Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 304 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-59490
- Components for 1.5 Meter Estonian Telescope Delivered by G. Kul'dvere -- Radiation Regime of Surface and Dust-Filled Martian Atmosphere by A. S. Ginzburg -- Infrared Measurements of Martian Surface Temperature by V. I. Moroz, L. V. Ksanfomalitin, A. M. Kasatkin, G. N. Krasovskiy, N. A. Parfent'yev, V. D. Davydov, G. F. Filippov -- Papers on Physics of Surface Layer -- Physics of Clouds and Fogs -- Papers on Cloud Physics -- Changes in Air Temperature in Northern Hemisphere During 90-Year Period by A. D. Gedeonov -- Papers on Lower Ionosphere -- Photochemistry of Ionized and Excited Particles by A. D. Danilov, M. N. Vlasov -- Perturbation of Lower Ionosphere by Metal Body by A. A. Yastrebov -- Optimum Wavelengths for Precipitation-Gaging Radar by M. T. Abshayev, Yu. A. Dadali -- Automatic Processing of Rocket Sounding Data by V. I. Kozlov, I. S. Moshnikov -- Statistical Entropy in Solving Inverse Problems by A. A. Dmitriyev, R. G. Indzhgia -- Computing Radiation Reflected from Turbid Media by B. M. Golubitskiy, M. V. Tantashev, T. M. Zhad'ko -- Light Absorption by Suspended Particles by F. Ya. Sid'ko, I. A. Nemchenko, N. S. Yeroshin, V. A. Zakharova -- Propagation of Electromagnetic Energy by M. M. Chernyak -- Aircraft Measurement of Effective Photon Paths by Ye. I. Grechko, V. I. Dianov-Klokov, I. P. Malkov -- Structure of Cumulus Clouds in Different Development Stages by N. I. Vul'fson, A. G. Laktionov, V. I. Skatskiy -- Structural Characteristics of Temperature Field in Atmospheric Boundary Layer by F. Ya. Voyt, Ye. Ye. Korniyenko, V. P. Kukharets, S. B. Khusid, L. R. Tsvang -- Estimate of Absorptivity of Atmospheric Haze from Cloud Brightness by G. V. Rozenberg -- North Atlantic Centers of Action in Atmosphere by A. A. Zverev, V. N. Ul'yanov -- Ocean-Atmosphere Interaction by V. N. Moretskiy -- Severity of Winter in Central Europe by N. A. Aniskina, I. B. Lyapunova -- Radar Measurements of Hail by G. V. Vasil'yev, M. T. Abshayev -- Device for Measuring Liquid-Water Content of Droplet Clouds by I. V. Molokanov -- Nonmagnetic Ship Used for Magnetic Survey of Baltic -- Processing Oceanographic Data on an Electronic Computer by Yu. S. Shumilov, V. O. Sergeyev, I. F. Adakhovskiy -- Modeling of Hydrophysical Fields by V. S. Gladkiy, A. P. Urikov, V. V. Gerasimenko, N. V. Urkova -- Mathematical Model of Sea Waves by S. K. Yerokhin, M. Ye. Ryabkov -- Temperature Fluctuations at Sea Surface by V. R. Fuks -- Acoustic Fields in Media Inhomogeneous in Two Coordinates by V. M. Kudryashov -- Latest Studies of the Kara-Bogaz-Gol by L. M. Grokhovskiy -- Objective Analysis of Density Field in Ocean by M. N. Koshlyakov -- Baku Instrument Makers Build Seismographs for USSR Academy of Sciences by V. Abdurakhmanov -- Processing Seismic Data by Computer by V. A. Slipchenko, V. M. Mikhaylov -- Conditions for Propagation of Seismic Waves by S. I. Golenetskiy, L. V. Anisimova, G. L. Myl'nikova -- Determination of Attenuation of Seismic Waves by A. V. Solonenko, M. A. Tatarenko -- Spectral-Temporal Characteristics of Earthquakes by A. Nurmagambetov -- Prediction of Strong Earthquakes in Baykal Area by N. S. Borovik, A. A. Treskov -- Oscillographs for Registry of Seismic Processes by Ye. S. Borisevich, N. D. Iordanov, M. S. Mosyagina, I. M. Rozenberg, V. V. Stepanov -- Mass Geodetic and Geophysical Determinations by I. F. Monin -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-573" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-574" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-575" -- Theory of Effect of Seismic Phenomena on Ionosphere Developed -- Perturbation of Dense Plasma by Moving Charged Body by A. A. Yasrebov -- Effect of Solar Activity on Heat Regime of Northern Hemisphere by G. I. Sukhomazova, V. F. Loginov.
Electron Concentration in Lower Ionosphere by A. F. Pavlov -- Accuracy in Measuring Analog Values with Radiosonde by A. F. Kuzenkov -- Polarization of Scattered Light by Daytime Sky by I. A. Fedulin -- Growth of Charged Ice Crystals in Vapor by T. G. Gabarashvili, A. I. Kartsivadze -- Device for Input of Data into Electronic Computer by V. I. Kozlov, I. S. Moshnikov -- Vertical Distribution of Scattering Coefficient by I. V. Samokhvalov -- Energy Spectra of Sky in Region 1.8-5.2 μ by O. P. Kuznechik, G. K. Afanas'yev -- Parameters of Ionospheric Inhomogeneities by V. Ye. Zelenkov -- Drift of Ionization Inhomogeneities in F Layer by G. G. Dzhemilev, A. F. Chervyakova -- Velocity of Motion of Electron-Ion Gas in Ionosphere by I. A. Krinberg, T. B. Shchukina -- Frequency and Geometric Sounding of the Magnetosphere by V. M. Davydov -- Correlation Between Pulsations and Geophysical Phenomena by P. A. Vinogradov, V. N. Vinogradova -- Serial Production of Aerial Photography Plane Begun by Pravda correspondent O. Gusev.
- Document Date: 7/11/1973.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21331882