Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 300 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 81 pages : photographs
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-59002
- Notes on Soviet Radioastronomy by Academician A. Prokhorov, Professor V. Shteynshleyger -- Determining Dimensions of Local Source During Eclipse by Yu. F. Yurovskiy, L. I. Yurovskaya -- Difference Equations Used in Filtering by A. M. Zhandarov, V. G. Kiselev -- Computing Precession and Nutation by V. A. Izvekov -- Method for Solving Problems in Nautical Astronomy by B. L. Bulgakov, V. D. Luginin -- Book on Radioactive Isotopes and Global Transport by I. L. Karol' -- Book on Dynamics of Large-Scale Atmospheric Processes -- Statistical Structure of Thermodynamic Parameters in Atmosphere -- Effect of Mountains on Weather -- Prediction of Pressure Field and Weather -- Forecasting Warm Season Precipitation -- Articles on Cloud Physics and Artificial Modification -- Preparations for Soviet-Indian Meteorological Expedition are Completed by Yu. Mokeyev -- Optical Reflection Spectra of Natural Features by K. Ya. Kondrat'yev, O. B. Vasil'yev, Z. F. Mironova -- Backscattering by Atmospheric Aerosol by L. S. Ivlev, Ye. L. Yanchenko -- Temperatures in Artificial Crystallization Zones by S. K. Dubinchuk, S. A. Petrova, I. P. Polovina, N. V. Sin'ko -- Evolution of Planetary High-Level Frontal Zone by A. I. Mishkarev -- Formation and Degeneration of Northern Hemisphere Cyclones by R. R. Khayrullin, A. M. Gubkin, A. N. Gushchin -- Satellite Observations of Cloud Cover by N. M. Gavrilenko -- Use of Satellite Information in Antarctica by S. T. Serlapov -- Cyclone Analysis Using Meteorological Satellite Data by V. V. Bugayeva -- Characteristics of Typhoons in Viet Nam by Le Myk -- Tropical Cyclones Over the Bay of Bengal by Le Myk -- Using Green's Functions for Barotropic Model of Atmosphere by Z. V. Khvedelidze -- Predicting Extremal Stages in Development of Circulation by A. A. Girs -- Water Temperature Anomalies in North Atlantic by Ye. G. Apasova -- Water and Air Temperature Changes Over North Atlantic by G. N. Golovin -- Geomagnetic Activity and Variations in Atmospheric Pressure by V. Ye. Chertoprud, N. B. Mulyukova -- Disturbances of the Earth's Electromagnetic Field by B. M. Vladimirskiy, Yu. N. Achkasova, L. V. Monastyrskikh -- Climatic Elements Over Amur Region by G. V. Korotayev -- Scattering of Frontal Clouds by B. N. Leskov, I. P. Polovina -- Modified Ns Clouds by A. D. Volkov, B. N. Leskov -- Notes on Ukrainian Meteorological Service by L. Prokh -- Distribution of Ozone Over Antarctica by G. U. Karimova -- Balloon Studies of Atmospheric Aerosol by L. S. Ivlev -- Study of Aerosols in Mountains by A. G. Balabuyev, O. V. Lomaya, A. Z. Makharashvili, L. G. Tsintsadze -- Article on Nuclear Meteorology by B. I. Styro -- Article on Centers of Crystallization by N. A. Dubrovich -- Air Mass Transport in Equatorial Stratosphere by B. S. Chuchkalov -- Atmospheric Circulation in Southern Hemisphere by T. S. Kruzhkova -- Summer Intratropical Convergence Zone by S. A. Kats -- Subtropical High-Pressure Zone by D. I. Stekhnovskiy -- Digital Device for Measuring Humidity by B. M. Chetverukhin, A. M. Litvinov, A. T. Sorokina, Yu. D. Lukomskiy -- Device for Measuring Space Charge and Atmospheric Ions by V. P. Reuta -- Theoretical Study of Light Scattering in Aerosols by V. M. Berezin, V. V. Gusev -- Propagation of Baroclinic Wave Perturbations by Dr. G. Schmitz -- Meteorology and Operations Research by K. Balzer -- Probable Maximum Precipitation Forecasting by Dr. Guenther Flemming -- Method for Geopotential Change Forecasting Developed by E. Huettner -- Radar Pictures of a Low-Pressure System Shown by Dr G. Schimsa -- Effects of On-shore and Off-shore Winds on Coastal Weather by O. Franck, U. Hamke, students Chr. Brandt, J. Trost, S. Westburg -- Spatial Correlation Functions of Velocity and Temperature Components in Surface Layer by B. M. Koprov, D. Yu. Sokolov.
