USSR Scientific Abstracts. Cybernetics, Computers, and Automation Technology. No. 57 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 141 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Cybernetics, computers, and automation technology (1964-1973) ; JPRS-45122
- Matrix methods in the theory of relay and pulse control by Bromberg, Pavel Vladimirovich -- On the application of fluid elements in railroad automatic systems by Pereborov, A. S., Dreyman, O. K. -- Source data for organizing preventive maintenance of a system with possible structural impairment by Sklyarevich, A. N. -- Determination of internal noise in working multivariable dynamic systems by Gel'fandbeyn, Ya. A., Kolosov, L. V. -- Determination of statistical characteristics of noise in a working sampled-data system by Gel'fandbeyn, Ya. A., Kolosov, L. V. -- Division of controlled process into frequencies and an approximate method of Investigation of nonlinear systems by Popov, Ye. P. -- Pneumatic logic element. Class 42, No. 204718 by Agadzhanyan, S. G., Golovin, V. V., Kazak, G. S., Malyarov, G. F., Panteleyev, Yu. P. -- Some singularities in calculation of bilateral servosystems by Petrov, B. A., Batyukov, A. I. -- The effect of input signal characteristics on the performance of a self adjusting model by Arbachyauskene, N. A.--Arbaciauskiene, N., Nyamura, A. A. -- Nemura, A., Sorkin, Ye. D.--Sorkinas, E. -- Features of behavior of control systems with sharply different rates of motion components by Viktorov, B. V. -- Draftsman not required [Automatic drafting machine] -- Structural and analytic representations of bilateral servosystems by Kuleshov, V. S., Lakota, N. A. -- Analytical investigation, simulation and control of heat-and-mass exchange processes in a two-phase system by Tavartkiladze, Ya. N. -- Effect of backlash in the actuating element of an aircraft stabilization system on forced vibration amplitude by Nefedov, Yu. M. -- "Theory of Pulse Systems" by BULGAKOV, A. A. -- "Calculation of the Dynamics of a Two-Position Control of an Aperiodic Process with Delay" by YELIN, A. V., PETROV, V. A. -- "Experimental Study of a Multistable Harmonic Element with External Feedback" by MAL'TSEV, V. V. -- "Dynamic Characteristics of an Element with High Frequency Stability" by RAKOV, M. A., SINITSKIY, L. A. -- "Complex Control Systems" (collection) by A. I. KUKHTENKO -- Effectiveness criteria in utilization of digital computers by Zubarev, B. I., Shprintsin, V. N. -- On one debugging program by Babayan, L. B. -- Calculations of compound ventilation systems with the use of electronic computers by Vasserman, A. D. -- Model language for controlling computing medium by Klykov, Yu. I., Pospelov, D. A. -- The simulation of a class of random processes with specified statistical characteristics on an electronic computer by Svet, S. D. -- Analysis of the structure of parallel algorithms which are realized on an iterative computing system by Kiknadze, D. N. -- On the question of determining economic effectiveness of automation and mechanization of engineering work by Goranskiy, G. K., Kovalev, L. A., Simonovskiy, D. L. -- Algorithms of the operation of a specialized computer for the control of electron-ray technological processes of microcircuit preparation and the principles of their technical implementation by Derkach, V. P., Makarov, G. T., Rakitskiy, V. R., Zgurovets, L. Ya. -- Constructing the frequency-phase characteristics of systems according to known transition characteristics by the method of repeated analysis with the aid of digital computers by Kablov, G. P. -- LYAPAS-language programming system PS-LYAPAS for an M-20 computer by Tovshteyn, M. Ya. -- Problems and organization of a shipboard computer-control system by Nikulin, V. N. -- Combining computers for joint operation by Makarov, G. P., Vishnevskiy, Yu. L., Metlyayev, Yu. I., Khayrutdinov, A. Kh. -- Methods for investigation of the multiprogram real-time data-processing system by Alekseyevskiy, M. A., Theoretical problems associated with the joint operation of standard computers as a single system by Pospelov, D. A. -- Effectiveness of programmed control in the Minsk-222 computer system by Olefir, A. K. -- Preliminary, processing of amplitude spectra using Minsk--2 computer and oscillograph with a light pencil by Zabiyakin, G. I., Trubnikov, V. R., Tsupko-Sitnikov, V. M., Zvol'ski, I., Prikhod'ko, V. N., Tomik, Y., Fominykh, V. I. -- Problems of programming automation in the Estonian SSR by Tamm, B. -- The use of punched card tab machines and electronic digital computers for obtaining characteristic values and characteristic vectors of symmetrical correlation matrices by Shlyapin, V. A. -- Computing system for simulating complex networks by Radunskiy, V. M., Grigorovich, A. F. -- Control computers in automatic control systems by Lapshin, Yu. P. -- An approach to