Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 315 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 78 pages : figures, photographs
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-60879
- Soviet Scientists Search for Extraterrestrial Civilizations by N. Mikhaylov -- Monograph on Radioactive Isotopes and Atmospheric Transport by I. Ts. Korol' -- New Mobile Measurement Complex Described by V. A. Kovalenko, S. V. Komarovskiy -- Semiconductor Temperature Sensor by V. V. Aurov, V. G. Voloshin -- "Akademik Kurchatov" Participates in "Tropex-74" Preparations by Yu. Mokeyev -- Measurements of Rn and ThB Concentration in Surface Air by Hana Kolatrova -- Book on Isotopic Composition of Radioactive Fallout by Yu. A. Izrael' -- Evaluation of Temporal Behavior of Maximum Wind by E. A. Burman, N. V. Yemshanova -- Structure of Intratropical Convergence Zone by I. A. Akelseyeva, L. M. Mitnik -- Formation of Air Masses in Tropical Atlantic by L. V. Kool' -- Water Temperature-Wind-Air Temperature Correlation by Danuta Vel'bin'ska -- Computing and Analyzing Some Wind Characteristics by G. G. Sergeyeva, I. P. Smirnova -- Device for Measuring Water Content of Two-Phase Fogs by I. V. Molokanov -- Special Type of Hygrometer by A. M. Litvinov, B. M. Chetverukhin, Yu. D. Lukomskiy, T. A. Satyr, A. T. Sorokina, V. G. Tyapkin -- Device for Measuring Spectral Transparency of Atmosphere by G. P. Gushchin -- Seasonal Changes in Temperature Field by L. P. Spirina -- Periodicity of Precipitation in European USSR by L. A. Vitel's -- Factors Governing Intensity of Zonal Circulation by Ye. V. Vorob'yeva, S. B. Dmitriyeva -- Space Factors and Pressure Cycles by B. I. Sazonov, T. M. Zushinskaya, T. N. Ul'yanova -- Meteorological Research in Tropical Zone of Oceans by V. S. Samoylenko -- Automatic Radiometeorological Station Described by D. Ya. Surazhskiy, G. N. Solov'yev -- Tests of M-107 Hydrometeorological Station by R. A. Meltser -- Numerical Model for Integrating Equations of Atmospheric Dynamics by L. N. Magazenkov -- Correcting Numerical Solutions of Equations of Atmospheric Dynamics by L. N. Magazenkov -- Kinematics of Near-Water Air Layer by Ye. P. Anisimova, A. S. Orlov, A. A. Speranskiy -- Distribution of Lead-210 and Polonium-210 in Stratosphere by I. L. Karol' -- Long-Term Performance of the RKS-2 Radiosonde by J. Rink -- Ice Formation on Lead Iodide Particles by N. P. Genadev, V. Dobisik, R. Pribil -- East Germans Operate Small Sealab by Lutz Strobel -- Soviet Union Assists Socialist Countries in Continental Shelf Studies -- "Sever-2" Deep-Water Submersible Described Briefly -- Characteristics of Deep-Water Stereophotogrammetric Cameras by G. V. Bogorov, G. L. Sharovatov -- Effect of Bottom Relief on Travel-Time Curves of Refracted Waves by I. N. Yel'nikov -- Velocity and Wave Movement in Upper Layer of Ocean by A. G. Kolesnikov, V. V. Yefimov, G. N. Khristoforov -- Theory of T,S Analysis of Water Masses by Yu. I. Gorbatov, A. A. Pivovarov -- Gas Detonation and Pneumatic Source in Marine Seismic Prospecting by M. I. Balashkand -- Observations of Free Rossby Waves by M. N. Koshlyakov -- Coefficients of Turbulent Heat Exchange in Baltic Sea by U. Kremzer, V. Matteus -- Depth of Sound-Scattering Layers in Atlantic Ocean by I. B. Andreyeva -- Large-Scale Temperature Waves and Rossby Waves by L. K. Kramareva -- Wind-Generated Surface Gravitational Waves by M. M. Zaslavskiy, S. A. Kitaygorodskiy, L. G. Lobysheva -- Meeting on Problems in Marine Geophysical Research by A. G. Krayev, S. A. Ushakov, N. A. Shabalin -- Monograph on Seismic Resistance of Underground Structures by A. L. Levshin -- Book on Seismic Investigations of Crust in USSR by I. S. Vol'vovskiy -- Book on Surface and Channel Seismic Waves by A. L. Levshin -- Soviet, East European Scientists Embark on Project to Study Earth's Crust -- Asymmetry in Distribution of Earth's Electric Conductivity by M. N. Berdichevskiy, N. M. Rotanova, E. B. Faynberg., Predicting Earthquakes by Geodetic Methods by V. M. Kim -- Results of Seismoacoustic Profiling by Sh. A. Azimi, A. V. Kalinin, V. V. Kalinin, I. Ya. Koval'skaya, B. L. Pivovarov -- Optical Registry of Seismic Information by O. R. Kosyy, A. S. Matrenitskiy, I. V. Kedrovskiy -- Holographic Transformations of Seismic Information by V. D. Zav'yalov, L. I. Tsimbrovskaya -- Output Device for Constructing Seismic Cross Sections by V. I. Meshbey, S. P. Vartanov, Ye. A. Sokolinskiy -- Device for Converting Frequency Signal Into Digital Code by S. N. Briskin, S. S. Vander, G. N. Gusev, Yu. D. Dolinskiy, N. B. Kleper, L. Sh. Kuznetsov, V. A. Molodstov, K. K. Polyakov -- Catalogue of Publications at World Data Center -- Articles on Gravity and Gravitational Constant -- TASS Announces Launching of a "Molniya-1" Communications Satellite -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-607" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-608" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-609" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-611" and "Kosmos-612" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-613" -- Soviet Venus Probe Plans Discussed -- Soviet Rocket Will Launch Indian Satellite at End of Next Year by N. Novikov -- Report on Joint Soviet-American Astronaut Training for "Apollo-Soyuz" Project by Ya. Golovanov -- TASS Announces Launch of "Molniya-1" Communications Satellite -- Mars Probes Continue in Flight -- Soviet Book on Spacesuit Design and Construction by S. M. Alekseyev, S. P. Umanskiy -- Interview With Academician Petrov by Prof Dr Boris Petrov -- Vinogradov Presents First Results of "Lunokhod-2" Experiment by Academician A. Vinogradov, Doctor of Technical Sciences S. Sokolov -- Measurement of Low-Energy Particles by "Mars" Spacecraft by M. R. Aynbund, A. V. Bogdanov, O. L. Vaysberg, Ye. M. Vasil'yev, L. S. Zhurina, A. A. Zerusalov, I. P. Karpinskiy, V. G. Kovalenko, B. V. Polenov, V. I. Subbotin, V. G. Tel'kovskiy, B. I. Khazanov -- Results of "Mars" Spacecraft Low-Energy Particle Measurements by O. L. Vaysberg, A. V. Bogdanov, N. F. Borodin, A. V. Bogdanov, N. F. Borodin, A. V. D'yachkov, A. A. Zertsalov, I. P. Karpinsniy, S. P. Kondakov, Z. N. Mamotko, B. V. Polenov, S. A. Romanov, V. N. Smirnov, B. I. Khazanov -- Total Electron Concentration Measured on "Mars-2" Trajectory by N. A. Savich, V. V. Andreyanov, Yu. I. Bekhterev, M. B. Vasil'yev, A. S. Vyshlov, Yu. M. Kruglov, V. V. Nagornykh, Yu. A. Nadzharov, L. V. Onishchenko, A. A. Pilat, V. A. Samovol, L. N. Samoznayev, A. I. Sidorenko, G. I. Terekhin, D. Ya. Shtern -- Distribution of Neutral Hydrogen in Martian Upper Atmosphere by S. B. Dostovalov, S. D. Chuvakhin -- Electron Fluxes Measured by "Proton" Satellite by R. N. Basilova, N. L. Grigorov, L. F. Kalinkin, A. V. Klyachko, Ye. I. Kogan-Laskina, G. V. Lupenko, Yu. I. Nagornykh, I. A. Savenko -- Electron Fluxes in Polar Region by V. F. Tulinov, V. M. Feygin, G. F. Tulinov, L. S. Novikov, V. A. Lipovetskiy -- Dynamics of Orientation System With Moving Insensitivity Zone by A. Ya. Bichutskiy, G. Ya. Ledenev -- Region of Dynamic Stability of Spacecraft Longitudinal Oscillations by B. I. Rabinovich, Yu. M. Gallay, A. V. Kalinina -- Gamma Radiation of Venusian Surface by