The social construction of man, the state, and war [electronic resource] : identity, conflict, and violence in former Yugoslavia / Franke Wilmer
- Wilmer, Franke
- New York : Routledge, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 339 p. : maps ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: CHAPTER 1 -- International Relations Theory and the Problem of Violence -- CHAPTER 2 -- What Happened in Yugoslavia? -- CHAPTER 3 -- The Social Construction of Man: Identity, the Self, and Social Theory -- CHAPTER 4 -- Identity and (Ethnic) Conflict in the Former Yugoslavia:In Their Own Words -- CHAPTER 5 -- The Social Construction of the State: State-Building and State-Destroying as Social Action -- CHAPTER 6 -- The Social Construction of War -- CHAPTER 7 -- Causes of War: A Constructivist Account -- CHAPTER 8 -- The Other Yugoslav Wars: The War against Women and the War against War -- CHAPTER 9 -- Identity, Conflict, and Violence.
- 0415929628 and 0415929636 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -324) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 21328810