Pro- and Anti-Social Behaviour [electronic resource]
- Clarke, David 1958-
- New York : Routledge Sept. 2003 Florence : Taylor & Francis Group [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. ill 00.775 x 00.525 in.
- Routledge Modular Psychology Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation <em>Pro-Social and Anti-Social Behaviour</em>describes the nature and causes of pro-social and anti-social behaviour. It is an introductory level text aimed at students new to this area of Social Psychology. Topics covered include social psychological theories of aggression, altruism and bystander behaviour, and media influences on pro- and anti-social behaviour. Each section includes information on research carried out in these areas of study.
0415227607 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- College Audience Routledge
View MARC record | catkey: 21327988