Adult stem cells [electronic resource] : methods and protocols / edited by Paolo Di Nardo, Center for Regenerative Medicine, Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Rome, italy, Department of Clinical Sciences and Translational Medicine, Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Rome, italy, Sanjiv Dhingra, Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, St-Boniface Hospital Albrechtsen Research Centre, Regenerative Medicine Program, College of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, Canada, Dinender K. Singla, Division of Metabolic and Cardiovascular Sciences, Burnettt School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, USA
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1553
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Simple protocol to isolate, characterize, and expand dental pulp stem cells / Federica Di Scipio, Andrea Elio Sprio, Maria Elisabetta Carere, Zhiqian Yang, and Giovanni Nicolao Berta -- Derivation of mesenchymal stem cells from embryonic stem cells : a non-variable and inexhaustive source of adult stem cells / Glen Lester Sequiera, Niketa Sareen, Ejlal Abu El-Rub, and Sanjiv Dhingra -- Compact bone-derived multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells (MSCs) for the Tteatment of Sjogren's-like disease in NOD mice / Ghada Abu Elghanam, Younan Liu, Saeed Khalili, Dongdong Fang, and Simon D. Tran -- Manipulating the proliferative potential of cardiomyocytes by gene transfer / Giulia Prosdocimo and Mauro Giacca -- Assessment of energy metabolic changes in adipose tissue-derived stem cells / Ghazaleh Hajmousa and Martin C. Harmsen -- Isolation and in vitro characterization of epidermal stem cells / Kasper S. Moestrup, Marianne S. Andersen, and Kim B. Jensen -- Endothelial progenitor cells : procedure for cell isolation and applications / Garikipati V.N. Srikanth and Raj Kishore -- Therapeutic application of placental mesenchymal stem cells reprogrammed neurospheres in spinal cord injury of SCID / Vikram Sabapathy, Franklin Jebaraj Herbert, and Sanjay Kumar -- Therapeutic application of human wharton jelly mesenchymal stem cells in skin injury of SCID / Vikram Sabapathy, Balasubramanian Sundaram, and Sanjay Kumar -- Isolation, characterization, and expansion of cancer stem cells / Luke A. Torre-Healy, Artem Berezovsky, and Justin D. Lathia -- Cardiac progenitor cell extraction from human auricles / Paolo Di Nardo and Francesca Pagliari -- Isolation and culture of satellite cells from mouse skeletal muscle / Antonio Musarò and Silvia Carosio -- Isolation of stromal stem cells from adipose tissue / Maria Prat, Francesca Oltolina, Silvia Antonini, and Andrea Zamperone -- Human-induced pluripotent stem cell-derived mesenchymal stem cells as an individual-specific and renewable source of adult stem cells / Glen Lester Sequiera, Sekaran Saravanan, and Sanjiv Dhingra -- Simplified and systematic method to isolate, culture, and characterize multiple types of human dental stem cells from a single tooth / Mohammed Bakkar, Younan Liu, Dongdong Fang, Camille Stegen, Xinyun Su, Murali Ramamoorthi, Li-Chieh Lin, Takako Kawasaki, Nicholas Makhoul, Huan Pham, Yoshinori Sumita, and Simon D. Tran -- Measurement of autophagy by flow cytometry / Silvia Zappavigna, Angela Lombardi, Gabriella Misso, Anna Grimaldi, and Michele Caraglia -- Echocardiography-guided intramyocardial injection method in a murine model / Kay Maeda, Rick Seymour, Marc Ruel, and Erik J. Suuronen -- Noninvasive assessment of cell fate and biology in transplanted mesenchymal stem cells / Federico Franchi and Martin Rodriguez-Porcel -- Methods for long-term storage of murine bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells / Niketa Sareen, Ejlal Abu-El-Rub, Glen Lester Sequiera, Meenal Moudgil, and Sanjiv Dhingra -- Therapeutic application of adult stem cells in the heart / Taylor A. Johnson and Dinender K. Singla -- Patient-derived and intraoperatively formed biomaterial for tissue engineering / Shalmli U. Joshi, Rares O. Barbu, Melissa Carr-Reynolds, Brian Barnes, and Syam P. Nukavarapu -- Three-dimensional printed scaffolds with multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells for rabbit mandibular reconstruction and engineering / Dongdong Fang, Michael Roskies, Mohamed-Nur Abdallah, Mohammed Bakkar, Jack Jordan, Li-Chieh Lin, Faleh Tamimi, and Simon D. Tran -- Optimal environmental stiffness for stem cell mediated ischemic myocardium repair / Honghai Liu, Christian Paul, and Meifeng Xu -- Assessment of MiRNA regulation of endothelial progenitor cell mediated angiogenesis / Darukeshwara Joladarashi and Prasanna Krishnamurthy -- Stem cell exosomes : cell-freetherapy for organ repair / Mohsin Khan and Raj Kishore.
- 9781493967544 (alk. paper)
1493967541 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21323218