Fifty Key Medieval Thinkers [electronic resource]
- Evans, G. R. (Gillian Rosemary)
- New York : Routledge March 2002
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. ill 00.850 x 00.550 in.
- Key Guides
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation "Focusing on the individuals who shaped intellectual life in the middle ages, Fifty Key Medieval Thinkers is an accessible introduction to those religious, philosophical and political concepts central to the medieval worldview." "Each entry presents a biographical outline, a list of works and a summary of their main theories, alongside suggestions for further reading. Chronologically arranged, and with an introductory essay which presents important themes in context, this volume is an invaluable reference resource and introductory guide for all those who wish to explore the thought of this fascinating period in European history."--BOOK JACKET.Title Summary field provided by Blackwell North America, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- 9780415236621 and 0415236622 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- College Audience Routledge
View MARC record | catkey: 21325349