JPRS Report. Central Eurasia. Aviation & Cosmonautics. No. 12, December 1991 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : figures, tables
- Central Eurasia. Aviation & Cosmonautics (1992-1994) ; JPRS-UAC-92-007
- Roundtable Discusses Problems in Flight Training by Major N. Starodymov -- American, Soviet Combat Helicopters and Development Plans Compared by Candidate of Technical Sciences Colonel (Reserve) G. Kuznetsov -- Flaws in Training for Military Transport Aviation by Candidate of Military Sciences Lieutenant-Colonel (Reserve) V. Shishkin -- Letters to Editor -- Effects of Schedule, Fatigue on Airfield Vehicle Drivers Studied by Major A. Gabrielyan -- Organizational Drawbacks in Airfield Technical Support by Lieutenant-Colonel V. Melnikov -- Two Views on Causes of Takeoff Accidents, Their Prevention by USSR Ministry of Defense SBP [Flight Safety Service] First Deputy Chief Major-General Aviation A. Osipenko, Military Pilot 1st Class Colonel V. Goncharov -- A-50 Long-Range Radar Detection Aircraft Profiled by Candidate of Technical Sciences Lieutenant Colonel P. Ivanov -- Desert Storm Antiradar Tactics, Stealth Drawbacks Critiqued by Candidate of Military Sciences -- WWII Air Support for Moscow Defense, Counter-Offensive Recounted by Candidate of Military Sciences Major-General Aviation (Retired) L. Shishov -- Use of Satellite Reconnaissance in Gulf War by Candidate of Military Sciences Colonel V. Romanov -- History of Early Soviet Attempt to Build Manned Lunar Spacecraft by Candidate of Technical Sciences V. Filin -- Articles Not Translated -- Publication Data.
- Document Date: 6/30/1992.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21331867