center."
"U.S. Government Printing Office: 1986--676-038/40,001 Region No. 8."
Text and illuatrations on verso.
Shipping list no.: 86-750-P.
View MARC record | catkey: 21322874