USSR Scientific Abstracts. Physics and Mathematics. No. 161 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 116 pages : figures, tables
- USSR scientific abstracts - Physics and mathematics (1963-1973) ; JPRS-45995
- Contribution to the theory of instability of flexural waves in a semiconducting plate by Ioffe, I. V., Kovnatskiy, A. M. -- Dynamic current-voltage characteristics of thin-film CdS-SiOx heterojunctions by Zhdan, A. G., Musabekov, T. Yu., Sandomirskiy, V. B., Yelinson, M. I., Chugunova, M. Ye. -- Field effect in CdS layers. Conducting layers. by Karpovich, I. A., Girayev, M. A., Zvonkov, B. N. -- Spectral distribution of the photoconductive effect in hexagonal selenium under ultraviolet and x-rays by Kolomiyets, B. T., Romanov, V. G., Khodosevich, P. K. -- Determination of the energy loss in cathodoluminescence of crystal phosphors by Blazhevich, A. I. -- Determination of the temperature of onset of intrinsic conductivity of semiconductors from the characteristic of p-n junction by Aliyev, M. M. -- Spontaneous growth of fiber single crystals of magnesium oxide by Budnikov, P. P., Perepelitsin, V. A., Sandulov, D. B., Sturman, V. K. -- Accumulation of color centers in single crystals of ZnS during the action of fast neutrons by Putiyev, I. T., Gavrilov, F. F., Shasharin, G. A. -- Electric properties of p-type indium arsenide crystals by Kesamanly, F. P., Lagunova, T. S., Nasledov, D. N., Nikolayeva, L. A., Pivovarov, M. N. -- The diffusion and solubility of copper and its effect on the electrical properties of indium arsenide by Boltaks, B. I., Rembeza, S. I., Bakhadyrkhanov, M. K. -- Observation of the Bauschinger effect during the twinning of calcite crystals by Garber, R. I., Stepina, Ye. I. -- Liquid semiconductors by Glazov, Vasiliy Mikhaylovich, Chizhevskaya, Svetlana Nikolayevna, Glagoleva, Natal'ya Nikolayevna -- Electron paramagnetic resonance of trivalent chromium in crystals of YAl₃(BO₃)₄ by Atsarkin, V. A., Kravchenko, V. B., Matveyeva, I. G. -- Conversion efficiency of CsI(Tl) single crystals by Averina, L. N., Zakharin, Ya. A., Tsirlin, Yu. A. -- Radiative recombination in strongly doped p-GaAs by Sushkov, V. P., Moma, Yu. A. -- Diffusion of nickel in Ni-Nb alloys by Shinyayev, A. Ya. -- Photoelectric spectroscopy of impurities in semiconductors by Lifshits, T. M., Likhtman, N. P., Sidorov, V. I. -- Negative transverse magnetoresistance in low-temperature inelastic scattering by optical phonons by Korenblit, L. L. -- Thermal resistance of a degenerate electron gas, due to inter-electron interaction by Korenblit, L. L. -- High-voltage p-n junctions in GaxAl₁₋xAs crystals by Alferov, Zh. I., Andreyev, V. M., Korol'kov, V. I., Tret'yakov, D. N., Tuchkevich, V. M. -- Influence of transverse electric field on the thermostimulated conductivity of CdS single crystals by Shirshov, Yu. M., Tyagay, V. A., Snitko, O. V., Yarinovskiy, V. D. -- Negative resistance in silicon p-ni-n diodes doped with gold by Bykovskiy, Yu. A., Vinogradov, K. N., Zuyev, V. V. -- Interferometric study of the growth of Rochelle salt crystals from solution by Varikash, V. M., Shol'ts, Z., Myl, I. -- Microdetermination of semiconductor alloys based on gallium by Ivanova, N. P. -- Effect of treatment temperatures on mobility and concentration of current carriers in transitional forms of carbon by Plochev, V. N. -- Microanalytical determination of the principal components of the semiconductor system indium phosphide-indium arsenide by Kolchina, K. Ye. -- The influence of diffusion on the amplification