Soviet-Bloc Research in Geophysics, Astronomy, and Space. No. 153 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 65 pages : figures
- Soviet-bloc research in geophysics, astronomy, and space (1961-1975) ; JPRS-40496
- New Data on Galaxies by B. A. Vorontsov-Vel'yaminov -- Radiation at Wavelength of 7.5 cm by I. D. Novikov -- Genesis of Planetary Magnetic Fields by K. V. Brodovitskiy -- Profiles of Facular and Photospheric IR Hydrogen Lines by O. N. Mitropol'skaya -- Main Features of Structure and Development of Moon by Yu. A. Khodak -- Photometric Study of Filamentary Nebula Near Meropa by B. P. Artamonov -- Meteorologiya i Gidrologiya -- Fog Modification at Murmansk -- Climatic Regions of Kazakh Part of Tien Shan by A. A. Puzyreva -- Strong Jet Streams Over Southern USSR by M. V. Burkova -- Cold Season Fog Formation Near Vil'nyus by A. I. Buz -- Threshold Distribution of Atmospherics by S. Ye. Oguryayev -- A Study of Radiation Balance and Turbulent Heat Transfer by R. A. Petrova -- "Toros" Stations Study Seals in White Sea by M. Amayev -- Height of Waves in Kursk Bay by T. V. Pustovalova -- Spectra of Velocity and Pressure or Density Distribution in Ocean by L. M. Fomin, A. D. Yampol'skiy -- Study of Ice Conditions in Kursk Bay by T. V. Pustovalova -- Vanadium Titanomagnetite Placers in Far East by N. V. Vasil'chikov, Yu. A. Pavlidis, N. P. Slovinskiy-Sidak -- Wind Fields Over the Caspian Sea by Ye. M. Kopaygorodskiy -- New Off-Shore Drilling Rig -- New Gyrotheodolite by V. Yu. Torochkov, B. I. Morozov -- Gravimeter for Measuring Gravity in Motion by A. G. Gaynanov, V. A. Dmitriyev, A. P. Luginets, K. K. Mikhaylova, V. L. Panteleyev, L. P. Smirnov -- Apparatus for Multichannel Recording of Seismic Signals by A. P. Osadchiy, S. K. Daragan -- Use of Molodenskiy Formulas for Adjustment of 1st-Order Net by Ya. G. Murayev -- Computation of Values Vzz in a Mountainous Region by V. I. Aronov, V. M. Gordin -- Cyclic Fluctuations of Secular Variations of the Geomagnetic Field at Tbilisi by M. Z. Nodia, N. A. Katsiashvili, N. S. Khvedelidze -- Magnetic Activity in Subpolar and Middle Latitudes by I. M. Zaalishvili -- Relationship Between PP and Luminosity of Auroras by L. V. Bakhur, V. B. Lyatskiy, V. P. Selivanov -- Comparison of Computed Geomagnetic Field and the Field Measured by Satellite by N. V. Adam, N. P. Ben'kova, V. P. Portnova, L. O. Tyurmina -- Deep-Seated Crustal Structure in Black Sea Basin by V. Ye. Burakovskiy -- Crustal Structure of Black Sea Basin by B. K. Balavadze, P. Sh. Mindeli -- Results of Geophysical Research in Kazakhstan by M. D. Morozov, V. V. Brodovoy, M. K. Serdyukov, V. A. Tsaregradskiy -- Analysis of Secular Variations of Geomagnetic Field by N. V. Adam, N. P. Ben'kova, V. P. Orlov, L. O. Tyurmina -- Secular Variations of Geomagnetic Elements in Kamchatka by I. M. Pudovkin, V. S. Pavlov, B. P. Reshetov, G. A. Ryazantsev, A. A. Tanichev -- Measurement of Magnetic Field by Towed Magnetometers by D. L. Finger, V. V. Novysh -- Computing Focal Depth Using an Electronic Computer by L. Yu. Vartanova, T. S. Zhelankina, S. S. Mobel', I. I. Pyatetskiy-Shapiro -- Application of the Plane Wave Front Method in Cis-Carpathia by V. N. Boyko, D. N. Lyashchuk, R. A. Bobivskiy -- Spectrum of Seismic Pulse of Explosion Near Focus by I. I. Gurvich -- Crustal Structure in Siberia and the Far East by E. E. Fotiadi -- Deep Structure of Soviet Tien Shan by I. M. Mel'kanovitskiy -- Crustal Structure of Eastern Baltic Shield by I. V. Litvinenko -- Use of Linear Oscillation Sources in Reflected Waves Method by L. D. Raykher, Yu. A. Vasil'yev, I. I. Kharez -- Use of Directional Interference Systems by V. Ya. Benderskiy, M. I. Chervonskiy, M. B. Rapoport -- Automatic Processing of Seismographic Records by Yu. V. Timoshin -- Resolution of Reflected and Transmitted Waves into a Ray Series by G. S. Pod"yapol'skiy -- Geothermal Investigations in Petroleum and Gas Regions by D. I. D'yakonov. and Composition of Deep Crustal Layers by I. A. Rezanov -- Regional Seismic Studies on Siberian Platform by V. A. Kondrashov, M. M. Mandel'baum, N. N. Puzyrev, V. S. Surkov -- Transformation of Coordinates of Residual Magnetization Vector by I. A. Zotkevich -- Gravity and Magnetic Fields of Crimean Mountains by M. V. Avdulov -- Use of Reflected Waves for Study of Third-Order Structures by V. L. Kuznetsov, V. B. Ocheretina -- Constructing Normal Geomagnetic Field by Mathematical Methods by B. D. Vints, V. I. Pochtarev -- Magnetization of Diallagous Pyroxenites by R. A. Minibayev, N. P. Mikhaylova, G. N. Petrova -- Petrophysical Studies Related to Deep Structure of Crust by V. V. Zhdanov, A. A. Golubev -- Tilt Observations in 1960-1962 by I. A. Urasina -- Outline of Structure and Development of Caucasus by A. A. Sorskiy -- Recording of Wear Earthquakes at Avacha Seismic Station by V. I. Gorel'chik, A. I. Farberov -- Seismic Prospecting and Mapping in Belorussia by G. G. Stadnik, Yu. N. Stadnik -- Latitudinal Variations of Annual Trend of Magnetic Activity by V. M. Mishin, N. A. Mishina, G. P. Kalinovskaya -- Special Case of Diffraction of Electromagnetic Waves by Ye. V. Zakharov, V. I. Dmitriyev -- Using Plane Wave Front Method in Eastern Turkmenia by V. P. Lupanosov, V. P. Nomokonov, V. V. Ogorodnikov, V. A. Teplitskiy -- Using Central Ray Method on Margin of Russian Platform by A. I. Boyko, M. S. Yarish -- Use of Central Ray Method in Western Siberia by A. G. Lur'ye -- Theoretical Basis of Shot Grouping on Long Spreads by V. P. Nomokonov, V. A. Teplitskiy -- Seismicity and Crustal Structure of Western Caucasus by I. V. Anan'in -- Use of Central Ray Method in Kura Basin by V. A. Levi, A. S. Musayelyan, E. M. Polonskiy, S. S. Khachaturyan -- Comments on Theory of Geomagnetic Storms by V. I. Afanas'yeva, Yu. D. Kalinin -- "Kosmos-143" Launch Reported by TASS -- TASS Report on "Kosmos-144" Launch -- TASS Report on "Kosmos-145" Launch -- More Details on Soviet Balloon Observatory by V. Krat -- Interview with Academician Blagonravov on Space Exploration -- Interpretation of Duration of Sudden Commencements by K. G. Ivanov -- Investigation of Es Layer in Middle Latitudes by L. Trzhiskova, D. T. Samardzhiyev -- Appearance of Auroras at Murmansk in Periods of High and Low Solar Activity by L. N. Mal'ko -- Change in the Boundaries of the Oval Zone of Auroras by G. V. Starkov, Ya. I. Fel'dshteyn -- Vertical Distribution of Electron-Ion Gas by V. M. Polyakov -- Variations of Limiting Frequencies of Sporadic E Layer by A. A. Starovatov -- Variation of Auroral Activity at Tiksi Bay by Yu. A. Nadubovich -- Auroras in the Period of the Minimum of Solar Activity by Ya. I. Fel'dshteyn, L. V. Lukina, N. F. Shevnina -- Transmission of Radio Waves at 500-1600 kc/sec at Mirayy by L. P. Kuperov -- Sporadic Ionization in E Region Based on Data Obtained at Mirnyy by I. M. Zborovskaya -- Influence of Corpuscular Streams and Electron Photodetachment on Formation of D Layer by Yu. A. Bragin, O. K. Kostko, A. I. Repnev, Ye. G. Shvidkovskiy -- Determining Electron Concentration in Ionosphere by V. A. Misyura, G. K. Solodovnikov, V. M. Migunov -- Motion of Artificial Satellite in Field of Attraction by Ye. P. Aksenov -- Study of Cosmic Ray Variations by A. M. Chkhetiya -- Lunar-Solar Perturbations in the Motion of Artificial Satellites by A. A. Orlov -- Ionospheric Disturbances Caused by Large Chromospheric Flares by R. G. Gachechiladze, G. M. Khocholava -- Bulgarian Scientist to Antarctica.
- Document Date: 4/4/1967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21332796