Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 342 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-64032
- Review of Atmospheric Entry of Large Meteorites by V. A. Bronshten -- Academician Ginzburg Discusses Astronomy of the Future by Academician V. Ginzburg -- Weather in Intratropical Convergence Zone and Trades by V. N. Ivanov, M. A. Petrosyants, L. T. Myach, A. V. Nesterova -- Propagation of Laser Radiation in Crystalline Cloud by O. A. Volkovitskiy, N. K. Nikiforova, L. N. Pavlova, A. G. Petrushin -- Light Scattering of Radially Inhomogeneous Aerosol Particles by V. A. Babenko, A. P. Prishivalko, S. T. Leyko -- Interaction of Troposphere, Stratosphere and Mesosphere by V. A. Yefimov, L. R. Rakipov, L. K. Yefimova -- Absorption, Scattering and Attenuation of Light by Particles by A. P. Prishivalko, L. G. Astaf'yeva -- "Tinro-2" Dives in Atlantic Ocean by Ye. Fadeyev -- Soviet Geophysicist Dives in French Bathyscaphe -- Internal Waves and Temperature Microstructure in Timor Sea by Yu. Z. Miropol'skiy, V. G. Neyman -- Nuclear Physics in Application to Density of Bottom Deposits by A. Ye. Babinets, S. T. Zvol'skiy, S. N. Molchanovskiy, P. K. Vovk -- Photographic Investigations of the Sea Surface by V. V. Polovinko -- Local Anomalies of Geomagnetic Variations on Sea Floor by L. M. Abramova, V. V. Novysh, O. M. Pyatibrat, D. L. Finger, G. A. Fonarev, V. S. Shneyer, A. S. Shcherbakova -- Earthquake Reported Near Petropavlovsk -- Stresses-Faults in Central Asian Earthquake Foci by Ye. I. Shirokova -- Scattering of Longitudinal Waves in the Earth by L. P. Vinnik -- Mechanism of Movement During Crustal Earthquakes by Ye. I. Shemyakin, V. I. Shcheglov -- Horizontal Inhomogeneity of Crust and Mantle by Ye. N. Sedova -- Study of Waveguides in Deep Seismic Sounding by N. Ya. Kunin, B. A. Khrychev -- TASS Announces Launching of "Soyuz-17" Manned Spacecraft -- TASS Reports "Soyuz-17" Cosmonauts Aboard "Salyut-4" -- TASS Reports on Cosmonaut's Second Day Aboard "Salyut-4" Station -- TASS Reports on Medical Experiments on Third Day Aboard "Salyut-4" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Molniya-2" Communications Satellite -- TASS Announces Launching of "Meteor" Weather Satellite -- TASS Reports Launching of "Salyut-4" Orbital Station -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-698" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-699" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-700" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-701" -- Notes on the Intersputnik Program by B. Konovalov -- Notes on "Salyut-3" Operations -- Optical Parameters of Martian Atmosphere-Surface by A. Dol'fyus, Zh. M. Dlugach, A. V. Morozhenko, E. G. Yanovitskiy -- Measurements of Brightness of Lunar Sky by A. M. Zvereva, A. B. Severnyy, E. I. Terez -- Effect of Cosmic Rays and Leaking Particles on Ionosphere by L. I. Dorman, I. V. Dorman, T. M. Krupitskaya -- Best Orientation for Solar Cells on Satellite by O. G. Voronkov, V. M. Chernyshenko -- Effect of High-Latitude Ionosphere on Radio Wave Trajectory by Ye. L. Boyarintsev, Yu. Ya. Yashin -- Flare of 7 August 1972 Analyzed by F. Al'bern, Zh. Vedren, F. Kambu, M. I. Kudryavtsev, O. B. Likin, A. S. Melioranskiy, N. I. Nazarova, V. M. Pankov, N. F. Pisarenko, I. A. Savenko, R. Talon, V. M. Shamolin -- Ionospheric Investigations with the "Kosmos-378" by K. I. Gringauz, G. L. Gdalevich -- Diurnal Processes and Electron Concentration in E Layer by L. P. Korsunova, L. A. Durneva -- Dynamics of Auroral Electrons in Atmosphere by N. K. Osipov -- Variations in Position of Magnetopause by K. I. Gringauz, G. N. Zastenker, M. Z. Khokhlov -- Dynamic Identification Method in Space Navigation by V. M. Rudakov, V. Ya. Rybalka -- Gravitational Spin of Two-Section Artificial Satellite by V. I. Komarov -- Optical Characteristics of Venusian Atmosphere by Yu. L. Biryukov, A. S. Panfilov -- Helium Cryostats for Physical Research in Space by A. B. Fradkov, V. F. Troitskiy. and Flight Control on Earth-Mars Trajectory by V. K. Bezverbyy, R. K. Ivanov, V. P. Kuz'min, S. V. Petukhov, V. A. Yaroshevskiy -- Effects in F Region During Sudden Ionospheric Disturbances by S. I. Kozlov, V. P. Kudryavtsev, V. F. Pedorenko, A. S. Strel'kov -- Ionospheric Investigations Using "Kosmos-378" Satellite by Yu. V. Gotselyuk, S. N. Kuznetsov, Yu. I. Logachev, V. G. Stolpovskiy -- Atmospheric Entry of Axially Symmetric Body by V. V. Beletskiy, B. V. Sekhno -- Anomalies of Regular Absorption in the Polar Ionosphere by V. M. Lukashin -- Cosmic Gamma Rays from Central Region of Galaxy by A. I. Belyayevskiy, V. L. Bokov, V. K. Bocharkin, I. F. Bugakov, Yu. G. Derevitskiy, G. M. Gorodinskiy, Ye. M. Kruglov, G. A. Pyatigorskiy, Ye. I. Chuykin.
- Document Date: 2/5/1975.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21331742