of electromagnetic waves in a semiconductor plasma in the presence of a negative volt-ampere characteristic by Kikvidze, R. R. -- Observation of anisotropy of the refractive index of n-Ge in an electric field by Vorob'yev, L. Ye., Stafeyev, V. I., Suntsova, S. P., Ushakov, A. Yu. -- On the structure of the conduction band of CdSnAs₂ by Mal'tsev, Yu. V., Polyanskaya, T. A., Sikharulidze, G. A., Tuchkevich, V. M., Ukhanov, Yu. I., Shmartsev, Yu. V., Investigation of the heat transfer coefficient of tin telluride by Yerasova, N. A., Kaydanov, V. I. -- Ultrashort wave frequency dielectric properties of oxide compounds of bivalent europium by Samokhvalov, A. A., Ismailov, S. A., Afanas'yev, A. Ya. -- Electrical property of neodymium selenogallate by Samsonov, G. V., Paderno, Yu. B., Karayev, Z. Sh., Murguzov, M. I., Fedorchenko, V. P., Nasibov, I. O. -- The magnetic resonance of J¹²⁷ nuclei in NaJ crystals by Grinchenko, Yu. A., Dobrovinskaya, Ye. R., Timan, B. L. -- Certain aspects of the physics of magnetic materials [reprise of paper presented at the Jubilee Session of the Scientific Council on the Interdisciplinary Problem of Solid State Physics held in Moscow in March 1967] by Shur, Ya. S. -- Longitudinal galvanomagnetic effect in an alloy with unidirectional anisotropy by Zaytseva, G. A. -- Transformation of electromagnetic waves to elastic waves (and vice versa) at boundaries of magnetically polarized metals by Vlasov, K. B., Kuleyev, V. G. -- Paramagnetic resonance of Fe³⁺ in Na₂Al₂Si₃O₁₀ by Atsarkin, V. A., Frantsesson, A. V. -- Reciprocity theorem for the fields of electrical sources by Petrovskiy, A. D. -- Shock electromagnetic waves by Gaponov, A. V., Ostrovskiy, L. A., Freydman, G. I. -- Ferromagnetic resonance in thin ferromagnetic films by Sokolov, V. M. -- Spin wave spectrum of antiferromagnetics in strong magnetic fields by Bar'yakhtar, V. G., Zarochintsev, Ye. V., Popov, V. A. -- Certain optimal shapes of radiating bodies in supersonic gas flow by Belyanin, N. M. -- Calculation of boundary layer on a rotating disk with inclusion of the Hall effect by Popel', A. S. -- Approximate solution of the Reynolds equation for a radial gas bearing of finite length by Zablotskiy, N. D. -- Relationship between the acoustic emission of fluid jet flip-flops and their operating parameters by Anokhin, A. M., Grishin, V. G., Shkrabov, B. S. -- High-speed measurements methods in gas dynamics and plasma physics by Nesterikhin Yuriy Yefremovich, Soloukhin, Rem Ivanovich -- Flow of a tenuous gas between two parallel surfaces by Porodnov, B. T., Suyetin, P. Ye. -- Unsteady gliding and motion of an airfoil with trailing vortices by Yeroshin, V. A. -- Unsteady motion of a body under a solid wall and a free surface by Shebalov, A. N. -- The uniform suction of the boundary layer under slipping conditions by Leytsina, V. G., Pavlyukevich, N. V. -- Influence of Mach number on fluctuation of base pressure behind a cone by Shvets, A. I., Panov, Yu. A., Khazen, A. M., Novikova, V. A. -- Calculation of the flow of a viscous gas in a channel by Byrkin, A. P., Mezhirov, I. I. -- Jet streamline flow around a plate in the presence of a fixed dipole (in the flow) by Kurepanov, Yu. M. -- On a problem in the three-dimensional boundary layer in magnetohydrodynamics by Shcherbinin, E. V. -- On the motion of a viscous electrically conducting liquid, generated by a slowly rotating sphere in a central magnetic field by Gorbachev, L. P., Grigor'yev, M. M. -- On the pressure distribution on an MHD-flow sphere by