International trade and developing countries [electronic resource] : bargaining and coalitions in the GATT and WTO / Amrita Narlikar
- Narlikar, Amrita
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 238 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- RIPE series in global political economy ; v. 13
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Bargaining together : why and how? -- Coalitions in the GATT and the entry of services -- Bloc diplomacy : the informal group and the G-10 -- Alliance diplomacy : the issue-based, crossover coalitions of G-20 and café au lait -- Combination diplomacy : issue-based blocs and sub-sectoral crossover coalitions -- Evolved alliances : the cairns group and friends of services group -- Regionalism : a springboard for bargaining? -- Coalitions of the new round : developing countries at Seattle and Doha -- Conclusion.
- 0415318599 and 0415375355
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21326289