Soviet Abstracts. Chemistry. Section B, Physical Chemistry. Section C, Inorganic Chemistry [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Abstracts from Referativnyy Zhurnal - Chemistry (1958) ; JPRS-1063-N
- To The Statistical Approximation of the Quantum-Mechanical Problem of Many Particles. I. II. by K. Ladanyl -- Electronegativity of Elements by Chen' Zhun-ti, Chzhou Tszo-syan -- Mechanism of Light Absorption by α, α -Dipyridyl and o-Phenanthrolin Complexes. (Preliminary Report) by J. Csaszar, E. Horvath, L. Lehotai -- Application of Paramagnetic Resonance to Study of Reactions of Free Radicals by Viktor Trkal -- Contribution to the Correlation of Steric Structure with Dissociation Constants in Organic Compounds. II. Carboxylic Acids by F. Sirokman, L. Otovos -- Study of Tertiary Zinc Phosphate by Vaclav Cupr, Silvestr Minar, Vladimir Kleinwachter, Josef Prikryl -- Temperature Dependence of Luminescence Intensity of CdS Crystals with Various Activators by W. Ludwig, R. Seiwert -- Photoelectric Properties of Semiconductor Prepared by Sulfidizing Vaporized Cd Coating by L. Gombay, N. Marek -- Magnetic Susceptibilities of Lanthanum and the Lanthanum - Hydrogen System by B. Stalinski -- Nuclear Radioactivity and Methods of Its Measurement by Kazimierz Grotowski -- Heavy Water by Kim Ne Su -- Preparation of Standard Radium Solutions from Rumanian Natural Sources by A. Szabo, Ester Bely, Ana Szabo -- New Periodical Functions. IV. Periodicity of Atomic Heat Capacity of Transition Metals by Bela Lakatos, Deszo Kiraly, Jono Bayer -- Series of Bicomponent Positive Azeotropes by Wladyslaw Malesinski -- Eutectically Perfect Systems of Organic Compounds by Wladislaw Malesinski -- Methodics of the Precipitation Process. XV. Some Further Experiments on the Influence of the Solvent on the Complex Solubility of Silver Halides and Silver Thiocyanate XVI. A Study of the Precipitation of Sparingly Soluble Metal Iodates by J. Kratohvil, B. Tezak, M.M. Herak, M.J. Herak, J. Kratohvil -- Upon the Association Equilibrium in Mixtures of Bifunctional and Trifunctional Compounds by Kurt Altenburg -- Mechanism of Thermal Dissociation of Sulfuryl Chloride by Zoltan Szabo, Tibor Berces -- Technical Use of Metallic Catalysts. II. Determination of Reaction Kinetics by Miklos Magyar -- Velocity of Sound in Liquid Mixtures by K. Rehfeld -- Potentiometric and Conductometric Titration of Nicotine with Organic Acids in Aqueous Solutions by Bogdan M. Stancic -- Bibliography of Publications Concerning Polarography Edited in 1956 by J. Heyrovsky -- Carbon Bisulfide Adsorption on Activated Carbon of "Norit" Type in Presence of Water Vapor and Air by Josef Chrzasczewski, Mieczyslaw Wronski, Jerzy Michalski -- Principles of Chromatography by Kim en Ir -- Effect on the Ratio of the Volume of the Leaching Solution and Weight of the Mineral, and Dilution in the Exchange of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Sodium from Different Cation Exchange Systems by S.P. Mitra, Dharam Prakach -- Colloid Nature of Mixtures of Liquids near Critical State. II by M. Volmer -- Contribution to Kinetics of H₂Cr₂O₁₂ Peracid Dissociation by Fritz Gnadinger -- Preparation of Monosubstituted Phosphates from Phosphorous Containing Minerals by Kim Gon Khy -- Contribution to the Question of Sulfur Hydrolysis and Chemistry of Polysulfides by Elemer Schulek, Endre Koros, Laszlo Maros -- Reaction of Molybdate Ions with Hydrogen Peroxide. III. To the Question of Existence of Tetraperoxymolybdate Ions by Laszlo Csanyi -- Study of Isopolyacids. Report I. Ultraviolet Absorption Spectra of Tungstates by Pal Szarvas, Eva Kukri -- Application of Tagged Atoms to Study of Chemistry of Complex Compounds by V.I. Spitsyn -- Disproportionatinn of Sodium Metabisulphite (Na₂S₂O₅) in the Presence of Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) by R. Rudnicki.
- Document Date: 12/18/1958.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21332033