Kolesnikov, Yu. M., Tsinober, A. B., Shtern, A. G., Shcherbinin, E. V. -- On the Stokes flow over a circular cylinder in a transverse magnetic field by Tsinober, A. B., Shtern, A. G. -- Use of the lumped conductivity parameter for the investigation of a large-diameter plasma by Plyuta, V. Ye. -- On the problem of selecting flow conditions in a magnetohydrodynamic generator with series-connected electrodes by El'kin, A. I., Yantovskiy, Ye. I. -- A comparison of magnetic systems for producing strong, large-volume fields by Zaremba, Ye. L., Yantovskiy, Ye. I. -- On the discontinuity theory in magnetohydrodynamics in the presence of an external electric field by Ioffe, I. V., Sayet, A. I. -- Current pulse shortening in a two-section linear accelerator by Vishnyakov, V. A., Zykov, A. I., Grizhko, V. M., Grishayev, I. A. -- Nuclear fission by high-energy photons and electrons by Ranyuk, Yu. N. -- Beta spectrograph of the Institute of Nuclear Studies, Czechoslovakian AN by Zvol'ska, V., Kutsarova, T., Kuklik, A., Kratsik, B., Makhachek, Z., Cherny, M., Resonator of the system of multiple proton acceleration in the OIYaI protonsynchrotron by Vagin, V. A., Volodin, V. D., Sayenko, A. P., Semenyushkin, I. N., Stepanyuk, V. L. -- Investigation of pulse shortening effects in multi-section linear accelerators by Zykov, A. I., Grishayev, I. A., Vishnyakov, V. A., Mocheshnikov, N. I., Kramskoy, G. D. -- Radioactive isotopes in the study and the automation of wear control by Postnikov, Vladimir Ivanovich -- Method for pulsed extraction of particles into a waveguide-separator channel from a circular accelerator at energies of 100--1000 Gev. Class 21, No. 207291 [announced by Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (Moskovskiy inzhenerno-fizicheskiy institut)] by Babkin, B. N., Glazkov, A. A. -- Ionization chamber as a detector of resonance gamma-radiation by Bonchev, Tsv., Burin, Kl., Burkov, L. -- Nuclear magnetoacoustic resonance in ferro and antiferromagnetics by Turov, Ye. A., Timofeyev, A. I. -- "Mini-Reactor" -- Luminescence of trivalent terbium in leucosapphire by Sirota, N. N., Zhdanov, E. A. -- Optical nonlinearities of solid-derived plasma in an electric field by Alyamovskiy, V. N. -- Relation between the optical characteristics of a substance and the Einstein coefficients of its constituent molecules for the case of condensed media and a level of finite width by Bakhshiyev, N. G., Girin, O. P., Libov, V. S. -- Hologram resolution and the antenna theory by Pistol'kors, A. A. -- Luminous-beam feedback in optical-band devices by Mazurov, M. Ye -- A contribution to the method of x-ray phase analysis in polymorphic transformations by Gavrish, A. M., Lysak, S. V., Sukharevskiy, B. Ya. -- Scattering of light by charged centers in semiconductors by Grinberg, A. A., Kramer, N. I. -- Polarizer for the infrared region by Baranovskiy, S. N., Berezikov, D. D., Mendrin, L. L. -- On the scattering of light in artificial magnetic materials near the second order phase transition point by L'vov, V. S. -- Stability of thermoelectromotive force in chromel-copel thermocouples heated to up to 800°C in air by Rogel'berg, I. L., Nuzhnov, A. G., Pokrovskaya, G. N., Lushchikov, Yu. N., Pigidina, E. N., Tyuvin, Yu. D. -- Approximate solution of a mixed stationary heat conduction problem for a half-space by Pavlovskiy, R. A. -- Stability of thermoelectromotive force in chromel-alumel thermocouples heated to up to 1200°C in air by Rogel'berg, I. L., Nuzhnov, A. G., Pokrovskaya, G. N., Lushchikov, Yu. N., Pigidina, E. N., Tyuvin, Yu. D. -- Investigation