the classification of computer-solved problems by Sergiyenko, Ivan Vasil'yevich -- Problems in machine translation. (Conference in Yerevan) by Korolev, E. I. -- "Approximation of an Unknown Density, Distribution Function, and First Moments of a Random Variable with Respect to a Given Histogram" by KAMILOV, M. M., ASTAF'YEV, A. P. -- "Special Features of Operation on the "Minsk-222'" by BUSLATEVA, G. N. -- "Structure of a Non-Homogeneous Computing System Controlled by a Large Digital Computer" by BELYAKOV-BODIN, V. I., TORGOV, Yu. I. -- Test program for checking the arithmetical unit and control unit of the "Aragats" computer by Babayan, L. B. -- Pneumatic computer. Class 21, No. 203051 [announced by Bashkir Branch of Special Design Bureau for Automation in Petroleum Processing and Petroleum Chemistry (Bashkirskiy filial Spetsial'nogo konstruktorskogo byuro po avtomatike v neftspererabotke i neftekhimii)] by Rautenshteyn, V. Ya., Grishanin, V. I. -- The BESM-2M electronic digital computer by Kaplinskiy, V. V., Arutyunov, R. V. -- Computer technology pavilion at the Achievements of the USSR National Economy exhibit by Litvinov, I. -- Electronic digital computers by Kaplinskiy, Vladislav Vladimirovich, Robert Vagarshkovich Arutyunov -- Certain aspects of the interaction between a digital computer and its control apparatus by Maslov, N. G. -- Minimization algorithm of a digital computer immediate-access memory by Bukhgol'ts, N. V. -- Simulated computer operation by Gartsuyev, V. -- A method for increasing the accuracy and speed of a digital integrator by Kokhanov, V. V., Andreyeva, T. M. -- "Design of a Coding Disk of a Contactless Converter on the Principle of Dis-continuous Generation" by NABIYEV, I. A. -- "Static Accuracy of Certain Comparator Circuits Using Tunnel Diodes" by DOROSHENKO, Zh. G., FEDOROV, R. F. -- Effect of correlation between features on their informativeness for pattern recognition by Frantsuz, A. G. -- One approach to the development of a thesaurus compilation methodology by Yakushin, B. V., Bitman, V. B. -- Statistical estimation of error probability in pattern recognition based on experimental data by Belobragina, Lyudmila Semenovna, Yeliseyev, Vadim Konstantinovich -- Extremum problems of information theory in relation to dynamic programming by Stratonovich, R. L. -- Coder -- Simulation of the decision making process in environments with different types of limitations by Chichvarina, N. A. -- Methods of converting pneumatic signals into digital code in centralized control systems by Yakobson, B. M., Mazin, M. G. -- Nature of errors in the transmission of binary symbols over standard telephone channels by Popov, O. V., Turin, V. Ya. -- Lower evaluation of power for almost all codes by Leont'yev, V. K. -- Evaluation of the effectiveness of redundant coding based on a stochastic model of a discrete channel with dependent errors by Morev, V. L., Yunakov, P. A., Nakhimovich, I. I. -- Parametric and order criteria in problems of situation recognition by Volgin, L. N. -- Statistical study of typewritten character-recognition algorithm by Belobragina, L. S., Yeliseyev, V. K. -- An optimal recognition algorithm for certain pattern sequences by Kovalevskiy, Vladimir Antonovich., Device for gated information output from wire spark chambers. Class 42, No. 202581 by Grachev, A. G. -- Evaluation of two methods for instructing the classifier by Chyarnyauskas, V. Yu., Tayal'ksnis, L. A., Cerniauskas, V., Telsnys, L. -- Use of punched cards in organizing a departmental or personal card file by Volodin, V. M. -- "Systems for Recognizing Moving Objects" by IVAKHNENKO, A. G. -- Solution of optimal problems using the maximum principle by Chuprun, B. Ye. -- Optimal self-adaptive system based on the measurement of phase shift by Baykin, K. I. -- Risk estimation method for optimal pulse-system terminal control of a linear object by Ivanov, V. P. -- Engineering method for analytical determination of optimal (minimum-mean-square-error) realizable systems by Volkov, L. N. -- Evaluating parameters of plant being optimized by Zuyev, A. K., Rastrigin, L. A. -- On the quality of control in problems of analytic construction of optimal control systems by Romanenko, V. N. -- Optimal processes with lags by Kharatishvili, Guram Levanovich -- Optimal control of composite systems by Velichenko, V. V. -- Optimal control under conditions of random disturbances by Eskin, V. I. -- Synthesis of optimal control in a second-order system by Liyepa, A. P. -- Static optimization of a complex process by Bakan, H. M.