USSR Scientific Abstracts. Chemistry. No. 52 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 195 pages : charts, figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Chemistry (1964-1973) ; JPRS-44993
- On the problem of triplet-triplet energy transfer from benzene and toluene to diacetyl in the liquid phase by Lisovskaya, I. A., Zakharova, M. D., Kaplan, I. G. -- Determination of certain luminescence and spectroscopic characteristics of organoluminophors in binary solvents by Aristov, A. V., Viktorova, Ye. N. -- Indole derivatives, XXXII, Indolyalkylmercaptanes and some of their derivatives by Suvorov, N. N., Buyanov, V. N. -- Synthesis of dialkylaminomethylfuraldehydes by Vereshchagin, L. I., Katkevich, R. I., Korshunov, S. P. -- Preparation of 5,6-trimethylene-Gama-isocarboline derivatives. Class 12, No. 192819 [announced by the All-Union Scientific Research Chemical and Pharmaceutical Institute im. Sergo Ordzhonikidze (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno issledovatel'skiy khimiko-farmatsevticheskiy institut) by Shvedov, V. I., Altukhova, L. B., Grinev, A. N. -- Preparation of 1-nitro-1, 1-difluoro- 2-alkanones. Class 12, No. 192776 by Fokin, A. V., Studnev, Yu. N., Korotkov, V. F., Yulin, V. S. -- Preparation of 2-amino substituted 7-bromohexahydrobenzothiazoles. Class 12, No. 193496 by Volodkovich, S. D., Mel'nikov, N. N., Frenkel', A. M. -- Electrosynthesis of nicotinic acid from 8-hydroxyquinoline by Borkhi, L. D., Khomyakov, V. G. -- Alkylation of 2-aminopyridine by Burmistrov, S. I., Krasovskiy, V. A. -- Synthesis of some 4-(p-alkoxyphenyl) thiazolylamides by Mndzhoyan, A. L., Kaldrikyan, M. A., Melik-Ogandzhanyan, R. G., Aroyan, A. A. -- An investigation of amines and ammonium compounds. XXI. The alkaline cleavage of 1,4-bisquaternary ammonium salts containing a 2-chloro-3-methyl-butenyl general group by Bagdasaryan, G. B., Indzhikyan, M. G., Babayan, A. T. -- Synthesis and investigation of bisquaternary ammonium salts of N.N'-derivatives of hexamethlene- and ethylenediamine by Denisenko, V. P., Rudi, V. P. -- Chemistry of furanidine ketones. III. Some reactions of A-diazo-2,2,5,5-tetramethyl-3-furanidone by Korobitsyna, I. K., Rodina, L. I., Stashkova, L. M. -- Syntheses in the methyl 2-furyl ketone series. X. 5-nitro-2-furylglyoxalic acid and its derivatives by Saldabol, N. O., Giller, S. A. -- Pyrimidine derivatives. VI. Amino- and ethylenimino derivatives of 5-nitropyrimidine by Bogodist, Yu. I. -- Synthesis of Beta-arylaminoketones of the furan series by Ardashev, B. I., Malik, I.S. -- Substituted hydrazides of hydroxycarboxylic acids. XXXII. Bromophenylhydrazides of diaryl- and dibutylglycolic acids by Berdinskiy, I. S., Kalugina, S. V. -- The thermal stability of polyorganometallic siloxanes by Andrianov, K. A., Petrashko, A. I., Bebchuk, T. S., Pashintseva, G. I., Golubkov, G. Ye. -- Synthesis and structure of some arsinimines by Chernokal'skiy, B. D., Nasybullina, S. S., Shagidullin, R. R., Lamanova, I. A., Kamay, Gil'm -- Sythesis and properties of several new arsines and their derivatives by Kamay, Gil'm, Usacheva, G. M. -- The synthesis of several arsenic and antimony-containing derivatives of O,O-dialkyldithiophosphoric acids by Chadayeva, N. A., Kamay, G. Kh., Mamakov, K. A. -- Preparation of Beta-thiocyanoethyl thioarsinites. Class 12, No. 192809 [announced by the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii) by Kolomiyets, A. F., Levskaya, G. S., Bliznyuk, N. K., Varshavskiy, S. L. -- Vinylacetylene and its organotin and organosilicon derivatives in the Diels-Alder reaction by Shostakovskiy, M. F., Komarov, N. V., Misyunas, V. K. -- Atranes. X. 1-Aroxytitatranes by Voronkov, M. G., Faytel'son, F.D. -- Preparation of dialkoxyphosphorylarsines. Class 12, No. 192203 [announced by the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-[Illegible] institut fitopatologii)] by Kolomiyets, A.F., Levskaya, G. S., Bliznyuk, N. K.