Cloud Modification Using Charged Particles by V. V. Smirnov -- Helicopter Flight in Boundary Layer by V. R. Marfel', Yu. P. Perevedentsev -- Statistical Characteristics of Aerosol Microstructure by A. G. Laktionov, Yu. S. Lyubovtseva, M. S. Malkevich -- Nonstationary Radiation Field in Medium of Finite Optical Thickness by A. M. Gurfink, S. D. Gutshabash -- Numerical Modeling of Stationary Zonal Circulation Near Equator by P. Yu. Pushistov -- Notes on "Sever-2" Operations -- Aqualung Work in Arctic Seas by V. D. Grishchenko -- Use of Deep-Water Craft in Physical Oceanography by I. M. Bezuglyy, M. Yu. Rabinovich -- Twelfth Voyage of "Akademik Kurchatov" by V. G. Kort -- Forms of Iron in White Sea Sediments by V. V. Kalinenko, Ye. N. Nevesskiy, L. G. Grizik -- Accumulation of Marine Coastal Alluvium by B. A. Popov -- Inertial Variations of Currents Caused by Mistral by V. V. Litvinenko -- Anomalous Temperature Fields in North Atlantic by A. S. Kaganskiy, Ye. A. Semenyuk -- Drift Currents Determined Using a Buoy Laboratory by Zh. Gonella -- Attenuation of Wave Velocities with Depth by A. A. Yakimov -- Diffusion with Finite Velocity in Two and Three Measurements by A. D. Girgidov -- Variations in Water Content of the Dnepr by M. M. Voronchuk -- Problems in Hydrothermodynamics of Ocean by S. A. Kitaygorodskiy -- Book on Water Circulation in Pacific Ocean by V. A. Burkov -- Book on Antarctic Ocean and Antarctica by P. A. Stroyev -- High-Frequency Noise Field and State of Sea Surface by L. A. Levina, E. R. Zhmakina, E. S. Vayndruk -- Boundary Layers of Surface and Internal Long Waves by N. P. Levkov, L. V. Cherkesov -- Determining Computed Characteristics of Sea Medium by A. M. Aytsam, V. K. Astok, A. R. Allpere -- Method for Registering Seismic Oscillations by G. V. Bereza -- Method for Processing Seismic Information by S. A. Kats, T. N. Yershova -- Another Method for Processing Seismic Information by S. A. Kats, N. G. Mikhaylova -- Earth's Nonuniform Rotation and Geophysical Phenomena by V. I. Turenko -- Economic Effect from Geological Radio Sounding Method by G. A. Buzlov, A. A. Rubanov -- Program for Computing Synthetic Seismograms by G. N. Gogonenkov, Ye. T. Zakharov, R. S. Ismagilova -- Electromagnetic Fields in Water Flow by G. V. Bogomolov, A. P. Pinchuk -- Kinematic Characteristics of Shock Wave and Gruneisen Parameter by V. A. Kalinin, V. L. Pan'kov -- Model of Upper Mantle Structure by Ye. M. Chesnokov, A. O. Gliko -- Quasisliding of Longitudinal Waves for Concave Refracting Boundary by P. G. Gil'bershteyn, G. V. Gubanova -- Some Characteristics of Pc3,4 Geomagnetic Pulsations by A. V. Gul'yel'mi, T. A. Plyasova-Bakunina, R. V. Shchepetnov -- Accuracy in Outer Orientation of Phototriangulation Networks by V. N. Belykh -- Gravimetric Determinations in Antarctica by P. A. M. Stroyev -- Prediction of Landslides by V. K. Kuchay -- Disperse Phase Velocities of Surface Seismic Waves by A. B. Peshkov, F. Sadikov -- Avalanches and Ways to Contend with Them by V. F. Grishchenko -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-554" -- Polish Academician Comments on "Interkosmos" Program, Other Areas of Cooperation by Professor Dionizy Smolenski -- Laser Satellite Ranging System Installed at University of Riga -- TASS Reports Progress of "Salyut-2" Orbital Station -- TASS Reports Activities of "Lunokhod-2" on 10 April -- "Lunokhod-2" Investigates Lunar Rille -- Shatalov Interviewed on Occasion of Cosmonautics Day by Pilot-Cosmonaut of the USSR V. A. Shatalov -- TASS Announces Launching of "Interkosmos-Kopernik 500" -- Frequency Magnetovariation Sounding by M. N. Berdichevskiy, G. G. Obukhov, E. B. Faynberg -- Phase Changes in NWC Signal (22.3 KHz) by G. P. Abramova, L. Ya. Vorob'yev, V. A. Stepanov -- Optimum Descent Maneuver onto Planet Using Limited-Thrust Engine by A. S. Klimko -- Perturbation of Ion Concentration by Body Moving in Ionosphere by V. T. Sarychev -- Reflection of Electromagnetic Waves from Inhomogeneous Anisotropic Plasma Layers by V. K. Berger -- Ionization of the Nighttime Ionospheric E Region by L. N. Rubtsov, B. G. Solovey -- Length of Free Path in Transition Region Beyond Boundary of Magnetosphere by M. S. Kovner.
Plasma and Fields Near Rapidly Moving Body by A. M. Moskalenko -- Sporadic E Layer as a Random Process by O. Ovezgel'dyyev -- Total Transverse Conductivity of Ionosphere by T. N. Soboleva -- Motion of Auroras During a Substorm by A. M. Lyatskaya, V. B. Lyatskiy -- Reception of Satellite Meteorological Information in Antarctica by G. I. Bardin, V. V. Yevseyev, A. A. Meskatinov -- Dynamics of Two-Sectional Space Vehicle by V. I. Komarov -- Apparatus for Studying Models of Rarefied Plasma by Ye. N. Yevlanov, V. B. Leonas, S. V. Umanskiy -- Special Case of Force-Free Magnetic Field Configuration by G. A. Rubo -- Energy Dissipation in Model Experiments by I. M. Podgornyy -- Diurnal Variation of Meteorological Elements in Stratosphere by K. T. Logvinov -- Doppler Temperature in Auroras by V. M. Ignat'yev, V. A. Yugov, V. N. Alekseyev, K. V. Atlasov -- Spectral Studies of Twilight Aureole by K. Ya. Kondrat'yev, B. V. Volynov, A. P. Gal'tsev, O. I. Smoktiy, Ye. V. Khrunov -- Scintillations of Radio Signals and Magnetic Activity by O. I. Maksimenko -- Transverse Conductivity of Ionospheric Plasma by L. L. Van'yan, L. M. Zelenyy, V. A. Parshev -- Book on Auroras and Magnetospheric Processes by S. I. Isayev, M. I. Pudovkin -- "SP-19" Drifting Station Evacuated.
- Document Date: 5/14/1973.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21331878