Yu. A. Surkov, F. F. Kirnozov, O. P. Sobornov, G. A. Fedoseyev, L. N. Myasnikova, B. N. Kononov, S. S. Kurochkin, D. Ye. Fertman -- Book on Control and Stability of Mechanical Systems -- Use of Atmosphere for Rotating Orbital Plane of Earth Satellite by V. M. Belokonov, V. L. Balakin, M. V. Shershnev -- Aiming Laser Beams at the Moon From Artificial Earth Satellites by J. Vondrak -- Parameters Characterizing Solar-Terrestrial Relationships by P. I. Velinov -- Dispersion Characteristics of Whistlers by T. M. Ralchovski -- Adaptive Algorithm for Control of Final Descent Velocity by N. M. Ivanov, A. I. Martynov -- Radioprobing of Jovian Atmosphere by G. D. Yakovleva, O. I. Yakovlev, T. S. Timofeyeva -- Observation of Artificial Satellites at Hvar Station by Nikola Cubranic -- Determining Ion Concentration in Ionosphere by G. Ye. Brengauz -- Parameters of Lower Thermosphere by V. I. Kon'kov, V. I. Uybov, A. F. Chizhov., and Response Rate of Manometers by L. S. Novikov, G. F. Tulinov -- Manometers for Measuring Pressure in Upper Atmosphere by L. S. Novikov, G. F. Tulinov -- Manometric Determination of Upper Atmosphere Temperature by G. F. Tulinov -- Conductivity of Tubes for Free Molecular Flow by Yu. F. Gurtovenko, L. S. Novikov, G. F. Tulinov -- Variations in Neutral Composition of Thermosphere by A. A. Pokhunkov, S. V. Gorbunov -- Distribution of Meteor Matter in Thermosphere by G. M. Martynkevich -- Measurements of Temperature in Upper Atmosphere by A. A. Pokhunkov, S. M. Poloskov, G. F. Tulinov, A. Zhiro, G. Slalom -- Effect of Corpuscular Streams on Upper Atmosphere by L. S. Novikov, G. F. Tulinov -- Electron Gas in Ionosphere and Plasmosphere by L. A. Garifullina, I. A. Krinberg -- Error in Determining Angle of Attack of Static Manometer by L. S. Novikov, G. F. Tulinov -- Interaction of Instrument and Flow of Rarefied Gas by Yu. F. Gurtovenko, L. S. Novikov, A. A. Pokhunkov, G. F. Tulinov -- Study of Structural Parameters of Upper Atmosphere by Yu. F. Ivanov, L. S. Novikov, A. A. Pokhunkov, V. P. Teslenko, G. F. Tulinov, A. A. Shidlovskiy -- Absorption of Lyman-alpha Radiation by V. I. Gnedykh, V. I. Kon'kov, V. I. Uybo, A. F. Chizhov -- Neutral Atoms in Lower Ionosphere by G. M. Martynkevich, E. D. Byuro -- Method for Measuring Proton Spectra by V. A. Lipovetskiy, V. F. Tulinov, V. M. Feygin -- Studying Reflected Signal During Slant Sounding by V. M. Vystavnoy, I. N. Kosterin -- Joint Operation of Filter Systems by V. Ye. Kostarev -- Electromechanical Band Filters by V. A. Arzhanov -- Device for Processing Telemetric Information by L. S. Novikov, A. A. Pokhunkov -- Magnetic Variation Station Described by V. N. Bobrov -- Absolute Calibration of Scanning Photometer Using Moon by K. I. Gorelyy, D. B. Demyanovich -- Experiment for Measuring Wind in Upper Atmosphere by N. S. Livshits, A. N. Mel'nikov, S. V. Pakhomov -- Middle Ionosphere in Equatorial Zone by L. P. Goncharov, L. A. Shchepkin -- Electron Concentration in F2 Layer by M. K. Ivel'skaya, V. Ye. Sukhodol'skaya -- Anomalous Radio Wave Absorption in Lover Ionosphere by V. M. Driatskiy, V. B. Smirnov, Ch. L. Khodzha-Akhmedov -- Radio Communication Along Murmansk-Leningrad Path by V. M. Vystavnoy, I. N. Kosterin, V. B. Smirnov -- Tangential Discontinuities in Earth's Magnetosphere by B. I. Klayn, A. S. Potapov -- Synchronous Observations of Satellites During 1968-1971 by N. N. Kovalenko -- Period of Revolution of Satellite Moving in Gravity Field by G. A. Kolegov -- Control of Soft Landing of Space Vehicle on Planet by E. V. Gaushus, S. N. Maksimov.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 12/28/1973.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21331893