Reactions of di(BETA-chloroethyl) phosphinic acid and its derivatives. IV. Reaction of di(BETA-chloroethyl) phosphinic acid with acetylene by Shner, S. M., Bocharova, L. P., Rubtsova, I. K. -- An approach to obtaining the C-P bond electrochemically by Kaabak, L. V., Kabachnik, M. I., Tomilov, A. P., Varshavskiy, S. L. -- Preparation of alkyl bis(trialkylsilyl) phosphite. Class 12, No. 193509 Leningrad Institute of the Textile and Light Industry im. S. M. Kirov (Leningradskiy institut tekstil'noy i legkoy promyshlennosti) by Orlov, N. F., Kaufman, B. L. -- Preparation of S-alkyl S'-Beta-chloroethyl trithiophosphonates. Class 12, No. 189846 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of phytopathology (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii)] by Bliznyuk, N. K., Kvasha, Z. N., Varshavskiy, S. L., Madzhara, G. A. -- Preparation of tri(Beta-chloroethyl) tetrathiophosphate. Class 12, No. 189854 [announced by the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii)] by Bliznyuk, N. K., Khokhlov, P. S., Varshavskiy, S. L. -- Preparation of Alpha-carboxyalkenyl phosphinates and Alpaketoalkyl phosphinates. Class 12, No. 189849 by Gavrilin, G. F., Vovsi, B. A. -- Preparation of di(Beta-chloroethyl) trithiophosphonates. Class 12, No. 189851 [announced by the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii)] by Bliznyuk, N. K., Kvasha, Z. N., Varshavskiy, S. L. -- Method of combating phytonematodes. Class 45, No. 191265 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Phytopathology (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut fitopatologii)] by Kolomiyets, A. F., Tikhonova, L. V., Zhilyayeva, I. N., Khokhlov, P. S., Bliznyuk, N. K. -- Reaction of arylalkoxychlorophosphines with acrylic and methacrylic acids by Pudovik, A. N., Khayrullin, V. K., Vasyanina, M. A. -- Thermal isomerization of Gamma-, Delta-, and Sigma-chloroalkyl phosphites and phosphonites by Pudovik, A. N., Fayzullin, E. M., Yakovleva, S. V. -- The reaction of benzylidene-1, 3-indanediol with dialkylphosphorous acids by Arbuzov, B. A., Sorokina, T. D., Bogonostseva, N. P., Vinogradova, V. S. -- Preparation of dialkyl phosphites with different radicals Class 12, No. 193499 by Sorochkin, I. N., Tuseyev, A. P., Luk'yanov, V. B., Tsaryunov, V. T. -- Preparation of substituted cyclotriphosphazenes. Class 12, No. 193498 [announced by All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Chemicals for Plant Protection (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut khimicheskikh sredstv zashchity rasteniy)] by Pitina, M. R., Shvetsov, N. I. -- Reaction of dialkyl phosphites with diacetone alcohol by Rizpolozhenskiy, N. I., Mukhametov, F. S. -- Optical spectra and structure of some diene containing organophosphorus compounds by Shagidullin, R. R., Chernova, A. V., Ishmayeva, E. A., Pudovik, A. N. -- Ethyleneimides of arylphosphorous and thiophosphoric acids by Buina, N. A., Nuretdinov, I. A., Grechkin, N. P. -- Preparation of alkyl phosphites. Class 12, No. 190893 [announced by the Chemical Plant im. S. M. Kirov (Khimicheskiy zavod)] by Bliznyuk, N. K., Parfenov, A. I., Vershinin, P. V., Anenkova, G. I., Beym, A. I., Nyukhina, I. V., Zimin, V. M., Libman, B. Ya., Varshavskiy, S. L., Troitskiy, V. N., Kalugin, M. P., Zhuk, R. V. -- O,O-Diaryldithiophosphoric acids and bis (diaryloxythiophosphone) disulfides by Zemlyanskiy, N. I., Glushkova, L. V. -- Organophosphorus nitroalcohols O,O-Dialkyl 1-methyl-1-hydroxy-2-nitroalkylphosphonates and their derivatives by Abduvakhabov, A. A., Godovikov, N. N., Mikhaylov, S. S., Rozengart, V. I., Sitkevich, R. V., Kabachnik, M. I. -- Reaction of perchloromethylmercaptan with the esters and amidoesters of methylphosphonous acid by Rylyakova, N. S., Kondrat'yev, Yu. A., Ivin, S. Z. -- Organophosphorus compounds with an active methylene group. IV. Reaction of alkyl diphenyl phosphites with Omega-bromacetophenone by Shakirova, A. M., Imayev, M. G.
