Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 183 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 103 pages : figures, tables
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-45844
- Feature Article on Powerful Processes in the Universe by G. B. Zhdanov -- Work of Kazakh Astrophysical Institute by G. Idlis -- Report on Total Solar Eclipse by M. M. Dagayev -- Achievements in the Field of Radioastronomy Discussed by Lt Col-Engr M. Rebrov -- Soviet Astronomers Will Observe Two New Comets This Year -- Gissarskiy Observatory Conducts Variety of Investigations -- Astronomers Film Powerful Solar Prominence -- Four-Frequency Classification of Solar Radio Bursts by N. P. Tsimakhovich -- Special Case of Solutions of Restricted Elliptical Three-Body Problem by L. G. Luk'yanov -- Study of the Moon from its Natural Emission by V. S. Troitskiy -- Moscow Scientist Proposes Method of Long-Range Forecasting -- Ground Water in Central Kazakhstan by S. K. Kalugin -- Study of Coastal Processes from Aerial Photographs by A. I. Baranova, F. S. Zubenko, Ye. N. Kudryavtseva, E. K. Radchenko, N. N. Semenova -- Rivers and Lakes of the Mongolian People's Republic by V. L. Shul'ts -- Hydrodynamic Anomalies in the Subsurface Hydrosphere by I. G. Kissin -- Water Resources and Hydrologic Balance in the USSR by M. S. Protas'yev -- Description of Khram Reservoir by A. A. Sadovskiy -- Snow Cover of the Great Caucasus by G. M. Kuvayeva, G. K. Sulakvelidze, V. S. Chitadze, L. S. Chotorlishvili, A. M. El'mesov -- Compensation for the Resistance of Lead Wires by D. P. Despalov, G. N. Romanova -- A New Pressure Transducer by V. Ye. Karpusha -- Device for Regulating Film Hygrometer by I. T. Ugreninov -- Technical Details Concerning "Oblako" Cloud Height Apparatus by A. I. Sorokin -- Soviet Hygrometers Described by A. A. Begunov, Ye. A. Gershkovich -- Photomultiplier Performance in Cloud Height Measuring Apparatus by F. N. Fedorovich -- One of Components of M-54 Soil Thermometer Described by A. S. Yakovlev, L. M. Shoshin -- Opening-Closing Mechanism for Cloud Height Indicator by V. K. Sof'in, G. M. Fedorov -- Conference on Clouds, Fogs and Precipitation by L. T. Matveyev -- Some Principles for Control of River Regime by S. L. Vendrov -- Variability of Intra-Annual Runoff of Caucasian Rivers by V. D. Bykov, A. N. Vazhnov -- Operation of an Automatic Weather Station by S. I. Grushin, Ye. V. Romanov -- Calculation of Coefficients of Pressure Field Expansion by M. G. Glagoleva, N. A. Gracheva, T. M. Sidel'nikova -- Thermodynamics of Foehns by E. A. Burman -- Parameters of Upper Boundaries of Clouds by L. S. Dubrovina -- Reduction of Precipitation Measured by a Rain Gage by L. S. Labunskaya -- Representing Anomalous Fields by Quantitative Characteristics by I. V. Dubko -- Sheet-Range Forecasting by Use of Full Equations by G. I. Marchuk, G. R. Kontarev, G. S. Rivin -- Photogrammetric Study of Propagation of Monomolecular Film by K. Kh. Obsepyan, R. M. Karapetyan -- Parameters of Precipitation Particles by N. V. Krasnogorskaya, Yu. Ya. Kurilenko, I. M. Rybin -- Review of Soviet Meteorological Methods and Service by N. P. Rusin, D. P. Besalov -- Review of Soviet Weather Forecasting and Climatology by T. V. Pokrovskaya, N. P. Yesakova -- New Marine Atlas on Tropical Atlantic Published by A. Blekh -- Monograph on Granulometric Analysis by V. P. Petelin -- Conference on Deep Sea Research Vessels by G. P. Krylov -- Sealab Described by V. Ye. Dzhus, A. V. Mayer -- "Chernomor" Sealab Described -- Research Vessel "Ogon'" Studies Pacific and Indian Ocean Areas -- TINRO Ships Begin Busy Season in Pacific by Pravda correspondent Yu. Mokeyev -- Diurnal Variation of Water Temperature in Water Bodies by A. A. Pivovarov, Ye. P. Anisimova, L. A. Bukina -- Objective Analysis of Temperature Field in the Black Sea by V. I. Belyayev, A. I. Yermolenko, A. I. Zhilina, I. Ye. Timchenko., Coefficients of Eddy Diffusion and Eddy Viscosity by V. M. Kamenkovich -- Fluctuations in Mean Level of Atlantic Ocean by V. P. Karklin -- Development of Phytoplankton in Newfoundland Region by O. A. Movchan -- Bottom Relief of the Indian Ocean by S. A. Grigor'yeva -- Zooplankton in the White Sea by N. M. Pertsova, M. I. Skaharova -- New Approach Needed in Study of Tectonics by Yu. M. Sheynmann -- Book on Antarctic Crustal Structure by P. A. Stroyev, S. A. Ushakov, A. I. Frolov -- New Book on Geomorphology -- Crustal Studies in the Atlantic Ocean by A. G. Gaynanov, Ye. D. Koryakin -- Tashkent Seismologists Taking Rock Samples from Deep Wells by V. Ulomov -- Minsk Seismic Station Keeps Continuous Watch by I. Novikov -- Movement of Matter in the Upper Mantle by V. G. Guterman -- A Method for Determining Figure of the Earth from Gravity Anomalies by I. F. Monin -- Seismic Waves in Real Media with a Small Velocity Gradient by A. M. Yepinat'yeva, E. Ya. Kutsenko -- Electrical Properties of Rocks and a System of Electromagnetic Field Equations by S. M. Sheyman -- Theory of Digital Inverse Filtering of Wave Processes by I. K. Kondrat'yev -- Electrical Properties of Rock-Forming Minerals by A. I. Zaborovskiy, S. G. Semenova, A. D. Frolov -- Origin of Rift Depressions by M. Ye. Artem'yev, Ye. V. Artyushkov -- Information on Tashkent Earthquake by V. I. Ulomov, A. I. Zacharova, N. V. Ulomova -- Secular Variations of Magnetic Field by O. M. Rusakov, Z. A. Krutikhovskaya -- Relief of Crystalline Basement Under the Baltic Sea by M. A. Efendiyeva -- Paleomagnetic Investigations in the Carpathian-Balkan Region by N. P. Mikhaylova, A. N. Tretyak, A. M. Glevasskaya -- Igneous Rocks of Mountainous Crimean and Transcarpathia by T. S. Lebedev, N. F. Poznanskaya, Yu. P. Orovetskiy, D. V. Korniyets, V. I. Shapoval -- Forerunner of a Strong Tectonic Earthquake by V. I. Ulomov, B. Z. Mavashev -- Physical Fields in Upper Mantle Under the Black Sea by V. I. Lopatnikov -- Magnetic Anomalies and Deep Discontinuities in the Crust by T. N. Simonenko -- Deep Structures in Krivoy Rog Region by Z. A. Krutikhovskaya -- Crustal Structure in Southern Siberia by F. S. Moiseyenko -- Deep Seismic Sounding in the Dinaric Alps by [Illegible] Dragashevich -- Deep Seismic Studies in the German Democratic Republic by Kh. Knote, G. Genshel', V. Lange -- Deep Seismic Waves Recorded in Bulgaria by Kh. I. Bachev, I. N. [Illegible] -- Crustal Structure of Southeastern Europe by V. P. Sollogub -- Geomagnetic Prospecting in the Russian Depression by A. A. Kovtun, N. D. Chicherina, A. A. Lipatov, L. N. Porokhova -- Surface Structure in Afghan-Tadzhik Depression by M. L. Belelovskiy, V. K. Kulagin -- Some Aspects of Deep Seismic Sounding in Uzbekistan by G. G. Mikhota -- Spectra of Deep Waves and Microseisms Along a Profile by G. G. Mikhota -- Identification of Faults by Deep Seismic Sounding by V. B. Sollogub, N. I. Pavlenkova, A. V. Chekunov -- Feature Article on Earthquakes by Prof. G. P. Gershkov -- Space Achievements Reviewed on "Cosmonautics Day" by Cosmonaut G. Fitov -- A Broad Program for Interplanetary Flight by N.Denisov, A. Rem -- Notes on "Zond-4" Space Station -- Computer Employed in Ionospheric Studies -- Test Tunnel in Space Proposed by O. Zholondkovskiy -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-222" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-223" -- TASS Announces Launching of "Kosmos-224" -- TASS Announces Completion of Pacific Rocket Tests -- Titov Interview in Italian Newspaper by German Titov -- "Kosmos-215" Identified as Orbiting Astronomical Observatory by Professors D. Martynov, V. Mikhaylov, V. Matveyev, Candidate of Physico-Mathematical Sciences V. Kurt -- Determining Cosmic Ray Modulation Spectrum in Interplanetary Space by L. I. Dorman, A. G. Zusmanovich, Ye. V. Kolomeyets -- Evaluation of Composition of Upper Atmosphere by L. A. Antonova, G. S. Ivanov-Kholodnyy -- Use of Correlation Methods in Analysis of Es by O. A. Mal'tseva, S. P. Chernysheva -- An Instrument for Automatic Recording of Cosmic Ray Bursts by I. N. Kapustin -- Infrared Photography to Trace Currents, Jet Streams and other Phenomena by V. F. Zhvalev, K. Ya. Kondrat'yev, N. Ye. Ter-Markaryants., and Determining Geocentric Coordinates of Satellites by M. Kyrshmaru -- Radiation Processes in the Free Atmosphere by Ye. P. Barashkova, V. L. Gayevskiy, Yu. I. Rabinovich -- Aerodynamic Stability and Hydrodynamic Damping of Satellite -- Libration Points on the Earth-Moon Trajectory by A. F. Kononenko -- Measurements of Spectral Absorption in H₂O Vapor Bands by B. M. Golubitskiy, N. I. Moskalenko -- Spectral Absorption of CO₂ in a Synthetic Atmosphere by B. M. Golubitskiy, N. I. Moskalenko -- Program of Planetary Investigations in the Atmosphere by Prof. K. Ya. Kondrat'yev -- Polish Observations of Artificial Earth Satellites by L. Tsikhovich -- East German Artificial Satellite Observations by G. Fel'smann -- Czechoslovakian Satellite Observations in 1965 by L. Segnal -- French Network for Observing Artificial Satellites by F. Barl'ye -- Rumanian Observations of Artificial Satellites by K. Popovich, G. Kish, I. Kurea -- Local Electron Density Measurements Using Satellite Signals by N. A. Mityakov -- Soviet Vessel "Ob'" Returns Participants from Antarctic Expeditions by V. V'yunik -- Symposium on Turbulent Flow by A. M. Yaglom.
- Document Date: 7/3/1968.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21332664