The Iraq War [electronic resource] : European perspectives on politics, strategy and operations / edited by Jan Hallenberg and Håkan Karlsson
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 253 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hallenberg, Jan and Karlsson, Håkan
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Puzzles and propositions of the Iraq War / Jan Angstrom -- What were the Bush Administration's goals in invading Iraq? / Jan Hallenberg -- The Iraq War and the transatlantic relationship / Bo Huldt -- Russia's choice : preserve the status quo / Charlotte Wagnsson -- Iraq's political strategy before and during the war / Roger Karlsson -- Sweden, the Western world and the war that saw the birth of Iraq : implications of the events in 1914-1921 for the present conflict / Lars Ericson -- The Iraq War and international law : from Hugo Grotius to George W. Bush / Ove Bring and Per Broström -- Brute force or coercion : two perspectives on conflict management / Stefan Ring -- Doctrine, expertise and arms in combination : a reflection on the Iraq War / Anders Cedergren -- The Iraq air war in 2003 : back to the future? / Magnus Bengtsson, Claes Bergström, Nils-Göran Bernebring, Roland Jostrup, Richard Lindborg, Lars-Johan Nordlund, Jan Reuterdahl, Johan Wiktorin -- The struggle for credibility during the Iraq War / Kristina Riegert and Anders Johansson -- Conclusions / Jan Hallenberg and Håkan Karlsson.
- 0415362938 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21326352