Doing Foucault in early childhood studies [electronic resource] : applying poststructural ideas / Glenda MacNaughton
- MacNaughton, Glenda
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- x, 244 p. ; 23 cm.
- Contesting early childhood series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Journeys to activism : becoming poststructurally reflective about truth -- Confronting a 'will to truth' : troubling truths of the child poststructurally -- Mapping classroom meanings : engaging the tactics of deconstruction locally -- Deliberately practising for freedom : tactics of rhizoanalysis -- Seeking the 'otherwise' : re-meeting relations of 'race' in early childhood classroom histories -- Imagining professional learning for a change : becoming again in critically knowing communities.
- 0415320992 (hbk. : alk. paper)
041532100X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -236) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21324744