--Bakan, G. M. -- Conditions of physical realizability in the statistical optimization of nonlinear control systems by Kiselev, O. N. -- On optimal control by systems with distributed parameters by Plotnikov, V. I. -- The isochrone method in solving optimum control problems by Stakhovskiy, Rostislav Ivanovich -- Some problems in the dynamics of single-channel extremal dither-optimized systems by Leonov, N. N. -- Procedure for solving the problem of the synthesis of certain autonomous [Illegible] optimal control systems of multi connected plants by Ganiyev, S. K. -- Optimal learning systems by Pugachev, V. S. -- Synthesis of automatic systems which are on the average optimal by Propoy, A. I., Tsypkin, Ya. Z. -- Reliability of iterative universal computing systems with an allowance for switchover time by Khoroshevskiy, V. G. -- Reliability of an iterative universal high-productivity computing system by Khoroshevskiy, V. G. -- Evaluation of control system reliability by Peshes, L. Ya. -- Estimating the functioning reliability of a hierarchic branching system with controlled elements of varying rank by Ushakov, I. A. -- Certain problems associated with the reliability of homogeneous universal computer systems by Khoroshevskiy, V. G. -- A method of investigating the reliability of complex logic control systems by the statistical modeling technique by Buyanov, B.B., Groysberg, A. B., Domanitskiy, S. M., Ozernyy, V. M., Kharlamova, Ye. D., Shamaylo, N. V. -- On the accuracy of a reliability estimate by Pekshurov, Yu. K., Sokolova, V. F. -- Increasing the reliability of the binary counting systems by means of modulo-n-check by Yerosh, I. L., Nomokonov, V. N. -- A solution search algorithm for functional everywhere defined and subjective homologues by Goranskiy, G. K. -- Use of the method of root trajectories for investigation of linear systems with delay by Bendrikov, G. A., Konev, F. B. -- Structure of the reachable zones of second-order linear controlled systems by Yakovlev, Vladimir Mikhaylovich -- Method of statistical optimization of nonlinear sampled-data automatic control systems by Andriyenko, A. Ya. -- The Fokker-Planck-Kolmogorov equation and the synthesis of relay control systems by Krasovskiy, A. A. -- A method for the probabilistic estimation of the reliability of hypotheses in complex problems of diagnosis by Gorskiy, Yu. M., Novorusskiy, V. V. -- Concerning an extremum problem by Chubarov, L. A. -- Analytical design of regulators for magnetohydrodynamic processes. Part 1. by Sirazetdinov, T. K. -- Synthesis of linear prediction systems on the basis of complex statistical quality criterions. I by Yudin, D. B. -- Integral estimations of moments and syntheses of linear systems by Krasovskiy, A. A., and Synthesis of correcting devices having a finite memory by Duvanov, S. G., Lipatov, L. N. -- A method for determining natural oscillations in nonlinear systems with loop characteristics by Yudin, V. A. -- Heuristic model for solution of problem situations by Zaslavskiy, S. Ya. -- Absolute stability of sampled-data systems with some nonlinear and linear nonstationary units by Yakubovich, V. A. -- Finite control of linear systems with lumped parameters by Butkovskiy, A. G., Poltavskiy, L. N. -- On the theory of controllable systems by Babikov, M. A., Kostyukovskiy, Yu. M. -- Study of a class of nonlinear automatically controlled systems by Gugushvili, A. I. -- Synthesis of autonomous control processes by Letova, T. A. -- Stochastic-automata games by Flerov, Yu. A. -- Reliability of elements in automation (3. Definition of the most potentially unreliable parameter of the element) by Lavrinovich, M. M., Lavrinovicius, M. -- Relationship between the properties of Mikhaylov's curves and the quality of automatic control systems by Skomartseva, I. V. -- Self-regulation in systems having many elements with a parameter changing at random by Borgardt, A. A. -- "Effect of the Use of Radio-Equipped Trains on Their Speed and Operating Expenses" by KURBATOVA, Ye. P. -- All-Union symposium on applied mathematics and cybernetics by Lapko, A. F. -- Using statistical analysis to estimate the topographic features of the human EEG by Akhundi, M. N. -- Soviet achievements in automatic control (engineering cybernetics) during 1966. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Academy of Sciences USSR held 6-7 February 1967 in Moscow by Peyve, Ya. V. -- Soviet achievements in cybernetics hardware during 1966. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Academy of Sciences USSR held 6-7 February 1967 in Moscow by Peyve, Ya. V. -- Transformation of operator schemes into asynchronous programs by Kotov, V. Ye., Narin'yani, A. S. -- Ore deposit and manifestation cadastre on edge-perforated cards by Miroshnikov, A. Ye., Prokhorov, V. G. -- Sampling, testing, and teaching device using an associative memory by Fridman, B. P. -- "Use of Electrical Simulation in Studies on Vibrations of a Wheeled Tractor" by CHEREVAN', V. N., OL'YAK, V. D., DROZDOV, N. G. -- Automatic Syntactical Analysis (book) by IORDANSKAYA, L. N.
- Document Date: 4/22/1968.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21334024