Unsymmetrical secondary and tertiary phosphines and their derivatives by Vinokurova, G. M., Nagayeva, Kh. Kh. -- Phosphorylated derivatives of trifluoroacetic acid by Derkach, G. I., Rudavskiy, V. P., Koval', A. A., Shevchenko, V. I. -- Hydrogenation of benzylphosphonic acid, dibenzylphosphinic acid and tribenzylphosphine oxide by Kirsanov, A. V., Zhuravleva, L. P., Z'ola, M. I., Butova, G. L., Suleymanova, M. G. -- Reaction of chloral with some organophosphorus compounds by Antokhina, L. A., Alimov, P. I. -- Reaction of trialkyl phosphites with ethylideneacetylacetone and ethylideneacetoacetic ester by Arbuzov, B. A., Polezhayeva, N. A., Vinogradova, V. S., Samitov, Yu. Yu. -- Derivatives of phosphinic and phosphinous acids. XXXIX. Synthesis of hydrazides of phosphorylated carboxylic acids by Razumov, A. I., Poznyak, R. L., Brudnaya, K. B., Berim, M. G., Slepova, R. I., Tuk'arova, Sh. Z., Rzhevskaya, G. F. -- Diethyleneimides of phosphinous acids and their properties by Nuretdinov, I. A., Grechkin, N. P. -- Several properties of the esters of bis-(chloromethyl) phosphinic acid by Bel'skiy, V. Ye., Berezovskaya, I. V., Ivanov, B. Ye., Panteleyeva, A. R., Trutnev, V. G., Shermergorn, I. M., Arbuzov, B. A. -- Derivatives of acyl isocyanates by Derkach, G. I., Gubnitskaya, Ye. S., Samaray, L. I. -- Production of dithiocyclodiphosphazanes and analysis of their electronic and vibrational spectra by Mel'nikov, N. N., Grapov, A. F., Razvodovskaya, A. V., Ivanova, T. M. -- Anticholinesterase properties of O-n-alkyl S-butyl methyl thiophosphonates by Abduvakhabov, A. A., Godovikov, N. N., Mikhaylov, S. S., Rozengart, V. I., Sitkevich, R. V., Kabachnik, M. I. -- Phosphoric and thiophosphoric acid esters containing heterocyclic radicals. VIII. Reaction of phosphoric acid chlorides with Beta-aminopyridine and Alpha-aminoquinoline by Arbuzov, B. A., Zoroastrova, V. M., Shcherbak, S. P. -- Synthesis of some N-phosphoryliminothiocarbamic acid and N-phosphorylimidourea derivatives by Levkova, L. N., Alimov, P. I. -- Dioxides of tetraarylmethylenediphosphines by Yudina, K. S., Medved', T. Ya., Kabachnik, M. I. -- Reaction of phenyldichlorophosphine with acrylic acid by Pudovik, A. N., Khayrullin, V. K., Yeliseyenkov, V. N. -- Synthesis of dialkyl 8-quinolinolyl phosphates and their derivatives by Radul, O. M.:Aristov, L. I., Shamshurin, A. A. -- Synthesis of herbicides. XVIII. N-dialkylaminoalkyl-N'-arylureas and N'-arylthioureas by Dovlatyan, V. V., Ambartsumyan, E. N. -- Synthesis of herbicides. XVII. Haloscetate and aryloxyacetate esters of 1,4-butynediol by Dovlatyan, V. V., Eliazan, K. A. -- Herbicidal activity of some aryl-, alkyl, and ary'alkylarsenic aci by Babin, V. V., Isakova, L. I., Levskaya, G. S., Ugryumov, Ye. P., Shiryayeva, A. N. -- An investigation of glycol ethers and their derivatives. The synthesis of alkoxymethyl ethers of 2-chloro-2-butene-1,4-diol by Mamedov, Sh., Shikhmamedbekova, A. Z., Mustafayeva, R. G. -- Syntheses of chloroanthracenecarboxylic acids by Tret'yakova, G. S., Kapran, N. A., Cherkasov, V. M. -- Preparation of polycarbazine. Class 12, No. 192198 [announced by the Shchelkovsk Branch, All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Chemicals for Plant Protection (Shchelkovskiy filial Vsesoyuznogo nauchno-issledovatel'skogo instituta khimicheskikh sredstv zashchity rasteniy)] by Bazhanova, L. G., Patrusheva, G. I. -- Thiosulfonic acids. XV. Beta-chloroethyl, Beta-hydroxyethyl and carboxymethyl esters of thiosulfonic acids by Boldyrev, B. G., Grivnak, L. M., Kolesnikova, S.A., Kolmakova, L. Ye., Voloshin, G. A. -- Synthesis of N'-alkyl- and N'-aryl-containing ureides of aryloxycarboxylic acids by Nuridzhanyan, K. A., Bulanova, N. P., Nesterova, L. M. -- Herbicidal derivatives of hydroxylamine. VI. N-carboarylhydroxy-N-aryl- and N-carboarylhydroxy-N-alkylhydroxylamines and their acyl derivatives by Baskakov, Yu. A., Gorskaya, T.V., Tibanov, P. V., Shvindlerman, G.S., Vasil'yev, A. F. -- Esters of sulfonic acids. XIV. Synthesis and acaricidal properties of several chloronaphthalenesulfonate esters by Yesayan, G. T., Ustyan, A. K., Mardzhanyan, G. M., Khachatryan, R. M., Babayan, A. A.