of the process of liquid evaporation from porous metal in vacuum by Balakhonova, V. I., Novikov, P. A., Smol'skiy, B. M., Selivanov, V. V., Shmigora, V. N. -- At the threshold of absolute zero by Tyurin, Yu. -- A method of determining the thermoelectromotive force of base-metal thermoelectrode materials with respect to platinum by Bragin, B. K. -- Pattern of variations in the thermoeletromotive force of chromel-alumel thermocouples during their operation by Bragin, B. K., Gomel'skiy, K. Z., Lapp, G. B. -- Variation in the thermoelectromotive force of chromel, alumel and copel alloys on annealing in air by Rogel'berg, I. L., [Illegible], G. N., Lushchikov, Yu. N., Pigidina, E. N., Tyuvin, Yu. D. -- Construction of difference equations of higher accuracy for an elliptic-type, second-order differential equation by Badagadze, V. V. -- The Fourier method solution of the mixed problem of the quasi-linear hyperbolic equation with discontinuous coefficients by Gasanov, K. K. -- The use of Newton's method for the modeling of nonlinear boundary conditions by Bondarenko, V. M. -- Certain stability criteria during prolonged perturbations by Gorshin, S. I. -- Investigation of a critical case of stationary system stability by Gol'tser, Ya. M. -- The study of solutions of a system of perturbed linear integral equations by Barklon, L. I. -- A method of formulating one-step rules for an approximate solution of differential equations by Bobkov, V. V. -- An approximate method of solution of the Lame differential equation by Halazyuk, V. A. -- Galazyuk, V. A., and The potential of a single layer and a first-order integral equation with logarithmic uniqueness by Starokadoms'kyy, L. O. -- Starokadomskiy, L. A. -- On the Green's function and electron mobility in a random potential by Chaplik, A. V. -- Transformation of a correlated random Gaussian process to white noise by Nyamura, A. A. -- Nemura, A., Vitkute, A. Yu. -- Vitkute, A. -- Methods and instruments for analyzing the characteristics of random processes by Kotyuk, Andrey Fedorovich, Ol'shevskiy, Viktor Vladimirovich, Tsvetkov, Erik Ivanovich -- Probability theory. Basic concepts. Limit theorems. Random processes by Prokhorov, Yuriy Vasil'yevich, Rozanov, Yuriy Anatol'yevich -- The stability of solution of a stochastic system by Lidskiy, E. A. -- An estimate of an unknown mean multidimensional normal distribution by Chentsov, N. N. -- Determining the reliability of the results of operational tactical calculations by Belyayev, B. N., Dalin, R. A., Chesnokov, Yu. I. -- Boundary problems for random walks and larger deviations in functional spaces by Borovkov, A. A. -- The central limit theorem for sums of functions of independent random variables and for sums of the form Σ f(2kt) by Ibragimov, I. A. -- Concerning a nonlinear differential game by Simakova, El'mira Nikolayavna -- Nonlinear programming in the presence of random constraints by Tinn, Kal'ye Antsovich, Tyugu, Enn Kharal'dovich -- Ergodic properties of algebraic fields by Linnik, Yuriy Vladimirovich -- Solution of poorly defined systems of nonlinear algebraic equations by Filippovich, Ye. I. -- A method for the numerical analysis of complex systems by Gerdov, M. M. -- Interaction model with derivatives, admitting of an exact solution by Medvedev, B. V., Polivanov, M. K. -- "Periodic Solutions of Nonlinear Systems of Difference Equations with Two Variables" by KARIMOV, S.
- Document Date: 7/26/1968.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 21334507