Synthesis of some derivatives of N-aryloxyacetylcarbamates and thiolcarbamates by Nuridzhanyan, K. A., Bulanova, N. P., Nesterova, L. M. -- Tetracycline analogs. I. General method for obtaining BETA-aryl-BETA" - carboxymethylpimelic acids by Piskov, V. B. -- Synthesis of new 5,5-disubstituted barbituric and thiobaribituric acids by Mesropyan, E. G., Sogoyan, A. B., Dangyan, M. T. -- New local anesthetics. 6-Allyl(or propyl)-5-(Beta-alkyl-aminoethyoxy)benzo-1,4-dioxanes and some of their structural analogs by Daukshas, V. K., Puodzhyunayte, B. A., Mazhuolite, L.E., Sakalauskayte, K. I. -- Indolylalkylthioureas and their tuberculostatic activity by Pershin, G. N., Zykova, T. N., Suvorov, N. N., Fedorova, V. S., Buyanov, V. N. -- Relationship between surface activity and spasmolytic action in the amizyl [diethylaminoethyl benzylate hydrochloride] and diphacyl [Betadimethylamionethyl diphenylacetate hydrochloride] series by Bobkov, Yu. G., Altsybeyeva, A. I. -- Pyridylethylation of γ-carbolines by Trofimov, F. A., Kost, A. N., Tsyshkova, N. G., Shadurskiy, K. S., Vinogradova, Ye. V. -- Polarographic studies of semicarbazones and thiosemicarbazones of the pyridine series by Pozdeyeva, A. G., Novikov, Ye. G. -- Preparation of bicyclo 2,2,1 heptenyl-5-methyl (or ethyl) N-alkyl (or N,N-dialkyl) carbamates. Class 12, No. 192795 [announced by the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Chemicals for Plant Protection (Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut khimicheskikh sredstv zashchity rasteniy)] by Anishchenko, A. F., Volodkovich, S. D., Mel'nikov, N. N. -- Antidotal properties of β-hydroxyethylmethyleneamine in cyanide poisoning by Rozenberg, V. N. -- Comparative cholinolytic activity of amizyl, aprophen and corresponding quinuclidine esters by Mashkovskiy, M. D., Zaytseva, K. A. -- Alkylation of the sodium derivatives of 1-keto-1,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazole by Shvedov, V. I., Altukhova, L. B., Grinev, A. N. -- Synthesis of 1,10-trimethylenepyrazino[1,2-a] indoles by Shvedov, V. I., Altukhova, L. B., Grinev, A. N. -- Synthesis of several tetrasubstituted ethylenediamines by Aroyan, A. A., Iradyan, M. A. -- Notes on the Department of Chemistry of the Moscow State University -- Preparation of cyclic chloral acetals with an exocyclic double bond. Class 12, No. 192826 by Atavin, A. S., Mirskova, A. N. -- Periodic mixing of components in a mixer in a pseudo-fluidized bed during the production of poisonous chemicals by Fomichev, A. G., Gvozdev, V. D. -- Optically active Alpha-phenylethyl isocyanate by Terent'yev, A. P., Gracheva, R. A., Bezruchko, V. T. -- Mannich bases which are derivatives of p-diethinylbenzene by Kotlyarevskiy, I. L., Andriyevskaya, E. K., Fisher, L. B. -- On the relation between surface free energy and concentration and vapor pressure of dilute aqueous solutions of surface-active agents by Abesalashvili, L. Sh., Vachnadze, I. A., Chochishvili, K. M. -- Furanidine ketones. IV. Ring expansion of oxacyclic ketones and Alpha-diketones with diazoacetic ester by Korobitsyna, I. K., Studzinskiy, O. P.
- Document Date: 4/9/1968.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21333999